Russia

Whats your opinion on Russia? I want brutal honesty, but pleasant lie will go too.

Other urls found in this thread:

consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_10699/be763c1b6a1402144cabfe17a0e2d602d4bb7598/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation#.C2.A0Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Room
youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M
youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU
youtube.com/watch?v=vIi05c5lbbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't like 'em

your country has a smaller economy than spain.
just think about that.

cowardly deadbeats. And cynical people, believe only in utilitarianism. This is my impression, that they don't believe in any higher values

good hackers, shitty weather, run by elites

This accurately describes the USA -- not Russia.
Especially the point about utilitarianism.

Never seem to rule themselves. From Germans to Jews. A bit like Britain, sadly.

I don't think you have the slightest clue what utilitarianism means

Russia is based and white. They're America's true Greatest Ally and I hope they can reverse all the damage that communist jews unleashed on them.

I don't have a problem with them. It just seems that Russians blame everyone for their problems other than themselves. Also, the past leaders that you venerate in your history books had good intentions but they were fucking idiots. Just as bad as the aristocracy that oppressed them.

>This accurately describes the USA -- not Russia
Nope. Russians too. Maybe it is the USA that is increasingly resembling Russia?

>It just seems that Russians blame everyone for their problems other than themselves.
Before this US election I thought this behavior was exclusive to our leaders. It's very funny to see the Dems pulling the same shit with "Russian hackers".

Blindly nationalist to the point of not seeing their own faults.

Still suck the Holocaust dick and its illegal to question it.

Fairly decent Christian resurgence happening there but sadly Orthodoxy is ultimately just nationalism with a Christian twist. Will never unify them with other Christians outside of Russia and only serves to alienate and insulate them more.

Lots of corruption in government.

Putin is based and trying to unfuck it but cleaning up decades of communism will take more time than he has.

The lower class people are generally good although they are shockingly comfortable with petty theft and taking advantage of other people. Currently Russia is NOT a high trust society and since it isn't it can't obtain greatness yet.

Overall one of the best countries on the planet, even with all those flaws.

They don't like best touhou. They have shit taste

You faggots need to stop cheating in online games, and learn that a ping over 100 means you need to find another server. Other than that you're OK.

My big issue is the law about holocaust denial you have up there.

I like Ruskiland. Just need to get off the bottle and get back to fucking so you don't die out on us.

My impression is that Russians are the biggest population of people playing every single possible multiplayer game, and you suck at every single one.

It wouldn't even be so annoying if most of you knew even a single word in English.

How is it that Russia is such a shitfest in the lower tiers of it's society but it has made so many amazing accomplishments in literature and science. Its corruption is world renowned and the plans get the shaft but it has continually churned out geniuses with such insight. How the fuck?

We don't have a law about "Holocaust denial".

Maybe he means article 282 of the Criminal Code.

Russia is a land of extremes.

>Whats your opinion on Russia?
Has potential, but decided to be cucked by the dear leader Putin. What a waste.

Because every nation was incredible back when it was a Christian Monarchy. Russia was no exception. Since then what have they done? Spent exuberantly to win a space race in the name of communism? Stolen all of Germany's factories and scientists post WWII (operation paperclip - a literal war crime)? Murdered millions of their own people via Bolshevism?

They are a shadow of their former glory. The Tsar actually resisted the Rothschild cabal, which is why they were on the receiving end of such horror during the last century.

If the people ever find out the truth en mass it will be an interesting time to be alive.

No, it's different. Зaпaднaя жид-пpecca тaк пpeпoднocит cтaтью зa пyбличнyю фaльcификaцию иcтopии Bтopoй Mиpoвoй, хoтя "Хoлoкocт" тaм пpямo нe yпoминaeтcя и этo cтaтья зa любyю peaбилитaцию нaцизмa.

consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_10699/be763c1b6a1402144cabfe17a0e2d602d4bb7598/

>operation paperclip
It was the US program, dumbass.

We have more in common with Russia than we do China.

The US can enter into agreements with Russia that will benefit both of our nations, but our leaders like to provoke Russia for some reason.

Oh, and we should team up with Russia to eradicate ISIS and negotiate the end of the Assad regime.

Poccия - хyйня и бoльшинcтвo pycни этo нeдoлюди, yвы.

By that logic US has never achieved anything.
>operation paperclip - a literal war crime
Funny how it was an American operation. You also stole and pardoned Japanese war criminals that tortured people in exchange for their data.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation#.C2.A0Soviet_Union

hey. hey ruski. will trade freedom for information. shhh keep it down. don't want the chinese to know. how much do you have?

