What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZuKMo9u8CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ieimw3a6Sow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pants that high
but why

What the fuck?

You would expect that character to be easy to draw and animate and yet...

Savino was a mistake.

CalArts!

Savino didn't go to Calarts.

>The chad Dad
>The virgin Savino art

What the fuck?

Dad strength

Because old people, it's a thing.

Oh man, it's when she started to be an annoying bitch right?

Are you retarded? Genndy was from calarts and savino wasn't. Kill yourself, you parroting braindead dumbfuck.

I think they were trying to bring her more in line with the main cast as she got more appearances.

not everybody is a manape wearing pants on their knees like the rappers on TV told him to do.

>what gets Sup Forums to turn on Savino is not sexual harassment but rather inferior Dexter's Lab designs

Was common for fathers in the 50's.

I actually prefer the newer version

For the longest time I honestly thought the design on the right was the original

Wait, Savino was responsible for nuDexter? Wish I knew of this when Loud House was just starting out so I could start a shitposting campaign against him and the show

The difference in the jokes and writing was even bigger than the change in art, and like the art it got much, much worse.

The new design fits better with the new personality though.
Suzy was cute in the first seasons and all that but the show improved a lot when the creator left.

I couldn't disagree more with that. Suzy's design was fine regardless of whether she was being cute or aggravating, her new personality just sucked and there's no design ugly enough to "save" it, and the insane notion that the later episodes were better than Johnny going full retard is almost enough to give me an aneurysm.

Cuck signal. Literally.
Just like how women get ace of spades tattoos, in the cuckold community, you signal that you're a cuck by wearing your pants at or above your belly button.

>Golly gee you said it user.

Bullshit. Stop applying your silly shit to concepts that predate it. It's just a dorky old people stereotype.

>I know about "cuck signals" because ___

Trousers were worn at the "natural waist" up to around the 70s. Formal pants are still intended to be worn that high.

At least he got other people into incest.

>Little kid me didn't notice the style change
>did notice the change to title cards

>ok ok
>consistency

>DUDE MODEL SHEETS ARE BAD LMAO
WHO CARES IF THE POINT OF THE CHARACTER IS LOST MUH ARTISTIC FREEDOM
I can't believe people watch this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZuKMo9u8CM

youtube.com/watch?v=ieimw3a6Sow

also i dont understand where you're getting "they dont use model sheets from", ian says all of his shows use model sheets

>Whoa where's the fire?

get the fuck out now

Not everything in the fucking world has to do with "SJWs" or "Cucks" you fucking idiot.

Also if you'd watch the show you'd know that he was pretty much the opposite of a "cuck". But then again, the actual definition of that word is starting to get lost these days.

Running out of ideas much?

Yeah, he looked like a completely different character in that new episode. Way too jarring.

>le Tumblr CalArts defense squad

But he's right

Are there any other ugly redesigns I should know of, Sup Forums?

cuck

I mean only one of those 2 things makes the world a worse place.

The only assault he ever did to me was visual.

I like the new one better. Reminds me of Charlie brown.

the second design was way cuter. pure shota material. the first one looked obnoxious

If it helps you sleep at night, sure.

this show failed ultimately cause the main character is an annoying fucking half asian trying to act like an urban black kid.

I had a teacher who looked exactly like him.
Still fucks with my head today.

>shota
>is a teenager

You shotafags are weird.

What is a teenage shota called?

beta manlet

it makes it less weird

>that second one
That's why staying on model is important folks, not that Ians team would give a shit

Wtf?

>not wtw

>you

Disgusting.

They aren't high, it's just art style. Notice how is tie barely goes down farther than his belt, that's just where his waist is.

He is wearing high rise pants though, and believe it or not, millenials, pants generally used to not show your asscrack. Low rise pants are a modern trend.

At least nuDexter had a gag of how sexy The Mom is and also had her slap her butt and a fight with another Milf.

Usually the thing people care most about is him changing from a Western dragon to an eastern dragon.

The first one is better shota material you baka.

If I can get banned for it on /y/, then it's shota.

Ass-crack-baring jeans had their heyday in the early to mid 2000s, though.

he was also showrunner on the later seasons of powerpuff girls

Becausae nineties kids watched cartoons whose animators had dads from the fifties.

Same, she looks more like something out of Johnny Bravo.

I don't watch the show but I don't understand why the fans make such a big deal over this art style change. There's barely any noticeable difference.

Didn't they have an episode that parodied Titanic with old Johnny Bravo hitting on adult Suzie?

That last season of Dexter kinda sucked.

They ruined the black girl

Everything else was fine

I liked new sucy more, design and personality wise

wow i just noticed that

your world shook when you saw the chance to retaliate, huh?

kek.

I like the second design but the dragon form got worse. I liked western over eastern. He is the American dragon after all.

It's like an uncanny valley. when I go back to the first season and see his oval eyes I have not idea why, but I feel uncomfortable.

I know right?
He fucking become wolverine.

Its cause Chris Savino was drawing with one hand and groping women with the other.

Second season went back to the original style.

You disgusting shota poster.

>posting fanart instead of a picture of the show

>There's barely any noticeable difference
There are big differences

His dick is where his bellybutton should be.