Are you willing to have friends that vote different than you?

Are you willing to have friends that vote different than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not if it's hillary

My best friends are liberals. Doesn't stop us from playing American football and video games together on the weekends

why

Wish I had any friends at all.

Me and my lib friends just don't discuss politics. One is a low-key trump supporter and the other is a man child that thinks snark is an argument.

I'm not willing to have friends.

Yes. People should stick to their principles. Most voters are voting against the other candidate and for good reason.

that is sad

people who think ''both are pretty bad choices, I choose who I think is the lesser evil''

yes

people that go ''my candidate is absolutely great, all the criticism is fake faaaaaaaaaaaaake, your candidate is baaaaaaaad'' are retards and I can't waste my time with them

sure, but if hrc wins i won't be willing to do my part to bail their ass out of the fire that she causes

have a nice day

yes
I'm not a child that can't take someone not liking what I like

I don't have friends anymore, it's just me and my ex-wife's son

Thread ends here. Everyone go home.

Yes. mostly because I try to let logic dictate rather than emotions and "If you don't agree with me you're a bigot" mentality.

Yes, this is more important than all other issues. Maintaining civilized discussion.

Yes. My best friend is voting Shillary because the most important issue to him is foreign policy and he's convinced Trump's behavior will damage our relations with other countries. I've grilled him on how ridiculous this is, but we respectfully disagree in the end.

What the fuck are you doing here then, Jermaine?

OP said friends, not shitposting associates

I have some normie friends who still believe the (((mainstream media))) but I managed to redpill a couple of them.

People that support Trump over Hillary at this time are hopelessly lost. I'm not going to waste my time on people that can't even help themselves.
Move on and find people that aren't self destructive.

Not in this election

>So is it confirmed that Hilary is a satanist
This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums we hate each other here.

I'm in the military and know one guy voting for Hillary. He's not my friend and is finally getting a medical discharge after waiver rangering for the last 3 years. He's getting a disability rating for sleep apnea. This is the typical Hillary supporting male, so even if I didn't know who he was voting for, I couldn't be friends with him out of principle.

Yes.

Not everyone views things the same way.

Not everyone feels the same.

Not everyone makes the same money.

Not everyone looks the same.

Despite all these differences, as a business owner, I feed my hungry blue collar friends, who in exchange repair my vehicles, fix pipes, frame buildings etc etc etc.

My diverse group of friends and acquaintances is what most people call "society". I understand Germany has thought police who kick your door in for shitposting maymays that make people cry...but here in the part of the world that matters, political differences are just a conduit for positive discourse and conversation.

Why are Euroscum so obsessed with America?

>"'both are pretty bad choices, I choose who I think is the lesser evil''
These cunts are the worst.

Every time I drink I sperg politics so it is unlikely they would keep me as a friend.

Yeah but I'm definitely judging the shit out of my trump supporting friends. It's not something I'll forget when this is all over and Hillary wins.

I have no friends so why should I care

are you just assuming everyone is voting trump or did they say it outright?

Yeah but I constantly red pill them into voting for trump

No.

That's why i have no friends anymore.

Not this cycle, its our last real opportunity to
actually vote. Pick a side, live with your choice.

My friends and I voted for gold to win the election

For me to call a man my friend, he must be equal to me in all respects

In my unit of 300 people, 40-50 have said they're voting Trump outright and the 1 guy said he's voting for Hillary. It was actually a topic of conversation when people found out.

I'm quite bad for doing that aswell especially to my girlfriend and she is currently doing her masters in gender studies it's a miracle we have been together so long.

Its not likely to be friends with someone in the long run who doesn't line up politically. Voting different can mean somehting, but saying a Trump guy and an Aleppo guy can't get along is stupid.

that means out of the 300 people only 50 were not afraid of saying who they are voting for

Yes. Although that may change. I have noticed I am growing less and less tolerant of liberal ideas and values.

My current best friend is a gay, hood, black guy. Parties all the time, sleeps around, cheated through college, spends money on Gucci and other such brands instead of saving. Outwardly, is degenerate.

But I cannot ignore the things he has done for me. He has stuck by me through everything and I know he would die for me without hesitation. Soon we'll have been friends for 7 years.

He's not voting this time around. Believes the leftist bull about Trump but is 50% redpilled on Clinton.

i'm in mexico mate, that a requirement

>gender studies

Hughmongus red-flag famlam, bless you

Most of my friends openly talk about voting hillary. I mentioned I want trump as potus and my guy friends were still fine with it, some even had a decent discussion about it, but a few said they were dissatisfied with how trump wants to run things which is why they want hillary. I didn't try to press any harder than my basic reasons for voting for trump. All the girls fucked off because they were shrill shills for hill.

None of my friends are voting the same as me. I'm voting for Trump.

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can avoid world war 3 and vote for a better, safer America,