White men: Do you regret being assholes to minorities?

White men: Do you regret being assholes to minorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignaffairs.com/articles/western-europe/failure-multiculturalism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Nuclear_Power_Training_Command
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S8G_reactor
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why you should always see genocide through to the end.

>white genocide is a myth
>lmao whites are declining
which is it sjw scumbag?

No, Ackmed Elijah Tyrone Chong, I do not.

>Do you regret being assholes to minorities?
SUCK MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

LMAO Sure is loser talk in here.

It's not the minorities fault they get bullied. They're systematically made to feel inferior and given a victim complex as a result of contemporary identity politics. If they stood up and were counted like the men who spilled blood for our independence they would be respected in the same manner.

>give minoritiers all sorts of power and goodies to the point that they outbreed us
>derr you be da asshole of this chain of events

So in other words, you're a retard who just got BTFO and is trying to dodge the question

Nice!

Trump will win tomorrow.
Your butthurt will be eternal, and you and your family are going back. Sorry nigger.

I only regret that we lost WWII

I never have been. I'm respectful to everyone even when most don't deserve it.

Fuck you. You white men strippe voting rights away from groups, enforced segregation and now, when you are powerles NOW is time for reconciliation and working together?
How arrogant.

Saved for the collage. This is gonna be great.

Not at all.

I'm black, my roommate is hispanic. We were having a discussion about baby boomers just the other day and no joke he chimes in "We need to kill these older white people"

Lol when Hillary wins tomorrow we are going to get fucked up and just antagonize some white people at our university

No I regret that we stopped being assholes to minorities. Biggest mistake ever.

>Hildawg county
>desert
lol

Forgot to add that I am whote, but married to a black woman. You will never see a white male president, ever.

>strippe voting rights away from groups
you mean insured all groups had them?

Must suck getting treated so nicely by Whitey nowadays.
>Affirmative action
>Section 8 housing being built near suburban places
>Racial quotas in business and the media
>Diversity being a literal synonym for less-White
>Getting pandered to in a racial way, not even with silent dog-whistles but stuff like pic realted

Cellmate*

I've never met someone who is literally that 4 panel meme before.

I regret not being MORE of an asshole.

low key I've always treated college like prison, I don't know why but sometime around middle school I got obsessed with prison movies and always wanted to be a nigga to be feared if I were to be locked up

Only been to jail once though, never prison

No, I mean Jim Crow and poll taxes, you retard. I mean white men standing up and defensding segregation, passing voter ID laws and trying to reduce immigration so America remains "white".
You people lost hard, Trump is basically the Fuhererbunker for white supremacy.
Tomorrow the Soviets take Moscow

I was never mean to anyone. I was born in the 90's. And all I want now is my sovereignty.

No, they are assholes to me all the time

I also forgot the abolition of the slave trade, human rights and the American civil war trying to end slavery in America.

your existence is an act of aggression to these people

The older white people are the problem, esp anyone who supported border walls or segregation.
We white men need to seek a calition and stop pretending we have a right to rule multicultural America

A long time ago, your grandfather adopted some black kids and treated them like shit. The black kids grew up and had kids, and they blame you for your grandfathers shit attitude. Your mom says you should feel guilty too. You used to do chores and get an allowance for it. Now your mom insists you give part of your allowance to the black kids because of how your grandfather treated their parents even though the black kids don't do chores, they just beat the shit out of each other and complain, and steal your bike if you ride too close to their house. Now, some mexicans are squatting in a house down the street. Your mom starts dating this jew who controls all of the gossip on your block and tells your mom she's still giving you too much of an allowance. Your mom starts telling you to give part of your allowance to the mexican kids too, even though it's not even their fucking neighborhood and they don't pay bills to live there.

Given the scenario, is white guilt justified, or is racism?

how assblasted do you need to be to do a collage? you literally took time to do a collage, think about this

this question goes both ways obviously

>We white men
oy

No, Stop selling me oranges at every stoplight.

More will have to die. We can't have shitskins in white nations.

No I regret my ancestors ever considering these subhumans equal and letting them participate in the government.

i dont remember ever being an asshole to other races in particular, as someone born in the 80s, but assuming i just was, based on your image i probably should have been a bigger asshole. maybe they would have left...? what im saying is that i dont see how being nicer would make that chart do the opposite as you seem to be implying.

