Attention all Hillary shills: Please explain your support for Hillary

First off, I am not a Trump supporter, I could never fully support Trump due to how wildly uninformed he is and how ridiculous he behaves. Therefore, PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER WITH AN AD-HOMINEM AGAINST TRUMP AS THIS IS NOT ABOUT TRUMP, IT IS ABOUT HILLARY.

I'm simply curious and vexed as to how you can be so arrogant about your support of a woman who in my opinion is equally, if not more so, morally corrupt than Trump.

For example:

Fact

>Hillary helped a child rapist get off

I understand she was a lawyer and its her duty, but she fucking LAUGHED about it afterwards on tape.

Fact

>Hillary defended her sick rapist husband and threatened his victims, including Monica Lewinsky.

Fact

>She opposed Gay marriage when it suited her interests, and later supported it when it suited her interests. When taken to task on her flip-flopping, she would LIE and ATTACK the questioner.

Fact:

>She shamelessly lied and then lied about lying about being under sniper fire in Bosnia.

Fact:

>She blamed the 2007-2008 financial crisis on unaware homeowners.

Fact:

>She supported the Iraq war.

Fact:

>She has always taken money (and rewarded) big banks (who are her biggest donors)

Fact

>She accepts money from shady governments including Saudi Arabia

Fact:

>She colluded with the DNC to ROB the nomination from Bernie Sanders.

I could go on and on and on, and yes, I COULD ALSO LIST ALL OF TRUMPS BAD QUALITIES BUT ONCE AGAIN THIS ISNT ABOUT HIM AS WE ALREADY KNOW HOW ENDLESSLY FLAWED HE IS.

My question is: How can you pretend as if you are representing a moral candidate and brag about her like you do when you must know you in fact, aren't? Do you not feel like a moral coward? Do the ends justify the means? I just don't get why you seem so proud of an immoral shameless, lying, sociopathic, narcissistic person like Hillary Clinton. Nor do I understand how you don't at the very least equate her with Trump on moral grounds. Honestly, it sickens me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
newyorker.com/magazine/1998/10/12/the-missiles-of-august
youtube.com/results?search_query=blacks on blm
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s
youtube.com/watch?v=FphTec8I0Xg
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=w1DqgQkxjIg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am not aware of any corruption allegations brought against Clinton with any merit. It is all innuendo and unverified accusations.

Even the Bosnia lie at least? Even her verified donor list? Come on, do better than this.

You may want to also research your FACTs a bit more. Half are misguided and the rest seem ignore political realities.

There are plenty of articles on those topics not by newsmax if you want to read a retort to those statements.

these are all russians conspiracies and not true I must ask you to stop questioning

my main reason has nothing to do with the issues. I am a big city person, and I don't like country people. I visited some small towns when i was younger and they made fun of me. It gave me a deep seated dislike of anything small town and the hickish inhabitants of those places. Hillary best represents the big metropolis, and modern progress. So, I will vote for her.

Pretty sure even her shills don't actually support her. Every Democrat I've spoken to is either voting for Trump, third party, with-holding their vote, or grudgingly throwing up their arms and going 'I'll vote for her, I guess! They didn't give us a fucking choice!'

Haha okay. Well let's say that accepting donations from Saudi Arabia is a political reality. Is lying about being under sniper fire politically necessary? Should all candidates be lying to prove their experience?

Bernie Sanders made incredible progress relying solely on crowd funded donations. She doesnt NEED all the money she has accepted from big banks, she has a lot herself.

Blah blah blah

I support American imperialism

Blah blah blah

FACTS:

FBI Released 11/06/2016 their last statement not changing their findings from July.

