Mfw Trump lost at the day he dismissed the latino voters

>mfw Trump lost at the day he dismissed the latino voters

You wanted too much Sup Forums.

Hispanic-Americans are hard-working Christian people which are MILES BETTER than mudslimes, but you wanted both out.

Now you will have both at home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
tmz.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-cancels-fireworks-election-night/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Latino voters don't even like hillary, they are voting literally half and half at this point for trump vs hillary. I live in Los Angeles, yes, they are hard working, but even the chuntis the latinos dont want here.

When did Sup Forums become anecdote the board?

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

>anecdote

You wanna know how some "latinos" act here? They never pick up after their pets, they litter on the sidewalk near their house, they allow their kids to play at all hours of the day on the streets terrorizing the neighborhood. They rip open garbage bags in the back looking for cans and bottles at the same time gathering flies from all over the place. They pack their cars with scrap metal and literally takes them 5 minutes to get into gear and move slowing down traffic for everybody else.

Do you think the latinos who work and are US citizens want that shit in their neighborhood?Fuck no, so this idea that just because latino vote is up means that they will all vote Hillary is laughable, especially in a place like Florida, not gonna happen.

>You wanna know how some "latinos" act here
It's amazing you could greentext the term anecdote then reply going more in depth with your own. Which would be fine, if you weren't using it as evidence of how an entire populous is going to vote.

All I know is one thing, the biggest hater of Latinos are other latinos, those who became a us citizen, legally, will not vote for their compatriots who did not follow the rules, that's why I'm not worried at all of this surge of latino voters because a good chunk of them will vote for trump, they aren't the niggers of society who will just vote for someone based on their color and gibs me dats.

I have said my piece, bye.

Trump DURING 9/11: "Who cares about lost american life. now i have the tallest building"

youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can vote for a better America..

Hillary lost the hardworking religious latino vote when #spiritcooking happened

>muh latino vote

people aren't cattle, shillary.

>Christians
you know goddamn well they worship their old gods with a window dressing of Catholicism
>santa muerte

ALL HAIL THE DEMON QUEEN!

YOUR LATINO BABIES WILL ALL MAKE FINE SACRIFICES.

hillary cancels fireworks display
tmz.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-cancels-fireworks-election-night/

HUEH HUEH HUEH HUEH

>they aren't the niggers of society who will just vote for someone based on their color and gibs me dats.
Which is why they mostly voted for Obama in both of his elections?

I already voted for Hillary 5 times in CO. Trump is so screwed.

Hispanic guy here. Don't know a single Latino who's voting for Trump. The ones who don't like Hillary are simply not voting at all.

I don't want Hispanics gone. I want illegals gone. Filipinos are the illegals in my state and they gotta go. Their kids are responsible for most of the crime since they pretty much just mimic nigger culture.

Maybe you live in California. In Alaska every beaner I know is for trump. The Latinos here aren't losers though and aren't illegal.

FBI investigation was lead by one of hillary's friends.
>"I was a trump supporter once"
Are you shills even trying?

Spirit cooking

/thread

>they are voting literally half and half at this point for trump vs hillary

this is what Trumptard actually believe

I live in Wisconsin. That's crazy though, could never imagine a bunch of Latinos voting for Trump.

I myself can't vote... lol

I have mucho respect for our hispanic bros.

I'm a Brazilian user and I hate Latinos. They're cucked christians that act more like non-canibalist africans than anything.

Put a banana in their face and they will start a civil war.
We are a doomed race, don't try to deny it. Countries close to Mexico are the crystal clear demonstration of the scum on this planet.
Brazil's hopes to be great again is the geographical localization and a new World War that it takes sides and do not act like a neutral faggot.

Beyond that, we're worse than Mexicans.

In Alaska almost everyone is conservative except the whites, they tend to be the most liberal. Alaska doesn't have the same problems as the lower 48 though, people get along pretty damn good compared to other places.

We also really love our guns and property rights kek.

Hispanics aren't anywhere near as bad as Muslims but they're a much bigger issue at the moment for the US.

Their flooding into our country should have been stopped decades ago.

Sure they do buddy

Preach it brother

top kek

>Trump is 43.6% with Latinos
>Clinton is 46

Whatever.

She's not free of all charges as there were no charges, what Comey did say is the conclusions from July were the same re: classified material, as in she was reckless but no intent.

The foundation is still under investigation, pay for play.

faggot

Is really not.
Even my hard catholic grandmother is for Trump.
But just because the posible war with russia.

Nice, senpai. But yeah, whites tend to be more liberal than minorities from my experience too. If only I wasn't undocumented I'd be voting for Trump desu.

Hispanics would need to be voting for Trump like 90/10 to make any difference, it's within the margin of error. Someone post that poll of how spics are voting 40/40 for Trump and Hillary.

My point was that even if they MOSTLY do vote for Hillary here, it still makes no difference in the grand scheme of things because they are not voting like blacks do, who usually vote 90 percent or above for Democrats. Now compare the 2012 results of Romey in Florida, which he lost the state with less than 1 percent.

You'll see soon enough, you guys believe you are running Obama for a third term and are forgetting you are running Hillary, which nobody fucking likes, she was never liked, not even in the 90's.

Thank you kind sir. I know Latinos, these people believe latinos are like blacks when it comes to their voting, not true at all.

Yeah lol. I don't really get why whites are so faggy lately. I wonder if illegal Mexicans are giving amnesty will they still support the left?

Hope you get your citizenship somehow m8, you seem like a good dude.

>What is Mitt Romney

Literally every other demographic votes to shake down productive white men.

They guy that destroyed the Trump's carpet as far as I now.

*know