Brit/pol/

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

>Nigel Farage warns of Brexit 'anger' protests
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37888849

>Theresa May vows to relax visa system if India takes back 'tens of thousands' of overstayers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/07/india-tells-theresa-may-to-grant-more-student-visas-as-part-of-t/

>Government to respond to High Court Brexit ruling (15:30)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37890199

>Judges could need democratic controls, says Suzanne Evans
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37894729

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>PM could call general election if Parliament votes down start of Brexit talks, warns Jeremy Hunt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/theresa-may-could-call-general-election-if-parliament-vote-down/

>Albanian ‘child migrant’ surge raises fears for foster families and schools
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/07/albanian-child-migrant-surge-fears/

>Farage compares Hillary Clinton to drug dealers in UK for using 13 separate mobile phones
ibtimes.co.uk/farage-compares-hillary-clinton-drug-dealers-uk-using-13-separate-mobile-phones-1590159

>What time are the US election results in the UK and what is the timetable for the night?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-time-are-the-us-election-results-in-the-uk-and-what-is-the/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_diaspora
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Based Gina.

Lads just heard an interview on BBC News, they were interviewing some kike in washington and he said that because Trump's latest 2 minute add attacked the world banking system and george soros, he was being anti semitic. Looks like they accidentally just revealed themselves.

>inb4 the barbarian gets ideas

Friendly reminder:

POLES are BASED.

No goy the big bad orange man cant see our stuff

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

NIGEL FARAGE IS HOLDING A 100000 STRONG MARCH ON THE SUPREME COURT IN LONDON ON DECEMBER THE 5TH (OR WHATEVER DATE THE RULING IS)

WHO ELSE IS COMING?

Might go for keks and butthurt brit/pol/fag tears

Yeah, Poles are very based tbqh

My nan is polish, she makes the best pierogi. hates other immigrants too.

I don't know how you all tell them apart from white British people. You all look the same and drink too much.

Figured that if i did it for Brexit, and won, i'd do it for Trump too

She has to go back.

WTF im going on a vacation now

I don't have the balls.

>heh... Nothing personal kid....

Reminder that Poles had the highest kill/loss ratio in the Battle of Britain.

Why do Brits love Matt LeBlanc so much?

Did they count the brain cells they killed after imbibing the hydraulic fluid in their aircraft?

Looks like an Abbio

Just throw a cheeky 10 or 20 lad
Unless you're dirt poor and then i'd say leave it

Poland takes money from the EU while giving back fuck all and not following their orders and gets away with it so the average Pole has a positive view of the EU. Poland doesn't get fucked around by the EU like the UK does.
>haha my nan and I hate our ancestors ahah isn't it great?
Fuck off you cuck

*Abbo

I hope he quits and joins The Grand Tour desu

You're disgusting.

If Poland's so great why don't you go back?

Seems like a chill dude

That would be amazing, not going to happen though

thread seems a bit slow did someone split?

kek

Post your predictions lads

270towin.com/

Yes as usual no one makes a thread so then 3 anons make one at once. But no one has spammed other thread here, maybe people are eating din dins

I made it, sorry lad pls no bully

I might in 10 or 15 years, depends on the political situation in here and Poland.

Until then I'll enjoy sweet anglobux and angkek tears.

woops wrong file

tunnocks teacakes are always welcome

Why don't you get a gook gf?

noice

Friends was huge here

Friends sold a dream to an entire generation - where you hang out with your friends at the coffee shop every day

When those kids reached adulthood, some kind of twisted nightmare version of Friends became the new student lifestyle. Most people aren't comedians with constantly funny one-liners, so they drink alcohol until they're sick and then stare at phones all day

I hate people

Because gooks are fucking shit tier.

Haven't done US domestic since Sixth Form

>Put £20 on Trump
>Mfw I should have bet more.

Somebody was up late watching telly, last night.

I quite like poles tbf, and their women are qt

It bothers me how the Poles are the worse hypocrites in the EU par none.

The mere fact you bet is good enough
Unless you could see the future don't fiddle with decisions

No worries lad you didn't spam it here so its perfectly fine

tfw i bet in the 2 day gap the odds were at its lowest

who's electric blanket master race here?

don't watch telly mate. what did i miss this time?

>FL, NV Blue
>IL Red

I tried it once zapped me and fried me nuts off had to go to the hospital and now my arm punches the wall every three seconds because of a broken nerve

disgusting.

my nan used to let me borrow hers when I stayed at hers, comfy as fuck

nobody here thinks trump will lose?

Make it happen burgers.

This guy walks up to your bird and slaps her on the bum

What do you do?

Poles in the battle of Britain 303, squadron.

Majestic

>not liking tunnocks

So why are you in this thread if you're willingly taking advantage of us and gloating about it? What's your purpose here?

Same

>bet at 11/4 two days ago
>now 4/1

reeeeeeeeeee

why did the FBI come out saying they'd "cleared" her anyway? Whole thing is an absolute sham.

From the thumbnail I thought someone shopped Hitchens head on that policeman

I like a cold bed

>disgusting cheap dark chocolate
>horribly slimy marshmallow
>revolting soggy biscuit

squawk squawk

Lad she better win, I have spent too long screen-capping Trump supporter posts.

Trump already has Florida

It's certainly possible, after all the EC system is utterly fucked - Remember 2000?
All i can say is that if Trump managed to tap into the non voters ala Brexit he'll win with a very close margin

Not to mention that much like Remain, Hillary is very low energy

>There are roughly 20 million people of Polish ancestry living outside Poland, making the Polish diaspora one of the largest in the world, as well as one of the most widely dispersed.
Just came across this little gem.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_diaspora

kek

POLONIA KURWA

synchronicity mate

Constitutional Monarchy is simply the best system of government, tourism be damned

Yep fuck comey on the bright side I downloaded the never trump app and talked to some chick for like an hour and we decide to swap votes my hillary clinton one in Florida now shes gonna vote for gary for me

Creamy biscuit with marshmallow and crunchy biscuit

Farming anglokek tears

FUCKING SHADILAY

shes already lost you mong

proof?

>what did i say
I've only been to the US twice, Seattle and DC

I wish France would get a vote.

What's left of Europe without the UK and France?

Odds are not 7/2. Tempted to drop another £20 or £30 on.

>Friends
We can all agree Rachel>Phoebe>Monica, right?

Where's YKTD, i'm starting to miss him again.

burn his house down

“Kiss me, user,” Sturgeon whisper. He slips his lips against mine once before opening my mouth with his tongue. I moan and pull his body down tightly against me, skin to skin. No teasing this time, my journalist. I will feel you. All of you. He sucks on my lower lip. He runs his fingers through my hair. Then his hand is on my breast, thumb on my nipple.

Noelle is at our side, watching, touching herself. Only once does she lean forward and suckle at his shoulder. His mouth leaves mine and finds hers. He earns a delicious purr before I pull on his hair to get him back to me.

I am dripping, and I can feel Avery, hard against my stomach, bigger than my husband. I wonder if Timothy will like that or turn Avery into a submissive pet, punished for his obscene show of masculinity. Then, he’s pressed to my opening, but he freezes. I look into his curious eyes. “Yes,” I sigh.

>creamy biscuit
>crunch biscuit

I SEE YOUR INCONSISTENT LIES

Eating TeaCakes is exactly like having an elderly man with a severe cold gob down your throat.

If you have the money to lose, go for it
Just don't be salty if Shillary wins

Life is pain and suffering, interspersed with boredom and fleeting spouts of pleasure.