I'm just going to leave this right here

I'm just going to leave this right here

bump

ahaha you sure got em
hillary irrevocably btfo!!!1!
how will she ever recover?

She cannot, my northern neighbor. She cannot.

L E A F
E E
A A
F F

Minnesota bro? Interesting that there are so many of us on here considering how cucked our state is.

Indeed! Trump rally shut down 494 though!

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Calm down leaf you should lay off the syrup
Another MN bro checking in here.

Whoa, hey there, buddy. Calm down, eh, guy. No need to get all riled up there aboot nothing, friend!

so pissed

fail desu senpai

its copypasta newfags

You are from minnesota arn't you. I got one yesterday

I suspect they're used to it. It's ok though, they'll cast your ballot for her on your behalf. You can thank them later.

Should i call them and ask if they have battletoads?

Yep

is this leaf kill?

Cant call in the office

One can hope.

top kek

11/9

Based fellow mn bro

this kills the leaf

Are you kay?

>not knowing Minnesota is as corrupt as Illinois

I want the Australian shitposters back

Patience friend. Only the most meth addled bogans are up this late. All the good Australians are tucked away, nice and comfy, dreaming of how one day they will eradicate the emus and settle down with faithful Asian waifus.

Lukas BTFO

Top/10

My mother got one of those and she replied "Fuck off I'm voting Trump you're just as crooked as Hillary."

>not alternating answers that can be taken seriously and logging the numbers

OP they're asking where you vote so they can vote in your name at other polling stations and rig the election. Quick, call the FBI and show them this text.

Another Minnesotafag here. I got this exact same message from a DFL hack last night.

WTF? How do they have access to these records to send out texts? I've never given my info to any Dem or Dem shell group in forever.

They are most likely just automated canvas calls, as with many swing states. Paying humans to send those texts would be a big waste of money.

Also, consider that electronic voting machines are closed-source software. There's no reason to assume that your voting patterns aren't recorded and sold to candidates like hillary at absurd prices.

How can they get my name? This is a work phone. It is billed to an organization.

They would probably ask for your name and address to find a polling station.

Better question is, how YOU will recover?

DAY OF THE RAKE

I got one to reply to me.

Voting history is a matter of public record in my state. Can confirm my committee knows your adress, number, and your party preference

The take home message: never vote.

No.

Don't rake on me

Not if you are scared of your friends/family/work knowing your political beliefs. I find it silly be be scared of such things, and I don't think one should go out of their way support people who would discriminate against you for your personal beliefs.

It's hilarious the people I'll call who say they don't talk about who they vote for or politics or that it's their secret to keep when I can see how they voted (party, not candidate) since electronic records started being kept.

>implying deplorables won't be subjected to forced reeducation after she wins
Maybe they'll let you keep the little piece of brain they cut out.