White Privilege

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should I care?
Might makes right

If you don't think God exists, congratulations, you are enjoying the benefits of Him.

How can I enjoy the benefits of white privilege when I'm not even white?

S M H
T B H
F A M

If you don't think affirmative action exists, congratulations you are enjoying the benefits of it

But were they better at image compression?

God blessed whites but its the whites fault.

If you don't play basketball, congratulations, you are a pro-basketballer.

If you don't think Chinese privilege exists.

Congratulations, you are enjoying the benefits of it.

thats some real nice circular reasoning there

If you don't think Hitler did nothing wrong, then congratulations, you're enjoying the benefits of Nazi Germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well

>be sandniggeer in 3rd world shithole
>i don't reconise white privilege
>congratulation , you're privileged
how

If you don't think Jewish conspiracies are real,
Congratulations, you are enjoying the benefits of them!

Is there an empirical level for "non whiteness" to where you are no longer considered to have white privilege by libs?

If you don't think that demonizing white males isn't going to turn them into demons, you are enjoying the benefits of ignorance.

Why do they assume I Identify as a white male, just because I look like one?

>if you don't think god exists
>congratulations, you're going to hell

literally the same argument, just as retarded

So? If the society wants straight white males, while shouldnt i celebrate superiorness?

If white privileged existed, I wouldn't be freaking out about not finding a job despite having an MBA and an undergrad engineering degree. Being a white straight 20 to 30 year old male fucking sucks right now.

>If you think the holocaust exists, congratulations, you are enjoying the benefits of it.

What the fuck even is white privilege? Is the argument that all whites are successful?
Because even I know that's bullshit, else "white hicks" wouldn't exist.

Nice kafka trap

>if you dont believe witchcraft exists, congratulations youre enjoying the benefits of it

>low effort thread
>1 post by this id

if you dont think cultural marxism exists, congratulations, you are enjoying the benefits of it

Still think white privilege doesn't exist, racists?

White Privilege did exist, at one time (~50bc-1940ad~) but has faded out as humanity itself progressed.

No joke tho, White Privilege existed/exists because Rome won the Punic Wars thus claiming control of The Mediterranean and making it "part of Europe" so that as Rome's conquests of other areas (Europe, ME, North Africa) continued they reaped the benefits of those cultures from those regions.

As a result, this gave Europe an advantage, ontop of Europe's many other advantages (as a continent Europe is the best place for developing man, it has the best weather, the best soil, the least dangerous predators, high amounts of natural resources)

tl;dr
Because Rome as powerful and Europe is a superior continent.

Then white privilege is a misnomer, because I'm not white (by american standards at least) and I don't think white privilege exists.

So I am enjoying/benefiting from white privilege despite not being white?

Meaning hispanics, asians, blacks, etc...can also experience 'white privilege', e.g. it's just privilege.

The privilege of not being a moronic sack of liberal doublethink diseased shit.

Call it 'white' if you must.

What's in a colour? That which we call a white cishet male, by any other colour would be as privileged.

Meant i.e., not e.g.
That said, SAGE goes in all fields on slide threads

My white privilege is being far, far less likely to be murdered by a member of my own race than blacks.

Blacks murder more blacks than cops kill blacks.