OBAMA SHILLING TO ILLEGALS. HE LITERALLY could turn the election if the horde votes for hillary

Fucking says illegals can vote.

The following is the question posed, along with the answer he gave:

Gina Rodriguez: “Many of the Millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens, and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country, are fearful of voting. So if I vote will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

President Obama: “Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

ijr.com/2016/11/729973-just-days-before-election-obama-is-accused-of-implying-illegal-aliens-can-vote/

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2016/11/729973-just-days-before-election-obama-is-accused-of-implying-illegal-aliens-can-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Obama is gonna literally shill for Illegals to vote than every non American on Sup Forums can just illegally vote.

This, I can just travel to US tomorrow and vote then what the fuck is this nigger doing.

Can I do some sort of online vote?

Hillary already won the election, dumbass.

Yes. Just post #Hillary on facebook tomorrow between 6 AM EST and 7 PM EST.

So is Obama telling me I don't have to be a citizen to vote?

BRB, I'm going to call up China and Russia. There are some 5 billion people who want to vote Trump.

Do not worry, hordes of europeans conservatives are flying on WWI biplanes over the Atlantic to vote illegally and save the west.

How can illegals vote?
To vote don't you need a valid id and voter card?

Yer all fekin tards mates.
He is saying that to vote, you have to be a citizen.
The whore is implying that pablito can vote even if he's illegal just because he makes tacos.

god speed

>illegals
Funny way to spell "human beings"

the good news is, he said it in English. lol incompetent Obama.

He is hated in my community lol.

Not in burgerland.
Don't even question, racist.

>He is hated in my community
Is that why most latinos voted for him, twice?

Well, according to snopes, this is false. They cite a bad question in Obama's defense. Pretty sure they're a definitive source and not biased.

No that's racist

>when you vote you are a citizen yourself
so voting is what makes you a citizen? any based bongs and aussies want to come over for a holiday to vote and 'get your citizenship'?

please do it, should we starta thread for this?

It's spelled spic retard

u gotta have an address and register first

There is something i dont understand...

>Voting if you are not a citizen is a crime.
>Telling people to go out and comit crime is a crime. (at least in argieland)

So... isnt king obongo going full felony in there?

Fucking burgers and their meme country

no, all the voter ID laws got struck down as unconstitutional by the democrats

no, he is saying voting MAKES you a citizen. totally backwards thinking, and he is reminding that voting is confidential and they dont share the voting rosters of names with the immigration customs enforcement.

its pretty obvious shilling for illegals

>spic
Funny way to spell "american". I thought Trumptards being uneducated was just a meme.

Non-Americans can vote
I'm sure there's a few European and Asian anons who want trump to win? Can you make it to California by tommorow?

asking a voter for an ID is illegal. Democrats have been stealing votes for so long in this country at some point it just became official. they used to pay irish fresh off the boat to go vote for them.

Most illegals are NOT going to vote. They are not going to expose themselves to ANY government authority on the basis of fear of deportation.

>ijr.com/2016/11/729973-just-days-before-election-obama-is-accused-of-implying-illegal-aliens-can-vote/
I'll vote, happily.

WHAT THE FUCK?
What's stopping me from voting at several different locations 10 times if you don't do this?
You can literally tour the city/town/state and vote several times all over the place
Especially considering the early voting stuff you could vote well over a hundred times
In Italy you can only vote with an id, a voter card, and at a precise location
If your voter card isn't registered there, they won't let you vote, and probably arrest you for voter fraud
If you show up to vote twice, they'll see you signed the first time and arrest you for voter fraud
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Im Hispanic in TX. I want to vote Trump so bad :(
Yes im legal , dont know what do however.

PLEASE

This is how we deal with it lads. We've got 2 social media ops planned for tomorrow. One being to launch a text to vote for Hillary campaign to black twitter and the other is more subtle. No ads or posters, just like a leak of sorts. Undercover ICE/FBI are at the polls tomorrow busting people for illegal voting and voter fraud. Illegal spics get too scared to risk going to vote... just incase. See pic related. It's going to be like this. #IllegalVoting #VoterFraud. If you get banned from twitter for participating, wear it like a badge of honor. Ops will start late tonight, early tomorrow morning.

so king nigger muslim from somewhere land says any one from any where can vote in USA.
so then this is not a nation. its a nothing.
he the president of nothing.
therefore we have no government no laws no anything.

LETS RIOT LIKE NIGGERS

There were videos this year talking about bussing people around to do just that. Caught people connected to clinton and the president on camera talking about it.

The news didn't cover the video.

>What's stopping me from voting at several different locations 10 times if you don't do this?

Nothing, and that's exactly why they fight to stop these laws from being passed

feels bad man

Can someone postal vote for me please I want to write in hulk hogan

> china will vote for trump

ok

So do people actually do it?
I mean I can see dedicated people who would do it?
Are you guys gonna do it?

Straight to the front of reddit

I'm gonna come and vote for Hillary.

Not true
If law enforcement are looking for you and you go to vote your dumb ass will get arrested

go vote

I like that you mentioned this. We can have are spanish fluent MAGAs translate this and make tweets saying that ICE/FBI are using buses in a sting operation to stop voter fraud. The beauty of all of this is that it further plays off of the media's narrative that the FBI is working for Trump. When DNC operatives show up in East LA tomorrow with their voting buses, illegals will worry that it's a trap and not go to vote.

This needs to be it's own post. Post it later so news can't say shit to warn.

I'll spread your pic as much as possible tomorrow.

Reminder - it's not voter intimidation if they're an illegal. They do not get the same protections that legal citizens get.

>Not linking the video

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8

No because I'm white they will question me.

I'm sure Democrats pay sand niggers to wear their black curtains and scream islamophobia if anyone tried to question them while committing voter fraud.

That's absolutely right. And, that's why we're waiting to launch this late tonight and early morning. The mainstream media won't have a chance to react or respond to it. Also, it's NOT against the law for us to stop/prevent voter fraud. You cannot get in trouble for this.

why doesn't la migra just hang out at the polls to wrangle them up?

>voting day
>voting station set up in the apartment building lobby where I live
>show my ID, my name is found in the records, get given ballot
>no huge lines
>no fuss
Why is everything so much drama with USA?

And if they do scream islamophobia?
A cop won't budge