What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-police-chaplain-says-women-commit-major-sin-if-they-refuse-to-have-sex-with-husbands-a7402386.html
en.cijnews.com/?p=53446
citynews.ca/2016/10/28/toronto-police-hire-muslim-chaplain-provide-support-bridge-gaps/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36071773
youtu.be/MPVbBPasjoU
gotquestions.org/pedophilia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Canada Yes!

Marrying 1 year old girls is permissible in Islam.

No its not!

based.

What the fuck does it matter? Fuck him if he thinks it's okay.

>tfw most of Sup Forums will probably agree with you

(((D. Halevi)))

Just saying.

Stop being anti semetic, jews are god tier while muslims are cancerous shit tier.

"During a Q&A session following a separate lecture in 2015 in Ontario, Mr Khan was asked why marriage to 9-year-olds “is allowed”. “What is the real age to get married if it’s so different everywhere you go?” he was asked.
Mr Khan answered: "The maturity level [of 9-year-olds] is completely different to how it used to be. If the prophet did it, you have to believe that it was permissible. It has its time and place.”

He's right.

His actual words are here:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-police-chaplain-says-women-commit-major-sin-if-they-refuse-to-have-sex-with-husbands-a7402386.html

During a Q&A session following a separate lecture in 2015 in Ontario, Mr Khan was asked why marriage to 9-year-olds “is allowed”. “What is the real age to get married if it’s so different everywhere you go?” he was asked.

Mr Khan answered: "The maturity level [of 9-year-olds] is completely different to how it used to be. If the prophet did it, you have to believe that it was permissible. It has its time and place.”

In a statement after the details of the seminars came to light, Mr Khan admitted his comments were “inappropriate if used out of context”. He also said there nuances were lost in the translation of Aarbic into English over the word 'obey'.

Good thing I'm black, no one will suspect a thing as long as I stop eating pork chops. Time to apply for a Visa and find my waifu.

lol im dead

>en.cijnews.com/?p=53446
>“Aisha, she was young [9-year-old girl]. So she didn’t really understand what marriage, what it took for a woman to be in a marriage. She didn’t really understand the maturity or the responsibility of being in a marriage.
>“So why is that important? Because what this should indicate that one party, so in this case it’s the husband [Mohammad]. The husband got to be somebody that’s very tolerant and he’s got to have wisdom.

So tolerant right, that girl had to be glad that she even got to suck a 40yo dick for free. How dare she not know about marriage at age of 9, really. Intolerable.

Fucking Canada. I hope Nork nukes you to ashes.

>t. musleh khan

>t. rapist roach

>citynews.ca/2016/10/28/toronto-police-hire-muslim-chaplain-provide-support-bridge-gaps/
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-police-chaplain-says-women-commit-major-sin-if-they-refuse-to-have-sex-with-husbands-a7402386.html

Oh my god, he's only had the job for a week and half. It took him less than 300 hours from being hired to promoting spousal rape and paedophilia! Achmed is unstoppable!

Why are feminists not complaining about this guy? I thought they were super against rape culture n shieet

Nope. Quran allows underage marriage. Maturity levels diminished over the years not increased as Muslims claim. So it's perfectly fine for a Muslim to get marry a 9 years old girl. We had highest age of consent in Europe (18) but AKP reduced it to 16 and there is a discussion going on to make it 14 soon. Typical Muslim bullshit.

So he said it's fucked but shit was probably so fucked back then that kids were adults sooner. He's still making excuses for a pedophile but you're delusional if you think he supports anything like this in modern day times

Weed man strikes again, now we know why hill and Co want this to happen in the US. It means legal pizza for them.

>make it 14 soon.

meh that's not as much of a big deal as everyone makes it out to be desu. 14 is the aoc in several european countries already.

>Khan

Are Turkish men really okay with letting their 9 year old girls get married and fucked?

Encourages pedos to become muslim. Then when we take them out we kill two birds with one stone. Neat.

Jesus Christ Canada stop this shit

dlete this

Looks like Sup Forums is still blue-pilled. Gentle sex with children does not cause them harm, social pressure does.

It's 16 leaf. We don't have Sharia law here.

America will save us once they make America great again

Show me where it says in all of Christianity that marrying a 9 year old is forbidden....

>leaves

Child marriage is the cutting edge of progressive values, you backward rednecks

They don't need to have it written down for them because they aren't retarded

The reason why marrying young girls is not allowed in modern societies is because woman are used as state workforce, they need to be educated and trained for years to be able to work later in their life. You can't get education and work if you're busy with children. In backwards Islam countries woman are nothing but fuck toys and housekeepers so you can marry and fuck them as early as 9.

Isn't this your dream leaf? You're now able to fuck babies to death.

CHECKED

And also it's kind of common sense that fucking prepubescent people is wrong.

> Gentle sex with children does not cause them harm, social pressure does.

Source?

did he say allowed in Islam or should be allowed in Canada because it is allowed in Islam?

Just kill yourself retard

Well hes not wrong, it's just normies don't really know what Islam is really like.

B-BUT CHRISTIANITY

this meme is the dumbest meme to come out of Sup Forums in a long fucking time.

"what did x mean by this?"

Well what the fuck do you think he meant by it you cock sucking sniffle cake? clearly this islamic fuckboy things marrying and fucking 9 year olds is fucking acceptable and not the gross crime that it is.

Wow, was it that fucking hard to put together.
fucking kill yourself.

