Nignog here

Nignog here

how do I become an honorary aryan?

have sex with one

Do well in life desu

By not being a nignog.

Reproduce with your own race, go back to your ancestral homelands or whilst you're in the western world, support nationalism of all kinds. Also oppose degeneracy such as promiscuity, drug use, promote family values and traditions, etc.

ps vote trump

All you really have to do is give respect to white people, and that respect will be reciprocated.

Get good grades in school

>Promiscuity
The Romans were perhaps the most promiscious people ever, the dichotomy of sexuality wasn't even a thing, they just fucked everything

No, please. Don't do that.

How'd that work out for them

You don't. Work to make your own race great, or to be a great example for your race.
This heavily.

I'm for the most part there, after helping MAGA movement, I plan on joining the coast guard and help my homeland(Puerto Rico) and take after Hitler on Greatest Story never told and redpill my comrades and start a movement to Make Puerto Rico Great Again by destroy and rebuilding Pinochet style by physically removing the trash in order to make a pure race

>create wealth by working hard
>pay taxes
>preserve the family unit
>obey law
>promote national solidarity
>encourage peers to do the above
Simple concept, the difficulty is in the application.

Pretty well.

Use experience and knowledge gained in western countries to make Africa great again.

Don't do crime.
Work hard.

Jack off to anime and get frappuccinos a lot.

Suicide

By shooting your self deadly

plastic surgery

*fappuccinos

Or, you know. Just don't be a nigger.

See this picture, and how it makes whites be racist? Either change your actions to not reflect this behavior, or move away from whites.

listen to tommy sotomayor

STEP 1:
LIFT
STEP 2:
READ
STEP 3:
RETURN TO STEP 1

you have to kys

Jew lol

You are what you are

Kill at least 12 minorities with headshots to unlock this achievement.

>READ

But reading is so boring

Be genuine, help your neighbors and community, help make life better.

You have to breed up, man. You'll never be one but that doesn't mean your grandchildren won't have a shot.

You don't need to be something you're not. Just be an hero.

Take a shower

Brush your teeth

Dress like a normal person

Respect others

Don't appropriate ayran culture, nigger

Do you have a qt sister? If so, send her to me and I will make you an official honorary Aryan for satisfying my jungle fever.

>Kill at least 12 minorities with headshots in self defense against violent, quick-tempered hood rats
fix'd

Late and post-republican era Rome, yes

By not being a nigger. There's a difference between black people and niggers.

Thanks kike

Convince as many of your people as you can to vote trump tomorrow

Have morals and work hard.

Give other Nignogs something to be proud of
>Not inventing that you, descendants from slaves taken from sub-saharan Africa, are related to Egyptians
>Not by changing your definition of pride instead of changing yourself
no
>Fix your people
>Do something

Only like that

by voting Trump

Read something else
If you can't concentrate then read out loud for yourself

Remove chimps and spics from your neighborhood and you might go to Dog Valhalla

chug two forties and steal a sign from the quad

>go back to your ancestral homelands

He's American nig he was brought there as a slave and probably has no clue where he's from.

Drug use is not degenerate. Drug use is only degenerate if one destroys his life with it. If you think otherwise stop drinking alcohol and stop taking a cup of coffee you retard.

Act like a human being

1. work
2. don't seek approval from Sup Forums

Simple. Ditch the ebonics, keep a stable, legal, family wage paying job, and raise any children you happen to produce to do the same.

Just dont rape and kill. Its hard I know, but its all it takes.

Nothing is more noble than defeating your own nigger urges and becoming a real human being and a real hero.

I was gonna say get a job, pay taxes, and support your community and young people, but yea, pretty much "do well in life"

This OP. An honorary aryan makes his own race strong by doing exactly what is morally right and siding with us in our journey to make the world better.

Lead your people to stop blaming whitey for their problems and lead them to work towards their own prosperity the way the other oppressed groups did. Seriously most of us don't hate that you are a nog, we hate that you wreck everything and then blame us. Get your people to stop dragging all of your successful people down by shaming them into "giving back to the community" and calling the ones that don't uncle tom and we will become strong together.

1. Get a vasectomy

2. Adopt and promote self reliance, and free market principles in politics

3. Be honorary Aryan

Africa or some shit in that general vicinity, obviously.

>study classical philosophy
Stay away from postmodern shit that tells you there is no right and wrong. It will destroy your sense of morality. Virtue is a critical step to take.
>study STEM
Even if you work in a trade, or at a desk job, to be an honorary Aryan you need to have some sort of intellectual goal or hobby or interest of some sort.
>take care of your health
Lift and shit of that nature. Get good sleep, eat well, and try to take care of yourself. Try to find a good vitamin and mineral supplement or stack that helps you think clearly.
>marry a black qt.
Be one of the good ones famm. Find a qt. worth locking down (there are some, if you look in the right places) who's intelligent and attractive, and wants to have a family. Raise good, capable children.
>avoid all chimpouts
This is the most critical step desu. Its ok to get angry, but an Aryan doesn't chimpout unless he's autistic. Its some sort of strange /K selected trait that's uncommon outside east Asia.

>an
>honorary

You're already there, friend.

That's easy. Don't be a nigger. Chris Rock explained the difference a long time ago.

Becoming the next Thomas Sowell might be a good idea.

Adopt white kids and when they are 18, make them kill you for initiation into manhood

What we're saying is that when they started to pull that shit is when they started dying.

Age of Merchants, if we don't reverse it we have total collapse. Personally I think we can only slow it, in the end, the left always wins and society collapses. Only to be recreated again by a new leader.

Get a job and don't leave your kids. Simple as that.