I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkTieqWS8RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>chance of winning

kys retard

You fuckers are delusional if you seriously think NC will go blue when even Romney won NC in 2012.

BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

T-the polls aren't accurate, right Sup Forums??

drumpf TOTALLY BTFO

DON'T WORRY HILLARY WILL BE INDICTED ANY SECOND NOW

trumpanzees going crazy

Can you please get this statement tattooed along your arm, plox?

She's not winning. If early voting patterns are correct, trump is going to win.

He's outperforming Romney in EV, your shilling isn't working here.

>If early voting patterns are correct, trump is going to win.
Have you even looked at the Nevado and Florida Latino figures? Those are the story of this election.

>He's outperforming Romney in EV, your shilling isn't working here.

??????

yup, completely inconsequential

youtube.com/watch?v=rkTieqWS8RA

Spics are coming out in droves

>Spics are coming out in droves

Pay back is a bitch isn't it white boys?

>Latino figures
Yeah imagine if Trump pulled 40%+ of them

oh wait he does

>Yeah imagine if Trump pulled 40%+ of them

NBC puts his support at 20%, lower than Romney and McCain, historically low figures for Republicans. Like this is Goldwater level defeat.

No?

Trump is performing worse than Romney in early voting across the board

nice source

(((NBC)))

BABY BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOOOOOHHHH

(((((((St. Louis Times)))))))))

???

Second user is correct. The Latino vote is:
- larger in absolute terms than ever
- registered in much larger numbers than ever
- turning out at a much larger percentage level than ever before.

All this translates to Latinos, rather surprisingly, being the decisive population group in Nevada, Arizona, North Carolina, Virginia, and Florida.

The only question now is if it's a comfortable victory (with a five percent margin, as polls suggest) or a landslide with maybe 10 percent, based on higher-than-expected turnout among Latino and black voters.

And they are voting Trump

Kill yourself

They literally say exactly that.
MM likes to report on the hike in Latino votes (which is as "bad" as white women for Trump, not a lot) but not that the white vote is growing even more than them while black votes are plumeting.

Source on that?

But that still hurts Trump. If 100 Hispanics vote, that just adds to Hillary's margin in the state because she gets 60 and he gets 40.

Kill yourself

Nice retort. I'll give that argument some hard consideration and weigh up the evidence you present.

It's only in the last two days that the full story of Latino early voting has come out. The numbers are massively higher than expected and it seems it's an anti-Trump gesture. Lindsay Graham has admitted as much. Black votes are holding steady from 2012 in early voting, I recall reading.

Kill yourself

(((((((LA Times))))))))

Biggest joke in the history of polling.

Kill yourself. You would be doing your parents a huge favor. Think about everything they've done for you and do them this one favor.

NO
HE WILL STILL WIN

drudgereport.com

get your screencaps to BTFO drumfkins in a day from now

Kill yourself. It's not hard, all you need is a bit of rope or a cord and a door.

check mate

>Spics
>literally 1% of the NC vote
Spics aren't a problem in NC.

Have fun losing your job tomorrow faggot

>Trump continually attacks the one minority group (that has huge #'s) that is willing to vote for him

Sup Forums is shocked that he's losing.

It's unbelievable on this board. This truly is the new Sup Forums

Damn bro I really needed this burn earlier.
Fucking trumpanzees golden

Don't reply to him seriously, just tell him to kill himself.

Kill yourself

No u kys

>blacks
Ha, Florida blacks are upset with their magic nigger, there is no chance they're coming out for Shill. Also that faggot Alex on twitter didn't even have a source for his muh 2012 turnout

I cant imagine what your parents did to deserve you but I still feel bad for them. No one deserves this.

Oh CTR, see you in 2 days

Most accurate poll last time and endorsed Hillary

I won't have to. You will after your God loses tomorrow.

You're a cucked nation if you can't have a majority who is in favor of enforcing your borders.

kys

That doesn't even make any sense. Not only are you pathetic, wasting your time shilling on an online message board but you're also stupid. Damn your parents really failed the genetic lottery huh. Or maybe they're trash too.

The Trumptard tears will be glorious

Annex us pls