NO NEW EVIDENCE FOUND REGARDING HILLARY CLINTON'S EMAILS

In the meantime, here are some

TRUMP FACTS: @realDonaldTrump

"Only Donald Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women.
Only Donald Trump didn't know the military didn't have a court system to deal with rapes in the military.
Only Donald Trump talks about knowing more about ISIS than the generals yet he had his daddy buy him 5 deferments from the military to avoid military service.
Only Donald Trump has gone bankrupt six times.
Only Donald Trump has openly used donations to veterans collected then deposited to his personal and illegal foundation and use that money to pay for lawsuit settlements, but a self-portrait, a signed football helmet and "donate" to the Florida attorney general so she wouldn't open and investigation into the plethora of fraud complaints against his so called trump university.
Only Donald Trump has over 200 lawsuits for fraud and racketeering pending in court. Only Donald Trump would have a pro-Russian lobbyist as his campaign manager.
Only Donald Trump would illegally do business with Iran, Russia, and Cuba when it was illegal to do so.
Only Donald Trump has zero political experience.
Only Donald Trump is despised by the leaders of his own party which will severely limit what he can accomplish if he wins.
Only Donald Trump has alienated world leaders.
Only Donald Trump wants the proliferation of Nuclear weapons.
Only Donald Trump made racist comments about Mexicans, Jews, and Muslims. Only Donald Trump publicly made fun of a person with a handicap.
Only Donald Trump called for women to be punished if they had an abortion.
Only Donald Trump told his supporters to hurt people protesting at his rallies leading to people getting sucker punched as they left.

Plus, upcoming trials for fraud and rape!

She is ultimately better for the country than Trump.
I will not hang out with Clinton, but she will be a great President.

They seem to try and rub it in peoples faces and when you look at her supporter videos on youtube theyre always acting as if she is the Virgin Mary. "Im with HER the ANGEL that she is".

How is the bitch from Arkansas more urban than the guy from Queens?

the rape case was dropped, and he admitted to making sexual advances on women and failing to move forward on one that said no

you'd be a heck of a lot more convincing if you assholes would get your facts straight. Lying about Trump pushes more people to him and discredits all accusations against him

Did you not read the OBVIOUS disclaimer at the beginning you fucking retard? This has nothing to do with emails, it has to do with facts that have already been proven. FUCK.

this is real

if you want the riots from blm to continue
and the safe spots at the colleges to continue
and the globalist trade policies to continue
and the open borders to continue

and i won't even go into how our foreign standing throughout the world is in a shambles

then she's your candidate

and my personal feeling is that even if just some of the classified handling info is correct, she shouldn't be allowed to hold a clearance of any kind

Hillary shills are shitposters

Probably can't even vote

What's so bad about open borders and globalist trade policies?

hillary is a loser.
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

Muh environment is one of the best reasons.

That's about it though.

1. Lifelong Lawyer successful
2. Served under watergate to expose republicans
3. a previous First Lady
4. a senator
5. Husband was a president
6. Secretary of State

She is the most EDUCATED and EXPERIENCED politician to ever win presidency, and she just so happens to be a woman.

Just look at it as another 8 years of Bill Clinton, which DID GREAT during his presidency as far as economy, wars, etc went.

open borders allow the flow of terrorists in without proper vetting

the immigrants also will take less than the going rate for their labor, lowering the wages of the jobs that they go into..and also lowering the standard of living for the lower and middle class

Also, she doesn't ignore global warming -- unlike Trump who believes it is a hoax promulgated by the Chinese.

Your skirting the issue and you know it. Read Christopher Hitchens' book on Bill Clinton and you might rephrase. War criminal, psychopath, rapist. You can be biased and liberal but again this is just blatant moral hypocrisy and turning a blind eye to reality.

Boils down to me being black and most white republicans being racist to be honest. At the end of the day the presidential election doesn't have very much impact on me as an individual, but I'd never vote for a guy that opposes BLM, expresses the desire to ban specific groups from entering the country or supports stop and frisk.

As a result I'm voting for the candidate with the most realistic chance of winning the election over Trump. Plus it's almost an election tradition at this point for me to clown Sup Forums when the bad guy loses

All the more reason to not vote for her. How can one person with that much experience and backings, choose all the wrong moves on international politics as a secretary of state?

