Enjoying some early winter chills, Sup Forums?

Enjoying some early winter chills, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s
youtu.be/IGhT_ylXN8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fukk u Ice Meister.

No. I prefer sweatshirt weather over jacket weather.

so in this puppet-verse would climate change be Heat miser breaking into Ice miser's house every day and kicking the dogshit out of him?

Fuck you

Normally I like cold weather, but this is too much.

Or Heat Miser could be increasing his power somehow.

Climate change would be some new villain that makes Snow Miser and Heat Miser team up to stop him, because it disturbs their ying-yang

Fuck yeah. Love the cold.

>I'm too much

give me some fucking snow you jew!

I am. The suffering of my coworkers pleases me.

I need to rewatch the Most Offensive Video parodies of the Rankin Bass films.

this. i've dealt with working in thunderstorms, intense wind and rain, blizzards and temperature like this before at work. it's about time someone else carried the burden.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

This was utterly okay

youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s

Yes, because i know to dress in layers.

Didn't they make a live action version of this movie?

Yes, actually. Was supposed to suck.

youtu.be/IGhT_ylXN8s

Snow Miser is somewhat acceptable but HOLY SHIT why did they get Harvey Fierstein to sing fucking Heat Miser

wow that was... bad.

Damn right I am

Fuckin, You're too much.

I kinda wanted those girls to just be naturally black with white glitter and arctic blue lipstick.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? Get your ass to Cali

That's for the rain, numb nuts.

Yep, can't wait till it starts snowing.

>tfw you live in Kentucky and usually receive ideal temperatures for each season
Unfortunately, the first few weeks of fall were way too fucking hot this year (up to 85 degrees on a few extreme days), so the trees didn't really turn their proper colors. As for winter, I'm sure everybody's looking forward to shoveling ten inches of snow and wearing a t-shirt in the same week.

>Tfw southamerica and 32ºC

>mfw live in florida and it only ever gets to 50's in the morning
bring us some snow please

>tfw north carolina and the meisers brothers cant decide which fucking season it is

literally 85 then 40 in the same week, back and forth.

Just started a new DND campaign with some buds where I’m essentially playing Snow Miser.
Half-Orc Sorcerer / Specializes in cold magic / seeks to bring the Ice Plane into the world so that he can be the hero and lead everyone through it.

At least it was that chilly rain mist today my Florida bro

small miracles, brother