Yes, the Russian version was Operation Osoaviakhim. That I need to spell this out for you tells me you aren't on a proxy.

The Americans committed a war crime as well, but the scale was orders of magnitude larger on the Russian side.

>decided
>implying that they haven't been cucked by their leaders since the dawn of times

See Also from >>
>Blindly nationalist to the point of not seeing their own faults.

You are hopeless.

>says the German

They need to reunite with Finland if they ever need to reach their full potential

See
Fixed.

How popular are chicken sandwiches vs. Burgers?

We love you mother Russia!

Corrupt.

Bad relations due to historic reasons. Russians themselves can either be complete gopniks or total bros, i have many Russian friends myself, they're warm-blooded people with great hospitality and they would do much more for people they consider their friends than an average Estonian. I don't really approve of Russian imperialism against our small nation and if the unlikely occurs then i will take up arms and march to war to defend our soil as i will expect a lot of Russians who live in Estonia will as well.

>Lots of corruption in government.
>Putin is based and trying to unfuck it
Putin doesn't fight corruption, it's an oxymoron, fighting corruption for him would be like Tsar fighting nobles (people his regime is based on). Almost all of praised his accomplishments are about external policies, keeping the country whole and independent. Everything he did in economics is JUST tier. But I guess it makes sense, he's an ex-KGB so you can imagine what he's good at.

>but cleaning up decades of communism will take more time than he has.
Communism started unfucking itself very quickly in the 90s with removal of planned economy and iron wall (just like Europe rebuilded after the war much more efficiently than the USSR). Now we're actually getting back to it (not in the name/ideology of course, just in how the country operates) with the country resembling Brezhnev's era more and more (segregation from the rest of the world, protectionist laws, 70% of the economy are government-owned corporation that don't compete with anyone and don't respond to anyone - you get the idea).

When you see rough shit it makes you think - makes a good writer. When you don't have a lot of resources you work around it - makes a good scientist. Besides, it's a very Russian thing to think about higher materias rather than about filling up your stomach. The sheer size of the country screws up you perception of size. Going from Moscow to St. Petersburg or N. Novgorod by a high-speed train is a trivial 4 hour trip lots of people do all the time. But that's more distance that travelling through Japan top to bottom. So that makes you think "build a house, that's too trivial, I want to build a space rocket".

I believe your proud nation was cursed in 1917 and I believe you need to get to the same "western living standards" (without multiculti) but the (((globalists))) don't want that.

At the moment, it is either live like shit or Russia dies, just like our nations are dying.

I am deeply concerned

A bunch of uneducated savages who actually have potential though.

Unlike us, we are educated but not much potential

this
h
i
s

When the bolsheviks took power, Russia's most important territories were severed and today all the former colonies are lost. Today's Russian Federation is essentially a rump state.

Very based nation. For some reason I see Putin as someone who would reconquer Constantinople for us Christians.

I honestly don't know too much about Russia. The people seem nice enough and the government can't be much worse than here. The little I know of Russian history is pretty entertaining. Highlights of that include the second Pacific squadron and the countless political assassinations.

I get what you're saying but part of that is bullshit. Even under the communist regime the Russians made huge leaps in physics, chemistry and engineering. Yes they spent themselves into the ground but if you are going to advance in those areas you must make that sacrifice. That's why America is so ass backwards now. Trust me, we are in between a rock and a hard place but we need to take the fucking leap. The Chinese and Indians are taking the risk in dumping huge amounts of money in energy reasearch but we are spend all of our money on fucking social security. The Russians took risks and look at the advances they made in human knowledge. They are poor now but you can never take that from them.

Do you know how much stuff nazis stole from our country or destroyed and how many civilians they killed? No ""war crime"" was great enough to repay them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Room

Americans are the same people that start bombing civilian towns and villages and killing people by millions when they have a few casualties and lectures us about war crimes.

Don't invade us and you are a cool country. Don't really know much than you are the red menace and have a nice military force

You need another Peter or Cathrine, Putin is not any of that, but I still want to be friends we don't need to end the earth. I am really tired of this cold war era bullshit.

You need to remove cuck putin and let his dream of multicultural empire finally die out.

You're all vodka niggers. And need to be brought to heel.

>Whats your opinion on Russia?

Shit expansionist country that the Japs should have destroyed in WW2 but were stupid and engaged America instead

youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M

>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

Doestoyevski was right about human irrationality though. Libertarian = too retarded to have understood Doest.

my honest opinion is that me and the vast majority of my country thinks that you're one of the most formidable countries that have ever appeared, russia and america are countries beyond our league and probably we will never live up to your legend.
I don't know how are your people, probably cold and unfeeling but surely there's warm spot in the bottom of every russian heart.