Drumpfs a racist?

globalist trade policies allow foreign countries to get in bed with American based corporations to negotiate trade terms

and we know from 2008 what having our corporations in charge of our interests leads to

>Just look at it as another 8 years of Bill Clinton, which DID GREAT during his presidency as far as economy, wars, etc went.

Holy shit underage B&. You don't remember all the black churches burning, the bombing of Yugoslavia, the setup for the housing collapse?

I agree, however her GOOD QUALITIES do not negate her AWFUL QUALITIES, let alone address them. Try harder.

Reminder me again of one disaster during Bill's 8 years?

Him sleeping with his intern isn't a diaster, it's just republicans lookign for a reason to dispose of him.

>dropped from watergate because of unethical behavior
Lel

newyorker.com/magazine/1998/10/12/the-missiles-of-august

Drompif hates LGQTBQS and IMMIGRINTS

youtube.com/results?search_query=blacks on blm

Watch some.

proven false, lie spread by trump.
didn't happen
you're retarded
nothing wrong was done

I'll respond one by one. from top to bottom

1. She did not free him, it was a plea bargain - she forced him to admit he is guilty for a shortened duration. she did not laugh at the rape but at details of the investigation.
fake scandal, basically

2. because she believed him

3. Yes, she flip flopped on gay marriage. but she was at least an activist in the legislation of it

4. She is lying occasionally, and this does not matter when her opponent is a pathological liar like trump

5. Correct. so did trump. and it was terrible and she deserves to be criticized for it

6. K, she took money. and? wew.

7. It was not money for her, it was money for a charity foundation that funds research for malaria and aids you moron

8. The DNC did support her, but no illegal action was done

Reminder that trump advocates for killing family members of his enemies

Reminder he supporters types of torture which are illegal internationally

Reminder that if he gets elected it will make the KKK extremely happy and supremacist movements will get a boost in western culture

Reminder that he cannot post in twitter right now without adult supervision

I don't support Hillary one bit and never have. I just distrust Trump more than I distrust Hillary, which ia really saying something.

>other black person disagrees with BLM
>therefore you should also disagree with BLM
You know during the period of time in which MLK was fighting for civil rights he unpopular with many black people. During the end of slavery many slaves also expressed disdain for the Yankees and their freedom

Anecdotal opinions from other black people on political issues don't make me any more or less likely to agree with or disagree with those issues. Did you think we were a hive mind?

Blunpif hates womnyn!!!

She's not from Arkansas. She spent most of her time in Arkansas being disgusted by and pissing off the ignorant rednecks around her.

>you're retarded

o-ok

Donald Trump wants to repeal Obamacare. I'm in the middle of HRT. If Obamacare is cut I'm put into a terrible situation. That's why Hillary got my vote. It was a tough choice.

Better than any other choice at this time.
it is really as simple as that.
vote for stability and who would be less likely to cause a economic crash.

I like her tax plan.

not my home board

but i'm finding

ids are great

bye now

I always vote for the winning side

You have to understand OP, Hillary is a career politician. The whole point of a politician is that they vote according to a mixture of their beliefs and their electorate's beliefs. She isn't moral, but she generally has done her job very well, which is why I voted for Hillary(despite her history). I could not find myself voting for Trump because he is too much of a wild card, and if Putin wants him, then it probably isn't good for America.
I understand where you are coming from though. This is the same shit where Obama got elected and everyone thought racism was gone for a while and then we realized that nothing was getting done and our government was so partisan that they barely agreed to fund themselves.

Yes, but Trump would do harmful things because of his incompetence, while she'd do harmful things on purpose, which is slightly better the american interests.

She is a part of an NGO that needs funds for its humanitarian causes. I find that a non-issue. Despite factions in the country being problematic, Saudi Arabia is a US ally.

Sniper fire is a miscolored memory. A poorly worded boast that is not something I honestly feel the need to defend.

Bernie endorsed Clinton after his defeat. If he had severe concerns like Trump's rivals he would not be a surrogate.

TOP KEK, lost the argument so he filters me.

