Who writes these articles?

Who writes these articles?

J

E

W

S

B

Dude, just use ctrl+f and search for crimes, you can do it in less than 5 minutes.

What wrong with this?

>id is gay

(((them)))

Nice

Your ID says gay

High-five, burger bro.

Remember when Comey was literally HITLER A FUCKING WHITE MALE RUSSIAN SPY when he was reopening the case against Clinton?

Now he is the victorious American agent.

Democracy and MSM are a farce.

you're gay

24 year old """journalists"""

33k emails from Hiliary and the government said it would take 8 months to review them. now 650k emails and it only take 8 days. was our government lying to us then or now?

So they could go through 6 million in about 80 days?

Did they 'vet' these emails by simply categorizing them or did they read them and then decided to which category they go?

Because if it's the latter, I really fucking doubt it.

Millennial numales.

Holy shit, I literally am gay,

Nice ID lmao

It's not even confirmed what the number is.

I smiled out loud.

they used keyword searches most likely, note that this doesn't account for code words at all, which if you were to do extremely shady shit you would want to be using

so why did it take them months to vet less than 300k?

Well, Trump is doing exactly the same, though. He is is complaining it's rigged again, now.

gay af

6 million is a lie that (((((they))))) would like you to believe.

i feel like the recent/constant use of prefacing articles with "yes/no" is some kind of pavlovian brainwashing

he never claimed it wasnt ever rigged, slightly less, but still rigged

Its not like they have to sift through mountains of paper like it was 1973

but the should. i dont think even the FBI has AI as intelligent as a human with training in fraud and election laws

Keywords don't account for intent at all. At best they can use keywords to filter out obviously innocent emails like receipts and newsletters

No, but they have people whose job is actually to sit through email and seek for illegal activities.

thats the thing. these people were not utilized

Even if he is doing it, that would just make it worse.

These two years have been the best way to lose faith in democracy you could imagine.

They have. and it come out nothing illegal was in those email.

Jews and CTR, maybe both at the same time.

It doesnt need to do all that. It only needs AI to sift through and find which ones are at all relevant (actually relate to Clinton server and not duplicates of already reviewed emails) and then those can be reviewed by actual agents

We call them Globalist now not Jews.

Of course they can. Pedo James Comey fapped to each one personally.

Wow what shit... Didn't wired used to be good? I never read but heard about it.

But we will defeat the Jewish mafia!

I thought we leveled up to (((satanists))).

No? Still too many memeless fucking fedorafags out there, I see.

>and then those can be reviewed by actual agents
where did you read that this happened?

im an athiest and i know satanists exist. just like buddhists exis

Sorry, I do not have a signed affidavit from Comey stating in clear terms that actual humans reviewed the relevant emails. Must be that no one read any of it

There are 24 hours in a day.
in 24 hours there are 1440 minutes.
in 1440 minutes there are 86400 seconds.
86400 x 8 = 691200
That means the FBI would've need to read one email a second for the full span of the 8 days.

>Been saying for years that Democracy is a flawed system
>Wikileak's emails exposing the joke which is Mob Rule

Face it, A sovereign monarchy bound by a constitution is the best form of government.

The jews did this.
(someone post that gif)

the gays blame the jews for every thing. THIS PROVES IT

ITS THE GAYS ALL ALONG.

WAKE UP GOYIM

Put 30 guys on it and they've only got to skim through 1 every 30 seconds.

Good looking out senpai. Thanks.

Like pizza for instance

1)they don't need to read the whole email, just lots of keyword. no investigation would ever have looked at all of the emails anyway and that's not a bad thing. you need to know what you're looking for or else reading them makes no difference
2) they can remove most of them for being duplicates or part of a chain that is continued in another email. If you and I have a back and forth for 60 messages, that is 60 emails but one of the emails contains ALL the messages in that chain so you just scan that one.

Really you could scan them all for keywords without removing duplicates. There is a program called Verify or something.

You guys clearly are not STEM gods because you don't know you can ctrl+f multiple files with certain programs.

>do not have a signed affidavit from Comey stating in clear terms that actual humans reviewed the relevant emails
right. he just said we ran them though a computer searching for key terms. 8 days nigger. think about it

It didn't take long this time because all of the relevant ones, I.e. Hillary as sender or receiver, are duplicates from what was already submitted

Just had to run them through their existing database

8 days for a few hundred emails, most of which the agents on the case have already studied from earlier evidence (duplicates)

>relevant ones
>33000 emails copied still leaves 620000
Wow that's a lot of yoga

>a few hundred emails
source?

assuming they take no breaks, do not sleep, or piss, or shit, do not cross reference or compile

>you don't need to read these emails goy, just use my kosher app to read them for you.

C-c-combo breaker!

people who understand technology

>ctrl+f "yoga"

>650,000 results

This article assumes that they did (or should, or was able to) a search by emails to or from Hillary's server. If they actually did that, it would be one of the most half asses investigations ever. Who's to say there's not an email from huma to weiner or huma to anybody talking about the server but not in explicit words like "private server". They would need to look at nearly every email to actually get a thorough investigation leaving nothing behind.

Ha

yeah, weiners emails are included in that number tho

(((American journalism)))

link please

kek

>400 lb commie pedo hackers
>dont understand algorithms

Have they given us the number of Hillary's and Weiner's? Or have they told us that copies from the server were found there in addition to other information from Hillary's state department?

OP already put it up. im not linking to wired

What I don't know:

How were the emails screened? Did they know in advance what specific classified material they were looking for? What about classified material they not suspected to be in those emails? Is all classified material categorically defined in any way it is found in the wild?

I read the wired article it doesnt say that. It says that it should be a simple matter for an algorithm to sift through and find the relevant emails, compare those to a database of already reviewed emails and then spit out the remainder for human review.

ya. what are you asking?

numales

I thought you were the user that siad this
>right. he just said we ran them though a computer searching for key terms. 8 days nigger. think about it
Was asking for a link that stated something like that

Just to add. They already said they narrowed down also to ones that only concerned Hill. Which would mean looking at TO, From, CC, etc.

Get a team working round the clock and it doesn't take long. Also helps that many of the e-mails were already dupes of what they had.

People who know dick about vetting emails.

Problem is Saudi Arabia doesn't care that its money went to pay for that ugly bitch's wedding, just so long as they get what they paid for.