youtube.com/watch?v=hggabHmAdxY

here's the link since OP is retarded

>O'KEEFE

Oh look it's this faggot again.

literally nothing: episode VII

This.

I wish this faggot would go die in a fire, he's as bad as that Bad Self Eater MUH ABORTIONS faggot.

Dude, who gives a shit. It's a day before the election.

People have made up their mind.

If you have proof of voter fraud, etc, then report it to FEC as a violation of the law and win it in courty.

Fuck off sheep

He already reported it to the FEC

Exposing corruption is not nothing

Just because people are too stupid to realize there's illegal activities going on doesnt mean that O'Keefe is in the wrong.

Get fucked CTR

I'm with the paid CTR trolls on this. It has to be a grand slam to get any attention one day before the election.

how do we even know she's in a burka? wow he should have stopped after video 4

yea how do we know they didn't get huma abedin to wear a camera and go vote as herself. that wouldnt be illegal

ok but again the audio is so muffled its inaudible

That poor old lady doesn't have a clue whats going on she's just trying to do what she thinks is helping the person trying to vote.

The point is that the Dems are purposely using this to vote multiple times aka voter fraud

Keefs first couple video's was good.
This one is pointless. everyone already knows this happens.Fucking Obama told illegals to go vote and that is was ok. you think people give a shit about? Fucking dems dont care about laws or morals. They will think this is a good thing to do.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

Extra chromosome confirmed.

>Fucking Dems don't care about laws or morals

Well that's the issue now isn't it? It's not O'Keefe's fault the Dems are literally devils and their followers absolute fucking retarded sheep.

Indeed.

>no link

Is the guy out of breath from holding the camera up?

my bad its shitty quality. just picked first one i googled

LMFAO AT THE ARAB MUSIC

"ALAHHHHHHHHHHHH AKBARRRRRRRR"

O'Keefe is a mad man

Funny how all the CTR shills don't like voter ID and ignore any examples of voter fraud. I wonder why?

people need to support people sticking up for voter ID laws when they come up locally. There was a uproar about it in Virginia lately. thankfully I think its still required here.

It's nothing.

For places with same day registration they have you fill out an affidavit ballot if you don't have ID. You have to get people to sign and vouch for your identity on a legal document. That is why they left rather than fill it out. It would be a crime if they lied on it. If you fill out one of these ballots they check your info before counting the vote.

I don't like same day registration, but there was no fraud permitted in this video. They tried to game the system and it did its job to deter fraudulent voting.

>They tried to game the system and it did its job to deter fraudulent voting.
No, it didn't. The lady was ready to hand her a ballot in Huma Abedin's name and she left so she wasn't accused of committing fraud on video.

No she wasn't. She said repeatedly that she was giving her an affidavit ballot.

Since you clearly know nothing about how elections work.

>If the voter has not provided any of the acceptable forms of identification by the time they vote in an Election, the voter will not be allowed to vote on the poll site scanner, but will be able to vote by affidavit ballot.

>After the election, the Board of Elections in the City of New York will check its records and your vote will be counted if you are indeed eligible to vote and are at the correct poll site. If not, you will receive a notice that you are not eligible, along with a registration application for future elections.

vote.nyc.ny.us/html/voters/faq.shtml

Right, so if she was an illegal alien and lied on the affidavit, the vote may or may not count, but the nigger king already told the illegals that they wouldn't be punished for voting. You may have faith in what goes on in the back rooms of the polls, but I don't.

No doubt fraud can and will happen and systems like this make it easier. The fact is though that no fraud occured here. For that to be true they would have had to have voted and been notified that their vote was counted. Odds are it wouldn't have happened.

Of course it didn't because they would have committed a felony on video. The point of the video is to show how easy it is to get a ballot in someone else's name when there is no ID required. If Huma is in the witness protection program and couldn't vote herself, the vote probably would have counted, had she cast it.

shit bait and roll threads go onto bumplimit while this is ignored.
duck you pol, I almost want Trump to lose so I can gloat at you.

>VOTE AQUI

Americans, how is it acceptable that you tell people how to vote, even if they can't read english?

She is at the wrong precinct because the name wasn't on the rolls so the vote wouldn't count.

voting in murrika is so fucking third world. even Austrians can do it better and that says a lot