Literally sign of defeat

It all comes down to the Supreme court people. I don't like killing babies, I like guns, I don't want faggots getting married, adopting children, or using the opposite bathrooms, I like my whiteness and religion, etc. Whether I'm all for Trump or not, he will secure the future i want for my country.

>modern progress

What fucking city are you living in. Big metropolis even the nicest ones are corrupt as fuck with millions disappearing into "road work" the corruption is so rife in all cities with over 500K pop it's insane.

>lies
Except no one argues what she did was unethical and equivalent to not reading a suspect their rights

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.

It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

He is a fucking maniac

And if you are still not convinced he is a maniac, here is a video of trump talking DURING 9/11: "Now i have the tallest building in down manhattan :D :D".
He did not even bother mentioning loss of human life

Trump on 9/11: "Now i have the tallest building in down manhattan :D :D :D YAY!!!!"

He did not even bother to mention a single loss of human life

>I don't want faggots getting married, adopting children, or using the opposite bathrooms
Why do people care so much about homos getting married?

Aids to the degradation of morality in our society.

better than just screaming wrong.

He has little good to say of most politicians but he sure did hate the Clinton's. He died before feeling the need to comment on trump.

Because she has the best hope of beating Tump. My only hopes are that she's voted out in four years for a halfway decent candidate or this has been a House of Cards plot by Kaine from the beginning to backstab her right after the election, get her impeached, and steal the throne.

You also know that blacks sold other blacks into slavery right?
Also "we," proved me right. Blacks owning other blacks via social media and #blacklivesmattermore, nice try.

Also borders.

Because it's seen as a form of degeneracy, created by liberalist ideology. Religious people believe they are culturally influenced to become homosexual through mass media and entertainment. (Jewish media)
As for me idgaf

>>She opposed Gay marriage when it suited her interests, and later supported it when it suited her interests. When taken to task on her flip-flopping, she would LIE and ATTACK the questioner.

Backing this up with a Huff Post article of all things.

Anyone can get AIDs by having unprotected sex with a lot of people, marriage is typically the opposite of that. Two gay people getting married doesn't have any impact on society
>You also know that blacks sold other blacks into slavery right?
What does this at all have to do with the rest of the discussion? Now it seems you're moving the goalpost

If your assertion is I personally should be opposed to black lives matter because of a handful of black YouTubers then, no you're wrong. A minority of blacks have always been opposed to legislation that would directly benefit them.

>oi vey, Trump wants to do what only the chosen people is allowed to do in Palestine

She's just another NWO plant just like the last few. At this point we're all doomed. Best to just fight it as long as we can last.

I think she'll be an excellent president.

Socially liberal, economically moderate, hawkish on foreign affairs. Works perfectly for me.

I didn't mean literal AIDS, you fucking idiot

1. Your defense of her laughter is disgusting.

2. Believed. So she does not believe him anymore? Is she saying anything about this? She attacked those women!

3. I don't even consider this a defense. It's proof that she does not value morals above her career path.

4. Terrible defense. Why are you deflecting to Trump, did you read the intro disclaimer? This is about HER not HIM. Doesn't help your case.

5. Okay.

6. Seriously? These people nearly destroyed the US economy and left people completely broke and homeless you moron?

7. Accepting contributions and solidifying relationships with a terrorist state who is also now confirmed to have ties to the 9/11 attacks? I'm a moron for questioning this?

8. SURE.

>minority of blacks have always been opposed to legislation that would directly benefit them.

"Majority" you meant. What is welfare.

I want to see the world torn apart and I believe Hillary is the fastest way down that path. I'm with her.

I just do it to piss off the fanatical Trump supporters here, they're so easy to get anrgy.

Clinton is shit but I don't care, I can't vote in this election.

I would imagine welfare is less detrimental to most black people than segregation and slavery, which the end of which was opposed by a small portion of blacks.

Nice try though

Pretty much. There's so much more going on than people even know.

She has policy experience and well thought-out positions

I don't love her but Trump seems too reckless and emotional to deserve power

>q7pe5VY6
you didn't have an argument dipshit

How noble of you.

