ITT: People you want to see cry if Trump wins

Keith Fucking Olbermann

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NwY74h3Mujk
youtu.be/7VyaqHszBqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jeffrey Lord.

This faggot probably faps to his picture of Reagan in his den.

Anyone who's ever associated with the daily show

I'd love to see Sam Bee cry

People on my facebook timeline.

Their meltdown will be delicious.

Man fuck this guy and his smug ass Trump "criticism" videos that GQ post all the time. Literally no substance outside of muh feelz

George Will, Paul Krugman, Jon Stewart, Neera Tanden, Sady Doyle, Maureen Dowd, David Brooks

Every milquetoast democrat who lied and cheated and abandoned what the party stood for to stan for this soulless amalgamation of evil and graft

Any liberal faggot JewTuber.

HILLARY CLIT-N

I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY CLIT-N

This. Especially Oakley.

Rachel Fuckface Maddow
Nancy Cuntface Pelosi
Crooked Hillary Clinton

This fucking imbecilic cuck

more than anything i want to see the cuckservatives that wouldn't endorse trump cry.
kasich, glenn beck, all of fox news, that whole list of republicans who unendorsed/refuse to endorse him. they're worse than liberals.
if trump loses, i will never support or vote for them for as long as i live. even if he wins i probably won't. this is the hole they've dug for themselves.

Beat me to it.

Owen Jones
That Fox guy that covered his face in cheeto dust

Amy Schumer
Lena Dunham
John Oliver
Samantha Bee
Jon Stewart

40% of the country

Hillary Clinton

Trevor Noah
Lena Dunham
Mac Miller
YG

Sorry to shit up your hateful thread inbreds, but I can't wait to see all the tears of all those who supported Trump in this race. For awhile I tried to tell myself his supporters were not deplorable.. then I went to a rally and I'd say about 70% are completely beyond redemption. Total toxic white trash that needs to be gassed.

Fucking Robert DeNiro

>das get

Fucking Obama, all the other little pundits, comedians, hosts etc. are people of no consequence. I want to see Barack Obama crying while kissing Trumps feet.

Trump will lose.

Are you ready for your drubbing, Trumptards?

>tfw trump landslide

This Cunt

Twofer

Almost forgot: Joy-Ann Reid

"the priesthood rising"

Patton Oswalt. I can't believe I used to be a fan.

youtu.be/NwY74h3Mujk
Holy shit Hillary looks legit deranged in this video. Reminds me of Patrick Bateman

Couldn't agree more with this.

I would be happy if just one person kept to their word of expat'ing to Europe or Canada.

This wanker

>tfw trump landslide

After Brexit his hairline receeded a bit and the eyebags under his eyes became darker.
After Trump he'll be full on JUST

>yfw he shows more sorrow for trump getting elected than he did for his wife dying

Samancunt Bee
Current Year Man
Liz Warren
Boinie
That smarmy nigger that replaced Jon Stewart

Clint Eastwood
Jon Voight
Mel Gibson

Tears of joy, of course.

correction, people I want to watch swing regardless of whoever wins.

His disgusting face looks eerily familiar.

Ari Rabin-Havt.

This faggot.

this guy

Kek plz make this fag cry.

someone explain the JUST meme to me

all of them
ALL OF THEM

The smug arrogant liberals, the Lügenpresse, the backstabbing RINOs, the retards who swallowed the propaganda about muh nuclear codes, ALL OF THEM

My jew teacher

The lesbian from MSNBC

He is of the tribe.

And this faggot.

Don't hate on raw herring. It's a mans way of eating fish.

Just fuck shit up

JUST

this one

no sally kohn, wtf guys?

My* shit

There's too many Jews on Twitter to watch them all cry.

every methhead or white crackbaby

Actually, I bet that M Moore takes the Trump election fairly well. Shame...

>this is a 10/10 in America

Kasich has always been a huge faggot.
t. Ohio native

Michael Moore is secretly pro-Trump. He even made a kickass ad for Trump out of nowhere for some reason. During the first debates he started whining about how Trump won the debate.

He is pressured to be liberal in public, but secretly, he knows that the globalists fucked over the working class and that Trump is the best candidate.

He actually voted for Trump.

He's going around supporting Trump now.

its a shitty Sup Forums meme that grew big when they started photoshopping an ads bad hairdo onto Brendan Fraser and other failed celebrities.

Then other boards started copying it which makes Sup Forums believe they are cool and inventive. Even though Sup Forums has better memes.

The only reason I still follow this actual faggot is to hopefully see a mental breakdown on the 9th

This kike cocksucker

youtu.be/7VyaqHszBqg
>I wonder what he thinks of the FBI now

Look, I like this board, but Sup Forums has always had the best memes.

yes, maher has truly gone full shill this election, have not watched him since

30% right as usual leaf,

If you've read his emails you'd see he is using reverse psychology on what he views as complacent dems not wanting to vote for Hillary because they think she will win in a landslide

He's galvanizing the left into voting.

Don't be stupid. Don't fall for leftist tricks.

Oh this will be sweet.

Not emails, interviews. I've got emails on my mind for good reason today.

>shitty meme
Baneposting is cancerous (most of the time) but the Brendan Fraser fiasco is hilarious.

Glenn fucking Beck.

Fuck that fat baby cuck.

El JUSTO! EL JUSTO!

>tfw I used to unironically watch and enjoy this guy when he was on Fox News

This, Rachel Mandow and Jake Tapper

If Trump wins, Liberal tears will be the greatest birthday gift I've ever gotten in my life.

Same here.

Shit.

He fucking did it

Every fucking talking head on MSM, all the tonight show hosts and SNL CAST, Hillary, Bill, Chelsea & especially this one in the pic attached

Not that I have saw an official opinion from this guy on Trump but this is the only man that has made me legit angry.

literally will kill himself

Oh i didn't realize it was the shortened version of the "just fuck my shit up" hair meme

Nigga does Sup Forums have Raimiposting? Didn't think so.

Holy shit I never realized that Rachael Maddow and Sally Kohn were two different people