Good.

the biggest paper tiger ever

basically this

change language to a civilized one aka normal alphabet, and then i have nothing else to say, based eurasia brobear.

This will explain everything about Russia, youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU

The only Russian gilr I knew was a qtpie and extremely sweet. Though, she wasn't ethnically Russian, she was some kind of cryptofinn

>there's warm spot in the bottom of every russian heart.
You mean vodka? xD

>t. commie faggot

don't you have some colombian BBC to suck?

barbaric and poetic, some pierre already told it today, alyosha

Christianity coming back, quality of life improving (please confirm?) btfo's the west and doesn't afraid of anything

The Cyrillic alphabet is really the civilized one here. It's closer to Greek which is what both Latin and Cyrillic are based on.

Smart man. Rounding em all up nice and easy, letting em get fat and ripe, and when they least expect it, boom.

Good Place

Says the zipperhead run by cultists.

>Russian economy is low thanks to sanctions for the last 70 years

Nice history and writers. Some parts really conservative and that's nice. Communism fucked you real bad. A lot of poor people and gopniks.

thanks for killing my fun,
now i got a whole bunch of letters to learn.

It was shit when Tolstoy wrote about it and it is shit now.

But hey, at least it gave us Tolstoy.

Tolstoy was a faggot and you're a subhuman.

>change language to a civilized one aka normal alphabet, and then i have nothing else to say, based eurasia brobear.
You're one to talk about language. 1/3 of yours is silent. Why do you need 3 or 4 letters to spell out every single sound?

it's a meme shithole but it's still comfortable enough for me to live here

I can do everything I want here despite certain lack of freedoms and human rights violations. i can go to gym, i can go hiking, play vidia games, shitpost on internet (which is pretty cheap, I'm paying like $7 a month for 96mb/s)

Do you think it's so bad? People who live there aren't ethnic Russians and all countries based not based on a single nation (besides the USA, which is special - a country of immigrants) have fallen apart. I read somewhere that Britain stoped being a colonial Empire because it was time to let them go (not viable to have and also impossible to manage). Russia is basically a colonial empire that never fully separated.

>quality of life improving (please confirm?)
Nah, other way around, before 2010 Putin proudly declared that we've reached Portugal's level but now we're falling below that. More taxes on owning/buying various things, very few business opportunities, worthless national currency, overblown real estate prices, shit's rough.

tolstoy was nihilistic shit and faggot and you are subhuman

Dostoevksy is pretty based.

Your country is full of self-interested unprincipled bootlickers.

The Russian Federation is literally a multicultural state.

HAhahaha good video!
Eitherway you wouldn't last in Sweden for long. We have something called a "Gay germ" it spreads fast and people become gay. So watch it Russia!

whenever a russian plane in syria gets shot down i call my friends, throw a party and sing with this chorus: *მოგიტყანთ ოკუპანტი დედა* then we say 1 plane down 1999 more to go and we reclaim *ssetia

Cyrillic is much better suited for Slavic languages. That's why even those country that use Latin still have to invent retarded mangled version of the letters to represent all their sounds, unlike in Cyrillic which has all the letters it needs.

What's rent like?
I want to get a grad degree but it's ultra-expensive in the USA. I heard it's really cheap in Russia, even with an extra year of learning the language. What are unis like there?

to make school harder and drive out the lazy.

I love Putin and Russia. Based leader, based people, based history.

what else bring warms to russian hearts?

>Tolstoy
>nihilist

I don't know a lot about Russia's history, but today it's one of the very few countries that stand up against Amerishit degeneracy. I have mad respect for you guys and Putin is based as hell. Wish I was born in your country.

On a side note, I think your language sounds cool too.

Bring back the Czar and I'll die in your foreign legion

it's literally easy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=vIi05c5lbbk

this video is all you need

just prepare for the wild ride of c, H, and p.

>all countries based not based on a single nation (besides the USA, which is special - a country of immigrants) have fallen apart.

You're right about that. I think all the different nations should have been Russified to prevent the problem you're describing.

I like Russia, mainly because I love Russian literature of Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, Gogol etc. and Russian Classical music.

Love Russian culture. Plus, home of the Russian Orthodox Church.
~Based af.

Dostoevksy, Turgenev, Bulgakov, and Solzhenitsyn shit all over that faggot.

Seeing as neightbor countries going to shit

this is why you should buy a sarcasm detector like uncle dross told you

thanks