>Waterboarding is torture
Yeah it is
youtube.com/watch?v=FphTec8I0Xg
--
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
>Project Veritas video leaks
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

Debating opinions that differs from the one you are talking to
>on the internet
>and on Sup Forums of all places

You're a filthy, lying kike spreading misinfo all over the place. You deserve to get skinned alive and tortured like the rest of your parasitical people.

>
>I'll respond one by one. from top to bottom
>
>1. She did not free him, it was a plea bargain - she forced him to admit he is guilty for a shortened duration. she did not laugh at the rape but at details of the investigation.
>fake scandal, basically
>
>2. because she believed him
>
>3. Yes, she flip flopped on gay marriage. but she was at least an activist in the legislation of it
>
>4. She is lying occasionally, and this does not matter when her opponent is a pathological liar like trump
>
>5. Correct. so did trump. and it was terrible and she deserves to be criticized for it
>
>6. K, she took money. and? wew.
>
>7. It was not money for her, it was money for a charity foundation that funds research for malaria and aids you moron
>
>8. The DNC did support her, but no illegal action was done
>
>Reminder that trump advocates for killing family members of his enemies
>
>Reminder he supporters types of torture which are illegal internationally
>
>Reminder that if he gets elected it will make the KKK extremely happy and supremacist movements will get a boost in western culture
>
>Reminder that he cannot post in twitter right now without adult supervision

Only a Jew would defend taking money from shady countries and big banks who only care about profit.

Go harrass some Palestinians dipshit.

There it is, the slavery card again. It's not slavery that is destroying the modern black families, it's the welfare state. Read moar.

Get a life, you fugly virgin.

>Miscolored memory

You know, you don't HAVE to ALWAYS defend her. Why can't you just simply say she LIED and deserves criticism for it?

The Guardian as a reliable source? Get out of here.

fuck off ctr

READ THE DISCLAIMER, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID. Stop using Jew tactics and try to win or defend an argument honestly.

>Trump is bad
A FUCKING LEAF

You mean her private and public positions? You mean her fervently pushing for a no fly zone in Syria and seeking conflict with Russia. There's so much already out refuting your bullshit statements about HRC, yet you still cling onto these outright lies. You fon't deserve a vote in the first place, you filthy subhuman.

>I understand she was a lawyer and its her duty, but she fucking LAUGHED about it afterwards on tape.
Don't forget that she also destroyed evidence. And she accused the girl of seeking out older men and that she was asking for it. She is the worst kind of person.

>>She opposed Gay marriage when it suited her interests, and later supported it when it suited her interests. When taken to task on her flip-flopping, she would LIE and ATTACK the questioner.

Honest question, why is something like this considered a flip flop and not a candidate evolving? It's not the same as say, Trump, who has said wildly different things throughout the election. Hillary so far has stuck with every new position she's taken, so why is it flip flopping and not evolving? Even liberals and gay people call her out on it, but I would imagine you'd want a candidate to change their mind on gay marriage, wouldn't you? Isn't that the entire point of their continued fight for equality?

Compared to Trump who spent his entire life in the city trying to improve different cities around the world.

This

She has the right mindset to be president. She works hard and isn't afraid to get into details of policy.

Trump would fall asleep after 20 minutes of policy minutiae, no joke. Probably go find himself a Lewinsky.

Hillary's supporters are the people Roark is talking about in this speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=w1DqgQkxjIg

Because I'm a profiteer. I run a business selling male tears mugs, smash the patriarchy shirts, and other intersectional merchandise online. Her candidacy has done nothing but rally my customers together and make them even more fanatical and unflinching in their beliefs, and that's driven their need to show off how progressive they are with physical merchandise through the roof. If you let them win these figurehead victories even if nothing substantial changes, their fervor will never cease.

Kek's faithful are just another excuse to strengthen their obsession with my products. You all have done more for me than a thousand college protests ever could.

Why do they need a Clinton Foundation to raise money (which they can leverage as patronage, assuming it does go to good causes)? Why not just raise money for Oxfam, for example?

>giving a single shit what any coon says

this