EU was a mistake
NATO was a mistake
America having independence was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

lamecherry.blogspot(D0T)nl/2016/11/topix-media-specials-madam-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys I'm worried

First there was that website with the predetermined election results and now I see this

How far does the rigging go? Is the entire media in on it?

>How far does the rigging go?

This is going to be the biggest fraud in history. Don't know why everyone is so hyped up for it.

this is very typically. back in the day when people read newspapers they'd have two editions ready at the 11th hour, one for both candidates. whoever wins gets theirs printed. I'm sure they have a trump mag too

Can someone post the archive or a screenshot of that page? I want to keep an eye on these.

>08
>30
>56
I don't get it. What are the numbers for?

Why are you such a sissy? You have to go to wars to maintain power.

I found it on normiebook
her age when the things under the number happened I guess
I'd rather go to war with America than daddy Vladi

madman president?

But you are already allies with the USA and USA is a much better trade partner as well.

^ what he said

Honestly, I don't think the election will be rigged.

I think (((they))) know that they can't get away with rigging it this round. They know that Trump will challenge the results. They know that they will get exposed in the end.

In previous elections, a small minority of Americans (1-2%) might have sounded an alarm on election rigging, but they would have been immediately discredited as conspiracy theorists.

That can't happen this round. If Trump claims shenanigans, 40% of the American Population would get behind him. They can't silence that many voices. The truth would eventually get out. They would get exposed.

If there were plans to rig the election (and there probably were plans in place) they have been rescinded. The fact that Clinton canceled her Firework celebration in NYC speaks volumes.

There's no way she's 56 right now.

What happened to her account?

bullshit.

of course it will be rigged. if resistance should get too strong (it won't. the only people resisting would be working age male whites, who are too calm/docile and a relatively small group) there is always the option of false-flagging something up to install emergency laws and get the """"right"""" to beat everything down violently.

we are only about one decade away from police robots patrolling the streets - there is no need to hide anymore. if they get caught it basically means nothing.

underrated

>this damage control from Trump fans ALREADY

top fucking lel cannot wait to see the fallout on this shit board tomorrow

Only the Hillary version has been distributed

Make of that what you will

Now you know the name. Something can be done, pic related.

Those are page numbers you dumbasses

>printing possible results to an election so you don't have to do it last minute = election rigging

Streisand Effect. Too many people are aware of the establishments corruption. If they tried to do something like that in today's political environment would guarantee societal breakdown.

True, if all the trump supporters don't vote and Hillary wins with only a 25% or so turnout it won't be legitimate and she can't form a government. Don't turn up tomorrow, protest outside the polling stations, it's the only way to MAGA! Your vote doesn't actually count, it just legitimises Shillary!

This. My guess is that shortly after the election the Clintons/Obamas/Podestas/everyone will just quietly leave the country "temporarily" and vanish from the public eye. They have to seriously fear assassination at this point. They can't depend on hired goons to protect them. If the FBI is on the cusp of treason, you can be assured that the secret service and military are as well. It only takes one.

>Sup Forums falls for every fucking bait
lamecherry.blogspot(D0T)nl/2016/11/topix-media-specials-madam-president.html
about(D0T)me/MeghanAsha
doesn't sound like someone who would work in a bookstore.

holy shit CTR is desperate
nice fake flags btw, you kind is all about them false flags tho

hillcucks focus on the least significant detail of every story... because it's usually the only part that doesn't make her look shady as fuck.

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can avoid world war 3 and vote for a better, safer America

This. Distrust in "the establishment" is at its boiling point this election, and the internet is playing a huge role in revealing the truth. They can't sweep things under the rug with "muh Russian hackers" or whatever. It doesn't work anymore. The game has changed. If they try to rig the election through fraud or other means, it WILL get out.

this is why they did Scalia.

they knew it was going to SCOTUS

We shouldn't have allowed WW1 to destroy the Empire

dont lose hope my pepes

show me a box of printed copies that were shipped out over the weekend.

like seriously, do you have any fucking clue how expensive that shit is to print?

UNDERRATED

i think they are honestly just trying to cash in, she is favored in the sheep polls

It's fake. The barcode is the same as this one.