Star vs. Dating

StarTom x Starco vs Tomco Edition

All Season 3 episodes so far:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

New episodes of Star Vs. The Forces of Evil resume on Monday at 3 AM EDT.

DON'T LET THE FLAME DIE OUT

>Star vs references Gravity falls
>Star vs now shares a multiverse with Rick and Morty

post best girl

Reminder that Jackie is a degenerate who committed larceny and didn't even take the lobsters rubber off.
She is too impulsive and doesn't think her actions through.

Star vs Star

t. Frenchie
Next time dont take helpess Lobsters into your smelly hands

Ok

>*Yawn* Good morning user. I didn't hug you too hard in my sleep again, did I?

>YFW you realize you'll never wake up early with Star because she's excited to go try some new pancakes they have at IHOP.

The one that isn't dead

IRL? Left, seriously. Call me basic but Star would be just a bit too much and as we've seen, Jackie is pure and loyal as long as you truly want her.

SO NEITHER RIGHT!?

Daily/threadly reminder to love and defend your waifu, and to thank the drawfags and writefags
War is the mother of all invention and waifu wars help the inspire the creations from drawfags AND writefags

>Jarco died. Marco is getting cucked. TomStar looking dim. Janna and Starfan are written off to Earth. New girl Higgs might just be a trap. Funposting is over. Everything is suffering.

Nefcy is dropping a red pill bomb on us
Racism is good. Monsters/immigrants need to gtfo. Race mixing is frowned upon, unless they're a good race

That can be arranged.

>It's 8 PM here, but sure, ohayou, user

reminder that star is nothing but a magical reconstruction of her former self. She's more dead than Jackie

Pls more Higgs doing squire stuff

Post strong jackies

Here's to hoping for another to add to the harem.

Is she mad that he has no boobs, or that he has chest hair?

Results from yesterday's poll
Thoughts?

>YWN beg Rick to help you find a dimension where you can find a Star

Just kill me.

I would but I'm afraid I can't, user. You'll have to take matters into your own hands.

That she was such a dummy to not realize he was a boy from the beginning.

Jackie is best girl. Will always be best girl. That's why Sophomore Slump was the best episode.
Watching Marco get BTFO was also nice

the one thats still in the intro

What race is Jana supposed to be again?

Retarded dropped at birth ate lead paint chips.

a liberated fake Hawaiian

In that one they broke up, of course it's the favorite, duh.

Seems right.

Why are you sleeping with a man almost twice your age?

I liked Sophomore Slump just for the scene of Janna and Marco doing it on a table.

But its because Jackie is best girl

Reminder that Jackie has found her calling and will free all her sea bretheren from the humans.

How do you guys pick youe best girl? They all seem like the best

amerikan, lol

The most powerful race in the world, Filipino.

This.

Because Jackie is pure and since she will always have her enemies, the fight never ends.

The more Jackie - the better.

You say sleeping with a man almost twice your age as it's a bad thing

Jackiefags need to understand that Jackie is either dead or a muff eating lesbian. She literally let Marco go back like a filthy cuck. She has no spine. She autistically yells at the sunset about lobsters. She wears converse with a dress. she's fat and ugly

Reminder that Higgs is used goods.

The purpose of a female squire is to get fucked morning, noon and night by her knight.

>seapleuprising.jpg

>YWN be Star's older boyfriend who can provide for her more than an autistic mexi-melt who can't into best princess.

Or a mermaid

How do you go from thisto THIS?!

Jackie's a nerd
And I love it

Because she has emotions and a personality
It's just too vanilla for some people

Could you imagine how shitty the show would be if Marco was just like "Jackie, I'm sorry, but I realize now that I can't live without Star. She died Jackie, I watched her get vaporized right before my eyes, and in that moment, I realized that life without her was too painful to bear. I'm going back to Mewni to tell her how I feel. I'm sorry I dragged you into this, here's my best friend Tom's number, I think you'll like him. Bye, I'm off to find my love." And then they got married the end.

