Time for the blame game: Who is to blame for Trump? GOP voters...

Time for the blame game: Who is to blame for Trump? GOP voters? Media for giving him 2 billion dollars of free media coverage during the primary? RNC for not condemning him?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/7/13532178/donald-trump-american-democracy-weakness
youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
archive.is/reb7n
worldtribune.com/report-virginias-mcauliffe-uses-auto-pen-to-pardon-60000-felons-urge-votes-for-clinton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of the above plus Hillary Clinton for planting him as her opponent.

I blame jeb bush
if he hadn't been so low energy

vox had a pretty good article about it and the lack of gatekeepers.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/7/13532178/donald-trump-american-democracy-weakness

On some level the voters are to blame for turning a blind eye to his racism and sexism. The bigger problem is they're fed information by disinfo propaganda sites like Breitbart and Drudge, so you have people blindly following an amoral "billionaire" businessman to the point of wanting to appease Russia and slash taxes for the rich. It's like one of those comedy street interviews where the interviewer tries to get random people to agree with the stupidest, most nonsensical shit because they're on the spot in front of a camera.

The Democrats for screwing over the American people

When did it become racist and radical to want to return the country closer to it constitutional roots and remove corruption?

It's my fault. All of it.

Kek

You should look into the leaked emails of Podesta.
There is a memo where they talk about getting Trump as much air time as possible so he can sink the Reps.
Looks like it backfired on them.

t. Hillshill

>to his racism
Literally what? Hillary has been on record calling people niggers, yet Trump is the one "getting the blind eye" when he has literally done nothing racist.

The third of the republican party that is retarded enough to let the media pick their candidate for them every four years.

>he reads vox

You must end your life

The fact that everything Buchanan said 20 years ago turned out to be true and he ran with basically the same campaign except with more money and giving less fucks about it.

>he ran with basically the same campaign except with more money and giving less fucks about it.
He as in Trump

holy shit

praise the frog lord

Dude trump refused to disavow david duke. U think he did that by accident?

Sup Forums (though the memes were worth it. you remember "you people know a lot about trucks? Bim bum bim bim bum"? Solid gold)
the media, for paying attention to this gibbon
Americans in general
Trump himself obviously

Exactly, stuff like this

Like I know there's always some level of disingenuity and deflection involved when arguing for Trump, but at this point I'm wondering if Trump supporters fundamentally do not comprehend the concepts of racism and sexism and think they only apply when people yell slurs and wear white hoods.

>fundamentally do not comprehend the concepts of racism and sexism
or fundamentally disagree what constitutes racism and sexism.

african american community

The corruption of the GOP and the DNC, honestly Bernie was so big because of this too. people are pissed off and they want change.

The american people, for standing behind the first nominee in decades who isn't a hopelessly corrupt puppet

Bonus points to the fucking leftists, who were so pathetic in their virture signalling that half of america HOPES trump will be more like Hitler than he actually would be

Let me guess your white and think ur only racist if u say nigger spic and gook?

Google southern strategy and get back to me.

I blame the RNC and will vote straight Dem ticket for the first time in my life.

This cuck

Like how he disavowed David Duke multiple times before and after the CNN interview on live television.

The GOP.

100% it is the Republican party's fault. I don't even blame Trump, he is an unguided missile.

Like when he attacked a federal judge for being biased for being "Mexican", which paul Ryan said was the text book definition of racism but voted for him anyway?

What? Not one blame towards the political establishment for fucking over their citizens for 16+ years? What did they think would happen when you fuck over your own country for years and jeer at them for complaining? You get Donald Trump.

tfw I hated GWB but wouldve voted for his brother over Hillary, like 55% of Americans wouldve

Then you're a fool and a traitor to this country.

There are two halves to the brain. Left brain is mathematics. Right wing is intuition and empathy. Ronald appeals to neither. He goes straight for the Reptilian Complex. youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
>Scion
>Toyota Isis
>I was a carpenter too

also, at the end of the day, policy wise Trump is not that different from any of the other republican candidates apart from the meme wall and that he might not have bombed Iran immediately but instead in a few years. The one difference was that he has a big mouth and that he genuinely believes the nonsense he spouts. The others just want to fuck the nation in the ass by serving the rich corporate elite, but since there's elections sometimes they have to make up some farce and distract people by blaming liberals, immigrants and muslims for everything wrong every four years. Regarding the few issues that not even they could blame some minority for, they just put their fingers in their ears and go "lalala". See climate change.

>Who is to blame for Trump?

Democrats for losing the hearts and minds of the White American working class.

>The smug style in American liberalism
archive.is/reb7n

Hahahaha is there seriously some delusional libtard on pol right now? Your precious Mexican judge is part of a hate group called La Raza. Go fuck yourself you sheltered little girl/soccer mom.

>25 trillion more in debt
>hates trade but doesn't
>big elitist
Real conservatives back in the day didn't like seismic influences like this fag. How far you've fallen. You can be populist like Rob Ford. Whatever that means. Just never forget zionism

>a judge with ties to La Raza might be biased against Trump

Wow it almost sounds like he was right

Why is Trump's wife an illegal immigrant noodie model? Muh pochahontas. After the fbi shit im surprised any of you still come here

You're a fucking idiot and a sheep. It wasn't that the judge was mexican. He was literally a member of La Raza. Should a black man be judged by a grand wizard?