That's what you meant? of course, I know that well, I followed what happened after the coup, it's fucking ridiculous that one of the first things erdocuck decided to do after that was to lower the age of consent, in the meantime muslims were running wild destroying the monuments of the republic and what not. Though, it had to be expected from someone who managed to increase the number of muslims schools by.. 50%? whatever that was, it surely didn't help reduce the autism and tendency to extremism.

idk about 9 years old, but how does pol feel about a 14 year old marrying a 23yrold dude

Calm down Ahmed I meant no offence to you and your culture.

>idk about 9 years old, but how does pol feel about a 14 year old marrying a 23yrold dude

if she has hit puberty and menstrates its fine.

>state clearly that marrying 9 years olds is wrong
>call me Ahmed

Right.

But canada isn't under islam law.

What do you want him to say? That it is not permissible in Islam?

This is why globalists are pushing shitslam on the west. Kiddie didlers want a kiddie didler religion

Pedophilia being wrong is a social construct.

It means he's losing his job.

Is it bigotted to prevent Muslims inserting their greasy schlongs into white children?

You know, for when Fido isn't cutting it for the night.

Canadians are the worst.

FUCK ISLAM AND FUCK SANDNIGGERS

No one asked him, he literally went around preaching to muslims about how it's okay to fuck 9 year olds.

>If the prophet did it, you have to believe that it was permissible. It has its time and place.”
>MUH RELIGION IS RIFHT BECAUSE MY RELIGION SAYS SO!!!
Sometimes i wonder if sandmonkeis are worse than congoids

>Pedophilia being wrong is a social construct.

explain

Honest man. I like that muslim.

wtf is up with these noggers on Sup Forums recently? i take it you are skinny and not tyrone?

It used to be completely normal to marry girls under 10 and it still is in some cultures.

You are certified retarded.
Like the rest of you meme spouting intellectually restricted morons.

Let me reiterate since you are suffering from clear delusions.

Islam is morally wrong.
What they do is morally wrong.
Islam should be wiped from the face of the earth.
The fact that someone in Canadian LAW enforcement is saying this crap. IS WRONG.

If I lived in Toronto, I would be leading the fucking charge to have this man dismissed. Then again I would prevent anyone of the Islamic faith from serving in any government position.

Got it? or are you just going to fall back on that since I am Canadian I am CLEARLY Muslim like the brain damaged meme spouting fuckfence that you are?

Man, it's almost like the whole religion is comprised of barbaric sandpukes that haven't changed their beliefs in the entire time its existed

Cucknadians deserve this

thank god canada is so progressive

only if it's white male s, otherwise it's culturally insensitive

A

I am starting to suspect you are from fucking Queerbec.

Aren't you? only that would explain your brain damaged retardation.

Is your name Alexandre Potvin by any chance?

>is in some cultures.
i can see throught your flag, mohammed kun

>gross crime
its true love. you will never understand with that attitude.

>true love
>raping a nine year old is true love.

Nice shitpost burgerking.

Yeah I am, Canada is rightfully french clay.

In those Muslim schools rape, molestation, abusement of underage boys and girls swept under the rug by the media lately. But there are some cases covered by press after massive public outrage. You can see one example here:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36071773

Muslims love kids traditionally.

Put down that Quran and read some fucking Shakespeare you uneducated cuck.

Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 Scene 2, line 9 Capulet says: "She hath not seen the change of fourteen years" - meaning Juliet is thirteen (and it is implied that Romeo fucked Juliet too). This was only in the 1600's.

>Recently
Boyo, I was shitposting these boards while you were flunking in middle school

As I said, that explains alot.

Canada needs to stfu until after Tuesday. Western civilization is on the line with Trumps race we don't have time for this cuck bullshit of a country

If there were a vote for my province to leave confederation, I'd be at the polling booth an hour before it opened.

fuck yeah islam

You have to go back.

9-year old girls had the same physical body during the 600's as they have now. It's literally impossible for them to have been more mature. Nutrition and average quality of life was many times worse and most of the time girls weren't given the same amount of food as boys, thus hampering their growth.

Typical muslim trying to rationalise his pedo prophet.

Now, remember that a lot of the Leafposters are actually CTR.

he is from Quebec, who as you know are programmed by jews to aid and breed with them,
I saw we let Quebec leave and then declare war and exterminate them.

Yes they do. They're just afraid to speak up. Not as many retarded people as would seem obvious, but this certainly makes them cowards.

Go back to Britain you ugly anglo

youtu.be/MPVbBPasjoU

Canadian muslim police
You´re a test ground for muslims immigration in civil services

Was this ordered by the queen, because your the last who would defend against something like that, unlike australia?

Theres nothing wrong with that

It's common sense Achmed. You fuckers really are a bunch of psychopaths. If your book doesn't tell you it isn't ok then you take it as being permissible.

No, fucking kill yourself you fucking jew loving muslim fucking french cum puddle, the day Quebec turned into a parking lot will be celebrated by all of Canada.

gotquestions.org/pedophilia.html
Pedophilia harms children.
Just another strawman, but that's the only real valid argument against glorious christianity.

Yes, it is. You just cannot consummate it until she bleeds. Muhammed married his loli at 6.

Fuck off you nation wrecking kike.

So is the general acceptance that it might be wrong for me to break into your house and shove a baguette up your ravaged asshole.

>it was a poor translation
We are reaching levels of taqqiya that shouldn't even be possible

n-nice

> You just cannot consummate it until she bleeds

That's what little boys are for right?