>YFW Star's older boyfriend who can provide for her more than an autistic mexi-melt who can't into best princess.

obsolete waifu

>Post Sophomore Slump

So we're all gonna post waifus until Monday?

> And then they got married the end.
Who?

Close, but you forgot to remove "female" and add "Marco is neglecting his duties"

Jackie I'm sorry but you smell like fish and I need my little Cinnamon Princess.

Who? Tom and Marco? Nice

Just gonna be a constant war between jackiefags and higgsfags

Your post was good up until the TOm part

>jackiefags
I thought it was Jannafags

I was a Jarco/am a Jackiefag, but she's gone for now. I know that Starco is the true end game. Higgs is a nice addition to the harem

No it wasn't, it gave Jackie no agency. I can bitch about how the show treats Jackie all I want, but at least they gave HER the choice in the end.

I still want Tomkie though.

Jannafags are too busy huffing paint to have a proper war with anyone.

Why is everyone complaining that Star's being a bitch? Marco was a fucking dumbass and Star's way more important than him and his teen life crisis. She's literally the head of the most powerful kingdom in Mewni. He just shows back up expecting her to just magic him up a job. Really though? Star has every right to be angry at him. And why is it not allowed for her to go back to Tom for comfort while Marco basically finger banged Jackie in front of Star for months before she left to go literally fucking die in Mewni. If anything, I think Star's been way too nice to him, and that's the opposite of what he needs.

I think that was the point. Considering he said "how shitty the show would be"

The Only Manna Blog on Tumblrâ„¢ is cool with Higgs.

Nope, that's your battle, not mine.

>I think Star's been way too nice to him
You sound like a good friend.

> Jannafags
Are there any? It seems like almost all of them move to Higgs.

Reminder that Jackie is the only woman in the show who is not canonically a thirsty slut

Can we all agree that Demoncism is like Fetch?

Which is odd considering she's the most attractive

Any link for the script? I want to know in advance how cringe it's going to be so I watch it in one go instead of pausing it all the time.

Jackie's not thirsty, just easy.

That's why she's going to get knocked up by Oskar and have to live in his car with him.

So what did you guys think of the episode Princess Turdina and Starfari?

What would your ultimate date be for Jackie?

Not sure, I think someone may have it.

>trapbait and Sup Forumsbait
Match made in heaven.

look at this face.

jackie is so cool, chill, and flawless that even she sees marco and star is meant to be, even if it crushes marco abit. she left marco when he said he wanted it to work, and she knew better.

why cant jarco fans respect their waifus wishes for both of them to be happy instead of blaming marco for not being into jackie as much as he hyped himself to believe? for someone so into surfer chicks, you guys are being like, totally un-chill like.

I want Marco to hurt Higgs some more

No, the stuff with Ponyhead's ex and the Demoncist were actually funny

Its normal that I had to pause during the squiring scene right? Its totally normal that when that music combining Star and Marco's themes started playing, that I started crying right? Its normal that I had a profound sense that I would never experience anything like the relationship Star and Marco have and just facing that feeling made me feel dead inside? RIGHT!?

Nothing exciting happened in other episodes.

Marco to Sensei:
>You didn't earn that cape; you don't deserve it
Higgs to Marco:
>You didn't earn your position of squire; you don't deserve it.

Why is Marco such a hypocrite?

Weekend on a cruise or deep sea diving.

>Safari
>Star's safari
>of monsters
>monsters are consideted animals by mewmans

THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT! ARE ALL OF YOU AUTISTIC!?

No 14 year old would react like Jackie did. It's bullshit and it was just so Marco can look even worse. I'm not saying Marco didn't deserve what he got in the end, I'm just saying that I'm glad that fish-face is gone. We got an improved Jackie 2.0 anyway.

Attractive women don't have to be thirsty, since they can easily get guys without trying. Plain women like Star are naturally sluttier in the hopes that the promise of easy sex makes them a more attractive mate.