Begone racist santan worshiper. Ur meme candidate is going down in flames thanks to Latino and black voters.

>gets rekt by a loudmouth with tiny hands although everybody was ready to shill for him
He would have been assraped into apoplexy by Hillary. He still look like the most likeable Bush I've seen, maybe just because of that in fact.

Globalist fucking the American people for the past few decades.

This is the problem with the monkeys that support trump. They don't give a shit if he supports government healthcare or amnesty or gun control. They do too. They're all democrats at heart, just too fucking retarded to realize it.

You would rather vote for corruption than a guy who says things every guy has said?

>this again

He wasn't part of la raza you fucking faggots. Do u get all your news from Fox News?

>free healthcare
>but it's shit
>afraid of guns even more than Bernie the most pro 2A of the three
>but isn't
>legal weed
>but won't
He doesn't even want a wall (NYT tapes) and Hillary does. NYT should release those tapes because Trump is a moron asshole who sues everybody that hurts his fee fees anyways. Wants to control his KorkFlart media? Show him!

This article is complete blue pilled horseshit.

>(((Ezra Klein)))

The California La Raza Lawyers Association is a hate group? What the fuck's wrong with you?

Realistically, this.

Dems gave up the Northern Worker bloc to Trump, which broke the firewall.

The blacks don't care and the hispanics know what the dems think of catholics

Why doesn't the IRS release his returns. There should be a law that says if you wanna be president and hide behind audits or behind anything else that the IRS will release them anyways

GEORGE SOROS HE MADE THE MACHINES
DOESN TMATTER WHO OR WHAT YOU VOTE FOR ITS CHANGED AND MARKED AS HILLARY THE ALGORTIHIM IS DONE FOR HER BY HIM FOR THEM.

Fox, being an MSM shillbox, didn't talk about it. But yes, he was

No wonder you hate him so much. We found out he hates zionism

>CTR enjoying pretending he's gonna lose because they know it's not actually gonna happen
will you guys even come back here when it's done? Probably not

So you're suggesting that the judge would be 100% unbiased in that case?

Leave the FBI shit to us. You go scrub Toilet

Sure thing white boy. The more u try to suppress the vote with voter suppression the more minorities will show up to vote.

So u admit trump is racist towards Mexicans?

around the year 2000

but the decay was taking hold since the 80/90s

Literally, objectively, blacks aren't showing up as much this cycle.

Additionally, voter laws aren't there to stop minorities, but the democrats strongest voter base: illegals and dead people

Sup Forums of course. We're the real Jews here. The 4D estate.

"Mexican" isn't a race.

Would you say that Trump is racist against Canadians too for going after Cruz's heritage?

triples confirm

The RNC is to blame. All they had to do was see that primary voters cares about immigration ans only immigration, and fed Kasich or Rubio tons of anti-illegal immigration lines.

Why they allowed Trump to own that issue, I will never ever understand. They are 100% to blame. All they had to do was sweep that one issue away from Trump and he was good as gone.

I have so many reasons I hate trump (many from even before this election), its hard to list them all. And for all info released on Hillary, I just dont see any evidence of real corruption. I know you fags dont agree, but I have been in many of these wikileaks threads, seen all the Okeefe hit pieces (er, I mean videos), the retarded pizza and spirit meal threads etc etc....and still nothing. I would bet thousands that you would find much more horrible shit rummaging though Trump campaigns emails than anything in the Podesta wikileaks.

Democrats for Overreaching
Media for having their lips sewn to the DNC's assholes
Democrats for running Hillary

Melania is legal

Show one example of him being racist.

He's for sovereignty, and border security. That's an issue the GOP has been afraid to actually do anything but squawk about for years. He'll do something. That's a huge deal.

It's not about keeping the brown people out, it's about keeping non-Americans out. We can't have any kind of socialized health care where our taxpayers pay for the rest of the fucking world's medical bills, unless you want us to go broke(-r)

He seemed to give a fuck about what he was saying and didn't just lie. He was in the public eye for what, 50 years now? And the worst shit he ever said has come out, because he isn't controlled by special interests and foreign money.

So with that I ask you this, who is to blame for Hillary Clinton?

I blame all the other Republican candidates who ran and refused to drop out before the primaries started.

Scott Walker was the only one with the foresight to see that the GOP would need to consolidate around one candidate to beat Trump...but because faggots like Kaisich, Bush, Rubio, and Christie were too stubborn to drop out, the GOP vote was diluted across 6-7 candidates.

It's all confirmation bias and jumping to conclusions.

See: Benghazi

>didn't just lie.
Trump has by most accounts, lied more on his campaign than any other presidential candidate in modern history. And thats comparing him to politicians, you know, the people that lie all the fucking time.

He said it was a conflict of interest in a certain case, he didn't "attack him for being Mexican".

