Why do our laws protect non whites? We should be allowed to do what we want to them...

Why do our laws protect non whites? We should be allowed to do what we want to them. I can get 10 years for pulling off a muslim's hijab

>We should be allowed to do what we want to them
Why? Explain your reasoning

They come to our country to reap the benefits of the centuries of ancestors' work, only to disrespect our values by worshipping satan and being slaves to the globalist establishment.

bumping with sam hyde OC

>Why do our laws protect non whites?

I think the more important question is:

Why do our laws only protect psychopaths?

>psychopaths
You mean sinners? Yes, we all are flawed.

The fact that you use the word psychopath shows that you are very uncomfortable with the fact that you are flawed.

Kek is with you

I am in currently in U of Waterloo and over 80% of the people here are non whites (I myself am white and am in a major minority). These people have the diligence and work effort to go through one of the hardest universities in Canada and then contribute to their country. What about you? What have done in order to claim citizenship in this glorious country? Got born and then sat on your ass shitposting since, piggybacking on the accomplishments of your ancestors?

Because the white man is being held down, while non whites are being trained to work hard. They are nontheless autistic manipulable slaves. I am also flawed, but my people built this country and it's being stolen from under us by the globalist machine.

>pulls off funny hat
>is prosecuted to the full extent of the law
White liberals didn't abandon religion, tjry just found a new one to consider sacred.

>flawed.

>flawed.

Ah, psychopaths trying to accuse others of being evil, eh?

Why am I not suprised.

>implying that they don't pass over white people to fulfill their nigger variety quota.
you really are a fucking leaf

(continued)

Well, that's one thing about the psychopaths I guess....

They never have to worry about being suicided or arrested... they have the law on their side, even if they do break it all the time with their child-rape parties.

You are pathetic. You sound like those very same black people you criticize.
>no no its my fault im a dumb useless piece of shit its the fault of the [white man] thats keeping my down
(in your case replace white man with [jews].
>my people built this country
This country was built by a collection of hard working individuals united under a single goal. You are not part of this group. Those were not your people.

Evil? Well no one is good, thats a fact. None of us are absolutely in tune with the laws and forces of the world

>Evil? Well no one is good

Shut the fuck up, jew.

Very few black people here. Mostly Asians and Indians. Statistically speaking, it is even harder for them to get in than whites and they need near perfect grades to qualify.

I may be pathetic, but I'm not wrong

Read the rest you tranny

>Read the rest you tranny

Jew, shut up.