Why is young Alfred so fucking based?

Why is young Alfred so fucking based?
There is any comic about his young ages somewhere?

Do you think he still wipes Bruce?

Gotham is garbage

Gotham Alfred is basically The Butlering: The Live Action Portrayal
Shit's great

It started slow and shit but it got really great in S3

What's the best young Alfred we've gotten? There's Earth One Alfred, Beware Alfred, Gotham Alfred, any more I'm missing.

This. Kys OP. Easily the most offensive comic show out there.

the all star batman right now is about a young alfred

I'm legit not trying to be edgy but is that woman trans? I don't have headphones so I can't listen to the video.

>durrr i like tv show where comic?

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

guy literally wants to get into comics.

gets told to fuck off.

then complains people aren't getting into comics (low sales).
i thought that was felicity and friends?

It's those fucking pills, why are people so impressed by this scene?
Every asshole could beat up any god, because "having super powers is lame lol"

Did those pills give Alfred the ability to destroy superman's entire self worth in a single offhand remark?

No, but user didn't post that pic neither.
Also wasn't his self worth distroyed way earlier, already? You know the reason why he has become what he was.

I'm saying that the beating wasn't the most painful thing supes experienced in that encounter

What is wrong with it?

Not Muh.

"gotham is pointless! we all know how things would turn out."
later
"gotham is straying off the source material! why can't they be more faithful to the comic?!!"

That scene was fucking amazing.

Love this show.

I'm kinda surprised they never did some sort of Alfred one-shot or mini. Is there at least some Elseworlds or something?

Based

kys CWfag. Gotham shits on that crap.

Gotham is such a great show, that bitch was so ugly

You're garbage.

Wait how come tumblrdidn't threw a shitfit, you know, male patriarchy and all that

Because he's a butler. A domestic servant.

He bitchslaped a little girl in S1 already

Uh cause shes evil?

Just looking at the thumbnail, I thought it was another Tilda Swinton role in weird make up. Need to get my eyes checked.

Tumblr feminists have a thing for old english butler, having one treating them like princess is their second wettest dream of all after living in 50 shades of grey

They self inset as bruce

at least they're not inserting as Harley Quinn.

>Tumblrinas don't even insert as Catwoman
>An independent and strong female character can make even BATMAN second guess himself and has been able to survive Gotham's underworld on her own and survive the Bat Family

Seriously, you'd think more people would eat her up.

to be fair, having a classy, english butler who kicks ass working for them should be everyone's fantasy.

You might want to get off the internet every now and then. Tumblr isn't some great force in society. Just like Sup Forums it's just a dumb website and nothing happening there or here actually matters.

Internet culture wars only exist if you look for them

IIRC it was always implied that he was ex-SAS, Long Range Desert Group before that became chronologically implausible.

How come Bruce Wayne beats/throat slashes his foster children to stop them from killing people but gives literally no fucks whatsoever when Alfred does it?

Alfred savagely beat young Bruce to permanently imprint fear in his charge

I can't believe that dogshit has three seasons now.

>Mfw Reaper only got 2 seasons, Terriers only got 1 season, and Clone High only got 1 season

someone post the gif of alfred slapping selina

I thought he was a spy working in France during WW2. I feel like I read at least one story talking about his old french ladyfriend

I've got a kind of "sketch" of an Alfred story. Kind of like Die Hard with Alfred instead of Bruce Willis, and at a resort instead of a skyscraper. Tentative title "A Batman's Holiday" as a play on words of A Busman's holiday and Batman, which is a British tradition of having a soldier or airman serving as an officer's personal servant. If it weren't too close in tone to Kingsman, I might consider shopping it around.

>to be fair, having a classy, english butler who kicks ass working for them should be everyone's fantasy.

Not mine, i wouldn't feel comfortable having someone like that work for me. I wouldn't feel worthy.

Odd since they want white british males extinct.

You have to understand they essentially exist in a vacuum. The concept that characters like Alfred, the Doctor or Harry Potter spring from a wider British society, or that tearing that society apart would inevitably lead to an end to such icons simply doesn't occur to them. They just think society will remain completely unchanged except there will be a few more falafel stands here and there. If pressed they'll either cry racism or say that they'll be dead by the time it happens so it doesn't matter.

It's the sheer savagery of the thing paired with the commentary Alfred dished out. Most people aren't accustomed to Superman getting beaten in such a manner where there's profuse bleeding. The constant "koom" sound effect and the explosion of Alfred's shoe on Clark's cheek further add to the visceral nature of the ass whooping. Then, when it's done and Superman is laid low Alfred gets up, calmly wipes off his fucking hands with a handkerchief and leaves with Bruce while indirectly telling Clark that he's beyond redemption. Clark made an old man that he probably respected for raising his best friend beat his ass and call him worthless without even giving him the dignity of being told as such to his face.

I think both are right thanks to the magic of screwy comic timelines.

There's also stuff like Earth One and Beware the Batman Alfred who took shit from absolutely no one.

>that rape victim face

I Thought it was Conan obrian.

That is one telegraphed slap

Absolutely based, maybe it's time to catch up with this show.