I understand, your entire gameplan is based on namecalling and taking angles on every statement someone makes that allow an emotional response that no one wants to argue against. But also, fuck you.

retarded leftists forcing everyone else's hand

the democratic party for throwing the election

The judge was born in America. He's an American. That's a core principle of our nation, you fucking racist.

Gotta say, I'm also pissed at Bernie. He legitimized this misguided narrative that free trade agreements are responsble for a declining manufacturing sector and oddles of lost jobs, decimating the middle class. Its just untrue. Some outsourcing occurs, but that will happen regardless of free trade agreements. Meanwhile, the US manufacturing sector is far from dead, its producing more than fucking ever. And continues to rise. Its just that it employs fewer people because machines/robots are more efficient than they used to be. Fuck Bernie.

>Trump is gonna turn Hispanics against him you idiots
>How dare you think this Hispanic may be biased against Trump you raycis

kys retard

You see, this is how racists think, they think everyone else must think like they do. That a hispanic judge could never be impartial because they could never be impartial to a Hispanic person.

Hillary Clinton is an incredibly weak presidential candidate. You could take any Republican presidential candidate in modern history from Goldwater onwards, barring McCain, and that candidate would have easily, EASILY beaten Hillary Clinton because people are sick of the Democrats and their agenda after 8 years of Obama.

Instead, the media and internet memed Trump into the nomination. After winning the nomination handily, Trump did not temper his language or behavior and took insufficient steps in trying to build a strong political coalition.

>hurr compromise is for cucks

Building a serious political coalition like the ones FDR or Reagan created is a big deal, because it gives you a mandate to enact your political agenda and your party an easy path to future wins to ensure that agenda is seen through to the end. Measures that are currently seen as politically impossible, like the deportation of all illegals, renegotiation of all existing trade deals, and the repeal of the National Firearms Act, become possible with a leader who can get all of his party's base, most of the independents, and some of the disaffected factions in the other party to back him.

I wish Trump had given a thought to this kind of thing instead of running his mouth because he felt that he needed to return a slight whenever it was given.

Mexican isn't a race. Sorry, libshit :(

Hillary. The only way she could ever win is if there was a more deplorable candidate than herself. So she hired Trump to throw the election.

On top of that the Right wing will forever be discredited. The only way forward at this point a Theocratic revolution

Because Trumps platform, while I dont believeis racist itself, allowed old southern racist and unconciously racist people a platform to shout their views.

no, blame the current government for being such a monumental fuckjob. american people are sick of the big govt. and their bullshit.

YOUR DIGITS MEAN NOTHING IF YOU BLOW YOUR LOAD EVERYDAY. GOD DAMN YOUR POWER LEVELS ARE SO LOW. YOU GOT THE PROPHECY BUT NOT THE MANNA

A Hispanic la raza judge who already recused himself from similar isn't gonna be impartial to fucking Trump. He has spic family that's gonna give him shit over it you nigger.

worldtribune.com/report-virginias-mcauliffe-uses-auto-pen-to-pardon-60000-felons-urge-votes-for-clinton/

As a commentator stated perfectly, Trump "played footsies" with these disgruntled racists to gain traction. It was intentional.

Poor education in burgerland.
And a resulting slowly building political naivety. This applies to both candidates)
The way he carried his candidacy was straight up populist and would have never cracked 20% in Europe. Because Europeans are fucking allergic to that Erdogan-tier amount of BS.

The people who should have stopped him just continuously overestimated the American people. Every. Fucking. Week. it was "Oh, surely NOW it's over." "Dear god, NOW they will see."
And the sensationalist burger-media kept talking about him. Literally carrying the meme. Because who cares about talking about real issues, right?

And you know what? He would have won, had he dropped the memes right after being nominated and just ran with his political agenda. And the world wouldn't be this butthurt about him.
But he didn't. Because he isn't capable of doing that. He was a meme candidate from the very beginning. And Burgers failed to see that. And the ones who did were too stupid to know how to deal with that kind of thing.

And now you are getting Hillary. Congratulations.

Unless Burgers start getting serious about politics and not rely on identity politics and "muh feels", it's just gonna get worse from here on out. Because every moron with a loud voice and a small fortune just picked up on how easy it has become to get close to the White House.

>implying Trump is bad
Trump is what reform looks like. The reformer is always going to look bad by the established criteria of the system that needs reform.

Are you trying to imply that liberals, niggers and illegals are not the cause of a shitton of our issues?

Tons of people.
>The media
>Jeb for being such a victim that made Trump even look stronger
>Cruz for being best buddies with Trump until the primaries began
>Rubio for only initially attacking Trump but then being on good terms with him and after that attacking him again when it was already too late

Trump isn't actually a bad candidate because he has a strong persona and no bad political track record but he shoots himself in the foot way too many times and he could do much more preparing. There is no reason to take Hillary's campaign bait and tweet in a way that is repulsive to many voters.

Modern liberal behavior.

Especially the progressives.

I'd vote in a literal downs syndrome president just to watch them squirm.

>unironically using terms like blue/red pill

You may as well have just typed "I am still in high school guys XD"

>he never would have cracked 20%
Because youre a fucking continent of useless cucks
Our left is your right