It s a group of us . We have been saving delusional Trump posts for about a year and saving them. I think we have 4 of these ready to go when they call for Hillary because the asshurt from these idiot rednecks is gonna be great.
> white nation
Doesnt exist aywhere. The white race is a fabrication. There is only humanity

No. I actually regret being nice to them. I've never done shit to minorities, women, or queers, yet all of them are vocal about hating me.
Just means instead of giving my charity bux to United way, I donate to the NRA.

he means that once youre the minorities you will taste the consequences

>its a group of us

spooky, youre literally anonymous

Oldfags. Most of us did the 2012 Romney one and the lost 2008 Mccain

Minorities never learn.

White people are altruistic to a fault. There is only so far you can push us.

The reason we are beat on constantly while niggers get away with acting like chimps is because we can take it.

You'll keep pushing us though to see how far you can take it. But once you cross the threshold of no return however, god fucking help you. Because the only ones who will be able to help you are other whites.

Just look at our history. You are fucking with the wrong tribe.

>Oldfags. Most of us did the 2012 Romney one and the lost 2008 Mccain
damn youre a big deal i see. cant wait to filter those image out

The threshold isn't black dudes raping the shit out of white chicks in most metropolises?

I am a white guy and I am not gonna do shit to help you trailer trash. I am more likely to work as an infiltrator so the gov can more easily track you down and lock you up.
This bullshit attitude has destroyed us.
I cant wait to live in a Hillary run America so it looks like we both get our wish

>He fucks a literal monkey

>It s a group of us

Does it look like this one?

>You will never see a white male president, ever.
>Who is George W. Bush?
>Who is Bill Clinton?
>Who is every other of the 44 US presidents with the sole exception of the last one?

It does look like that actually but it is about an election insead of a primary so it matters.

White people have be relatively the nicest and most accommodating towards minorities more than any other race, and all it has done is ruin white nations. Its about time to see white people correct their mistakes and rid themselves of destructive alien entities and their enablers.

Geroge Bush, upon leaving office said he feared he would be the last Republican president.
White men are 31% of the populace and will always vote reublican so what is the demographic benefit in running a white man instead of a hispanic, black or a woman?

Pic very much related

>Oldfags

Top kek, nice try faggot

>election insead of a primary so it matters

A bit like this one than? Don't worry I got one 10x the size ready to go for this election.

Want to tell me more about how Trump will lose? Make it seem believable, not as desperate as the rest of your posts.

For some reason unbeknown to modern science, the caucasian race likes to put themselves in situations where our survival as a tribe is put under threat, only to walk back from the edge, laugh at all the death and destruction behind us, and promptly return to fucking boys.

Day of the rope when?

Please, tell me how Brexit is like this campaign. GO on, I dare you to show me some proof

> caucasian race
You mean humans living in Europe. Race is a social construct. There is no white race or white heritage. In fact the belief in a white culture is very destructive

Hey asshole, it's the current year, stop whining about white people already.

>I am more likely to work as an infiltrator so the gov can more easily track you down and lock you up.
You think you won't be sniffed out as a traitor?
LOL

LOL You think anyone is going to join your trailer trash revolution?

Pic related.

Good luck, faggot.

I'm already several steps ahead of you.

>Polls showing no chance
>Media shilling at unseen levels
>Media smearing anyone as racist, bigot for voting leave
>Leftist neckbeards like yourself being overconfident
>Worldwide tantrum when faggots don't get their way

Tell me how it isn't like this election? You know Brexit had worse polls, even worse betting odds than Trump has right now.

Nervous yet?

Fuck your nazi shit propaganda.

Where is causation? You just made vague statements; where is the link at?

>You think anyone is going to join your trailer trash revolution?
You underestimate what "trash" can do.

Welcome to backlash.

foreignaffairs.com/articles/western-europe/failure-multiculturalism

Yeah, great comeback there Sonny!

Nope.

I-i-it's a-a-all vague, goyim!

>White men: Do you regret being assholes to minorities?
Not really.
When you can do pic related...get back to us.

So, where is that direct link?
You guys seem light on evidence

Can you launch a rocket? Like you, personally not jewish scientists from Germany

>Where is causation? You just made vague statements; where is the link at?

