YOU PROMISED ME A BOMBSHELL THAT WOULD RUIN HILLARY

YOU PROMISED ME A BOMBSHELL THAT WOULD RUIN HILLARY

WHERE IS IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9xbokQO4M0
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be fair what he released would have gotten a normal person thrown in prison for the rest of their life

did you see that o'keefe video about donald duck

that was the bombshell we need to push

Yeah youre right, people like buzzfeed shit, you know it has to be outrageous like Hillary eating live babies or shitting on a black mans chest for it to go down.

NO REFUNDS KIDS

he never said that

DNCleaks2 should have been enough. There is now proof that leftist media collaborated with DNC and the Clinton campaign.

This.

He's got more coming

Better hurry up with that shit then. ANY later than 7-8pm and it won't mean jack.

It's a bit fucking late

What about the 5pm bombshell? Let's wait

Pretty much this. Tons of illegal activity is there, but she won't be prosecuted because it's not the land of the free anymore. It's the land of the elite, and if she gets in it will probably be 100% that forever with no chance of going back.

We've seen how corrupt the different sections of our government are and how they go out of their way to cover each other. There's no law anymore. There's only law for us little people.

She's probably done both of those things at the same time, but I don't think the elite allow cameras into those events.

Rumor is he didn't post creme of the crop because Hillary can't go to prison yet, from a law bush made or something.

there's nothing illegal there

Russians seem to have trouble producing content

what could it info good enough to turn the voting on the last minute? a 3 hours lenght movie of hillary licking a 12 yo pussy that was killed for satan in a offering to win the election listening to justin biebier? i mean there is nothing found on the fucking leak.

They're amateurs. What a waste and disservice to those who gave life and liberty to leak. IDK how you can be this incompetent... Honeypots?

I think is the most important distinction. Sorry officer I know drunk driving is extremely careless but pretty please just give me a break!

So much for something that would put Shillary in prison.

All we can hope for is that the FBI is saving the Clinton Foundation stuff for January so Obama can't pardon her.

Hillary is ruined.

No one trusts her.

No one likes her.

She's not even in office and the most popular memes involve "_____ has information that will lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest" and it's some dead animal or any recently deceased celebrity/politician. She's a joke.

That being said...my last shred of optimism and confidence in our nation's law enforcement is that the idea was to generate enough distrust and dislike for her that she loses the election.

Then, when the hammer falls on her and the foundation, it's on a failed candidate and not the president elect - the complications that that would create for our nation's future are not something I'd like to experience.

This. We have evidence of fraud, bribery, perjury, obstruction of justice, etc.

We also have the hillary staff talking about how they are "conspiring to create an unaware and compliant citizenry"; and we have the satanist shit too. (My wife is a former wiccan, no way is that shit "art", that is definitely a religious ritual. People don't just eat a semen cocktail and slash open their hands for fun)

The thing is, Hillary has those juicy hundred-million-dollar bribes from the Rothschilds and Saudis and media connections that allow her hundreds of hours of propagandizing on TV, whereas Trump is running on a small budget because he's refusing to be put on the strings of private interests.

And honestly, people are just too dumb to care. If Hillary gets elected, the world deserves its fate.

And he delivered many times over his promise. Assange can't convict Hillary, how stupid are you kiddo? Courts of USA have to convict Hillary.

Well it's just coming out that Benghazi guards were just hired militia terrorist that turned on the complex once the attack happened. Wonder who approved their hire?

But no one will care again about these 4 deaths which were directly her fault.

Assange = professional click baiter

Will have completely lost all credibility and no longer will be taken seriously.

they thought the Saudi donations would bury her. Obviously Americans dont give a fuck if their next president will be the most corrupt in their history.

>sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=k9xbokQO4M0

He probably forgot how amoral the American public is.

Assange provided the biggest corruption scandal in history of mankind and yet you stupid shit think people get arrested on their own. COURTS CONVICT PEOPLE. Stop repeating this nonsense that Assange didn't do anything, he done more than any cop in USA. They don't want to arrest Hillary, that isn't Assange's problem. There is thousand times enough evidence to prison her, Anglo is simply corrupt and corruption is legal in USA.

Not that many people died, at this point what difference does it make!?

All Assange cares about are the sale numbers of his books.

>G
>E
>R
>A
>L
>T

>O
>F

>R
>I
>V
>I
>A

And If I get pulled over for drunk driving? Doesn't mean I killed someone, I still wont get off for being "extremely careless"
Same excuse, 2 different outcomes, that is the definition of corruption.

There won't be a 5pm bombshell.

Every last one of these leaks have been overhyped and underdelivered.

dude shut up its not satanism you are not living in a fucking movie

its shitty jewish modern art. stop wasting peoples time

Correct , Obongo can pardon her until he leaves in January.

Wouldn't matter, she'll get taken out if that happens.

Trump wins ,sworn in January, oops realease unghh!! DOJ Giuliani indicts Hilldawg.
pic related

Increasingly nervous assange

Fpbp

If she wasn't hillary Wikileaks, veritas, the FBI investigations

Jesus, if this was anyone else like Jeb or sanders or trump or even obama the media would be screaming daily to have her step down.

But she is above the law and our civil society is dead

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can vote for a better America.

fpbp

Trump DURING 9/11: "Who cares about lost american life. now i have the tallest building"

youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s

May he fall with the Republic for failure to release everything in a timely manner.
He's just pushing fame and book sales.
A true merchant spirit.
Hillary is going to have him killed ASAP
Hope the jew gold was worth it ASSange

This.

Even a nuke might not do the job with Hillary.

Once again

>Hillary takes money and orders from Saudi Arabia who funded 9/11

>trump said something tasteless

Cultural Marxism has made the average person incapable of making rational judgments about what's worse, deeds or actions. Due to rampant destruction of The American mind and culture has caused a generation of people that don't understand any sort of morality.

Morality is based on selfish interest

Rationality is thrown out for ease and satisfaction

Based yuri was right, the soviets won the Cold War

he assumed people would care, the fool. the fool.

Him jerking off in the hotel shower does not constitute "more coming"

He imagined this was still America. Didn't realize it's pedotopia now.

Please Assange

>DROP THE BOMBSHELL. KEK WILLS IT

It was the Qatar link but you dipshits were too busy memeing the daughter draft thing.