I worry that whoever wins the election, they are both sociopaths that will start WW3 one way or another

I worry that whoever wins the election, they are both sociopaths that will start WW3 one way or another

I can't sleep nights. Hillary will start war with Russia. Trump will go crashing in gung-ho in the Middle East.

Nuclear holocaust is inevitable with either of these narcissistic lunatics running the worlds greatest superpower

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to-free-the-nuclear-genie/
nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682
thinkprogress.org/world/2016/07/14/3798566/trump-muslim-blame-nice-france/
crooksandliars.com/2016/07/trump-oreilly-declare-world-war-iii
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how would going into the ME start WW3? It didn't the last 50 times

you should worry about your own country and its fucked up problems

Strongly doubt Trump would start any major war. He just wants to get rid of ISIS

You make a good point.

Trump does not get bribed with Saudi Arabia money or (((them))), while throwing Comet Pizza 'pool parties' explicitly mentioning the Eintertainment to be had by kids aged 7, 9 and 11 - with a side of Walnut sauce - or has been named by Cathy O' Brien, tho

Podesta, assuming pedophile for the sake of hypothetical argument, does not possess or have extreme lack of common empathy - will a Presidentess working with him, Cathy-and-a-handful-of-other-women-and-Lewinsky-and-counting Bill and Huma *really* do a proper job as leader of the US?

>having missed that HRC has thrown taunts at Russia's Putin for the last year

Putin has severe firepower and is not afraid of taking charge - such as when he banished (((Soros))) banking from his own country having gotten tired of George's ways.

(same George funds everything from #BlackLivesMatter to "Two Sides of a War" [actual interviews OTI re: this, google-able] to galas, wouldn't have known if not for Based Assange)

true

He doesn't know what he's doing. ISIS cannot be defeated by traditional methods

>Trump will go crashing in gung-ho in the Middle East.

no.

Clinton will make a godawful mess of the middle east, no question. she already has done to an extent

Trumpty Dumpty will probably make a godawful mess in the South China Sea dispute

so yeah the future looks orange and radioactive no matter who wins

There won't be WW3 within the next eight years because the US hegemony is still too strong. Clinton will make Putin her bitch, most likely

Oh look, foreigners tgat have no idea what Trump is about because their media is biased shit. Trump is the anti war option, follow the donation trails and what Goldman and Sachs invests in. They hate Trump because they invested trillions into war companies and without someone shooting lots of missiles and bombs they lose lots of money.

They invested in the Bushes, Obama, and the Clintons. Trump would wreck them. It's the worst form of insider trading essentially and he is an outsider so they are throwing all the stops to keep him out because they would lose their sure bet. Their investments are long term so they can't just bail or they would.

We don't have national interests right now which is why our foreign policy is insane.

>Hillary will start war with Russia.

Hey look... another gullible believing the lies spread by rightwing sociopaths in order to scare the stupid into supporting Trump.

Putin is just waiting for his chance

Clinton will take the bait. Then the nukes start raining down on the West

i already fucking moved to canada since its obvious trump is gonna win, save myself the fucking hassle of having to cross the border when he does win and its a stampede north.

russia china or belgium can nuke middle east i dont care as long as they include algeria

>There won't be WW3 within the next eight years because the US hegemony is still too strong. Clinton will make Putin her bitch, most likely

This...

Putin sees Trump's autocratic tendencies, and thinks, there's a simpleton American president I can control.

And he sees Clinton and says, "Shit, that's just more of Obama and his isolation of Russia, which have deeply harmed the Russian economy and status in the world."

Gee... which candidate would be easier for Putin to control? And why?

Putin plays America like a harp from hell

Trump will not start ww3.

I will be the most peacefull time in human history if Trump wins.

If Hillary wins. Russia will start ww3 because she has NO support among patriots, who happen to be the ones who will be send overseas (and surrender right away).

A war with Russia would be bad. Another war in the Middle East is just more of the same, but with a Republican in office we would actually be able to win.

Putins plan will be same as it is currently

destablise the usa ddomestically so that clinton has no spare time to do anything overseas

why do you think RT always livestream BLM protests

i wsh Sup Forums would leave and take their warped videogame-diplomacy with them.

only sensible posts here.

That's retarded, if they're all dead, they're gone. Finished.

>Trump will go crashing in gung-ho in the Middle East

Where the hell do you get this shit from? Seriously.

Hillary has many years of diplomatic experience working peacefully with other countries. Donald Trump is the one who said he will declare world war as president.

>Trump threatens to shoot down Russian planes starting war with Russia.
newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902

>Trump says he, "won’t rule out” using nuclear weapons in Europe.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html

>Trump calls for a global nuclear rearmament.
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
time.com/4276960/trump-wants-to-free-the-nuclear-genie/

>Trump says he would declare a World War as President.
nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682
thinkprogress.org/world/2016/07/14/3798566/trump-muslim-blame-nice-france/
crooksandliars.com/2016/07/trump-oreilly-declare-world-war-iii

The middle east is baby proxy wars. We could fight a 5 front middle eastern war forever, alone, and not "lose" that much.

Fun fact, in 15 years of war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US has lost less soldiers than it did during a 4 hour period on a single Japanese island in WW2.

Fun Fact #2. 15 years of a 2 front war have cost the US less money than it spends on Social Security in 10 months of the year.

Now war with Russia... that kills everyone on the planet sooner or later