Wtf are you talking about? Are you really that incapable of having an independent thought that's can't compare an election with a referendum without (((someone))) telling you what to think?

>Race is a social construct

Than why are niggers subhuman monkeys that can't stop committing crimes wherever they go? Why is Africa such a first world paradise?

Back to plebbit with your leftist propaganda m8 you are fooling anyone here, only the most indoctrinated can truly believe this nonsense.

Niggers are inferior that's why they chimpout when you tell them what colour their skin is, because it reminds them of their subhumanism.

>You white men strippe voting rights away from groups, enforced segregation
That's true!! Those FUCKING Democrats!!! Those FUCKING leftists!!!

>I'm black, my roommate is hispanic.
Funny how EVERYONE wants to immigrate to white countries...and then turn those countries into the place they came from...Make you think.

Are you incapale of understanding that conjecture isnt evidence? Can you show me a reason those are true?
The party of white men did it. The GOP is the arty of white men. Names are irrelelvant for a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
Minorities dont see Bull Connor as a democrat. they see him as a whte men. Same with Joe Arpaio

Your side are the ones trying to overthrow the republic.

We are the ones fighting for the constitution.

We will win, and you will pay.

Being subjective wont help you.

>lowers the standard of immigration to allow more minorities
>still considered as an assholes
Yes, actually, yes i do: clearly being nice and expecting civility was asking too much, and lowering the standard means i was just an asshole to my community, but i didnt believe in these philosophies, nor voted for them.

>No, I mean Jim Crow and poll taxes, you retard. I mean white men standing up and defensding segregation, passing voter ID laws
All Democrats you fucking MORON. And they still have you on the Plantation!!! LOL!!!!

Nope, not at all.

This is natural selection in its finest form, and you know it, let me break it down to you anons why this is actually quite beneficial for the white race.

The NEETs, losers, low testerone betas, balding, etc. All the gross genetical failures (happen to be liberal -- mind you) will die off as they won't be able to reproduce.

The "chads", intelligent, christian / catholics, and genetically fit will survive as they'll be the ones to actually reproduce.
(the majority of this group happen to be right leaning / conservative)

So in short, all the beta liberals will die lonely while the conservative right-winged people will produce, and continue to breed a pseudo-master race.

I thought white was a social construct?

Fucking faggot literally kill yourself.

Rightm like last time when you fought for states rights.
You dumb country trash never learn. I look down on white blue collar people for this very reason. I am betting you dont even have a fegree.

No, White men did it. They were democrats then now they are republican. You are only sayin g this because you guys are fucked demographically and panicking as you realize white men dont run America anymore.
BTW I am white myself but rejct the idea of a white "race"

Like these alpha white males here who stood up.
Fucking faggots.

>Rejects the idea of a white race
>categorizes himself as white

you can't make this shit up

No south African whites were nice to their minorities and still got fucked when niggers got power. I'm gonna be an ass for as long as possible.

But white people are the minority.

No user, those are rednecks.

>inbred retards muh DIXIE HOORAY FUHK NIGGERS
>alpha

Pick one.

>There is no white race or white heritage. In fact the belief in a white culture is very destructive
But we have "African American" studies in College, and we have "African American Culture".
Makes you think.

>You think anyone is going to join your trailer trash revolution?
it looks like millions already have

No i regret allowing them to live.

I regret letting them live

>Fuck your nazi shit propaganda.
Except it's not.

I guess you’re a brown person, you reason like one.

Your side wants to throw out the constitution and due process in order to pursue an anti-white agenda.
That makes YOU the rebels.

Your commie marxist SJW revolt will be put down, and you with it.

You talk like a half sentient retarded nigger yet here you are insulting other people's intelligence.

Hypocrisy thy name is...

Oh btw kill yourself faggot

You mean giving civil rights to everyone and ending slavery?

>fegree
Nigga, do you? Share with us level of education you have. I'm a former power plant operator, business owner, and I am currently getting a dual major in mechanical engineering and alternative energy. My places of training were these:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Nuclear_Power_Training_Command
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S8G_reactor
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz

What are your credentials, you fucking troglodyte? What's your job?

Your an idiot enjoy watching your nation crumble and tear its self appart.

>using a simple typo to disregard everything he says
How convenient.

How much money in subsidies do I have to give before I'm not an asshole? *takes out wallet* I know working is really difficult... what do you need?