Guys, Michiganfag here...

Guys, Michiganfag here. I have a contact who's close to the Trump camp and internal polling suggests Trump has Michigan in the bag.

If any fellow Michibros were thinking of voting tomorrow, in all honesty you won't need to, as the margin is yuuuuge! Relax bros, we got this. Stay home and be comfy on Sup Forums with the rest of us.

Awful kind of you, Moshe.

Ok I will b home, thanks :^)

>A FUCKING Aussie

I suggest you michifags go vote anyways just to be on the safe side

Guys, I too am a Michigan fag and highly recommend going out and voting. Ignore me and OP's flags...

@96689029
>a fucking leaf
Go vote anyway faggots

Hey guys I am South African Michiganfag, I also am staying home and would suggest also that you friends of mine, since I am not a CTR, stay away from voting. Praise be Jek! I am one of you. No really.

Michifag here as well. Detroit specifically. Dindus telling me left and right they will vote trump/not Hillary.

One literally just told me "Man FUCK Killary"

MI in the bag. I'm still voting TRUMP. So should my fellow Michifags.

Can't wait for all the non americns to rev up their proxies after polls close and start saying they didn't bother to vote in close states.

If you vote Trump, Obama will cry!! That's all you need to know!

I ordered 50 proxies from Amazon. I got the next day delivery so I hope they arrive tomorrow.

Though knowing my luck, the fucking driver will turn up right as I'm on the shitter. They always do that. He literally rings the bell once then insta fucks off.

These proxies cost me a lot of money so he better not drop the parcel either.

Real MichFag here. In Metro Detroit, Black Panthers and the Muslim Alliance are working to keep (You're a) white males away from polling places.

They will intimidate you at your car and try to scare you into leaving.

fuck off shill.

Ahhh... a shekel for you, good goy.

Voting only takes about an hour and it done during the day. The comfy time doesnt start until dark and whem they are announcing states

Michagan Rust Belt workers are coming out. African Americans staying home. Go Blue !

Guys I'm a Californiafag who's close to the Trump campaign, our internal polling shows hes leading in LA and SF by 50 points and by 30 in thw whole state.
You can count Cali will go red tomorrow
Check 'em and screencap this.

this is not how voting works buddy! :D
Also, Austrialian shitposting is Australian

Well, fuck! I was going to vote for Hillary tomorrow, but if drumpf has already won it, I guess I'll just stay home then.

Nah dude, I'm in Michigan right now. You wouldn't believe all the Trump signs. Trump is definitely going to win.

It's better if we stay home and shitpost till GET so that KEK may bless us with a landslide in California.

>It's better if we stay home and shitpost till
Nice try.

>Go Blue !

I understand what you're trying to say, but it doesn't sound like what you're trying to say.

>If any fellow Michibros were thinking of voting tomorrow, in all honesty you won't need to, as the margin is yuuuuge! Relax bros, we got this. Stay home and be comfy on Sup Forums with the rest of us.
Fuck off with your disinfo CTR shill

>Stay home
Fuck off shill! I'm going to vote and you aren't going to stop me. Not voting is the stupidest thing you can do.
If you don't vote you are a quitter and quitters never prosper.