New Russian Weapons Will BTFO America

>therichest.com/shocking/the-15-most-dangerous-weapons-in-russias-arsenal/

>Space bombers
>supersonic missiles
>anti satellite missiles
>microwave cannons

Hillary has no chance against Russia, Trump is the only option if we want to survive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmeZREj2xUk
space.com/32839-x37b-military-space-plane-one-year-mission-otv4.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37
youtube.com/watch?v=AKfdoacpwz8
ausairpower.net/APA-NOTAM-130408-1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_High_Altitude_Area_Defense
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kremlin bots warmongering as usual.....

youtube.com/watch?v=KmeZREj2xUk

>Kremlin
>warmongering
I think you mean NATO

No its an actual leaf thats trying to war profiteer the two nations.

>One Wild fucking guess about who it is but I will be polite and not mention names.

what even is that

>Space bombers

top kek keep dreaming

>supersonic missiles

at least every nuclear power has supersonic missiles

>anti satellite missiles

they are not reliable

>microwave cannons

microwaves hurt but don't kill.

I'm saying I don't want Russia and the US to go to war... If we do Russia will put up a huge fight...

better just to vote for the guy who says, "wouldn't it be great if we could get a long with Russia?"

> That means the recoil from firing bursts is so negligible that the shooter can lay down a hail of fire and still hit the mark with every bullet

Oh, come on!

Actually America's hypersonic missiles can only go hypersonic for about 6 seconds, before it fails.

Russia and China are about 4 generations ahead of anyone else when it comes to hypersonic missiles. Read up.

>microwaves hurt but don't kill

well now I know you're just talking out of your ass. Everyone knows that microwave cannons are meant to disable enemy missiles' electronic systems, not to hurt infantry, retard

>war with america

things that vatniks are obsessed with

To maintain a force, they will have to invade canada first. At that point, we're fucking joining them because fuck canada.

a video :^)

>space bombers

Oh hey look, it's drawings of things that don't exist.

The US actually have microwave weapons to control populations in case of an uprising. The microwaves heat your skin and make you flee.

Nobody actually cares, we have our lives, you have yours. Some peace would be nice since shit flinging didn't stop since fucking cold war. Yeah, both sides are equally guilty, but I'm pretty sure Putin is more than willing to negotiate peace. It's that king obongo can't stand a man with some balls so he has to show how fucking powerful his country is by influencing yurope to shit on Russia.

Hopefully you guys elect Trump and we can finally have some rest.

this

> Posting 90's Tech in 2016

How out of touch is the general population?

And yet they can't stop their populace from drinking themselves to death at 30. What is it with all our countries and skewed priorities?

I know right they totaly dont exist I swear

>not posting the amazing Ivanbot 3000

Tremble before its might

PAK DA is a subsonic replacement for Tu-95MS and Tu-160 and has nothing in common with that image.

space.com/32839-x37b-military-space-plane-one-year-mission-otv4.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37

hmm rlly maek u thank...

>microwaves hurt but don't kill.

please frog at least look up what they do to electronics

>prototype engine expected in 2020
>trump or Hillary still president past 2020

humor me pls

>you can compare humans and electronics

please kys or buy a physics book asap.

90s illustration, 50s tech. Reminds me of the X-20, meant as an "universal spaceplane".

Besides, putting nukes in space isn't cool, OP.

the US response time is 4 min

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TRUMP MUST WIN!!!!!!

good advice you should buy one today.

no YOU should.

>LMAO IT FRIES ELECTRONICS SO IT MUST FRY HUMANS TOO

We also have robots

youtube.com/watch?v=AKfdoacpwz8

Look at this nigga working out. High test programming. Can your pussy ass marines do push ups like that after abolishing physical requirements for women and trannies?

>I only pretended to be retarded

Robots don't have muscles.
What the fuck is the point of it doing push ups?

you also should by an english lesson book, because you lack the ability to actually read what people write.

Never it was implied the are used on humans in the first place, they are against electric equipment.

But to make further buttflustred, there are actual MW weapons that are lethal.

>lethal effects are produced only inside 100 metres range
ausairpower.net/APA-NOTAM-130408-1.html

>Trump is the only option if we want to survive

>P-Please Daddy Putin! Cuck us!

Holy fucking shit what happened to your faggots backbones?

WOW IT IS JUST LIKE ATLAS O EM GEE

Brass wouldn't have a soldier that cannot do push ups

Putin is a silly cunt. He'll be easy for Hillary.

Human soldiers do push ups to get stronger.
Robots can't get stronger,
not from doing push ups anyway.
This robot's retarded.

>PAK DA

I want to believe. This shit has been in development for decades and we haven't even seen a prototype yet. They are upgrading tu-160s instead.

Give this man a medal

"Never it was implied the are used on humans in the first place"

Never implied it either

but you said as an answer to "microwaves hurt but don't kill" -> "look up what they do to electronics" so you wanted to compare what it does to electronics, but while microwaves heat organic components by exciting the water molecules, it's not the case for electronics.

the comparison is not completely correct.

also your source talks about being lethal to electronics, not humans, I never said it wasn't lethal for electronics.

You're the one here that need an english lesson book.

Ruskies report this traitor to FSB

Personal spaceships when?

Nigga, are you for real?

Dude, when he says "microwaves are lethal for humans" he gives me a document that talks about microwaves being used against air to air missiles

for everyone who says anti-satellite missiles are unreliable, Russian missile tech is still alot more reliable that the US's.

They rely on the soyuz rocket to get Americans to the ISS, I mean, come on.

You smartass?
Clearly you haven't served in the army, fagget.
The command knows better what to do and why.
They wouldn't need a unit that refuses to do push ups cause it aint good for him or some shit.
This robot does what he's told, he's a better soldier than you and that's why you will lose.

Good luck Ruskies and death to America.

>jet
>outer space

Well, it's slavshit science. I am not surprised

>methane and oxygen when in space mode

learn to read.

>According to the list Russia's no 1 most Dangerous weapon: the PAK-DA space bomber and why? Because the writer hysterically asks at the end of the article "How do you defend from a nuclear attack from space?"

Meanwhile...

>No 13 weapon is the 'Nudol Anti-Satellite Missile' specifically designed to shoot down targets in space.

Errrrr, hey writer you might want to actually proofread your articles, ya know before you submit them. Just saying.

Doing push ups doesn't make you a better shoulder. Thing can't even pull a trigger

soldier*....sheeeeeeiiiit

WAR is about some loser being ultimately retarded.

As of now, there's no reason to have hypersonic missiles

almost any nuke go hypersonic on re-entry

You didn't think the Dragon Queen sold them all that Uranium for nothing, did you?

Supersonic missiles are real. They go supersonic at the terminal phase so you can't hear them in advance. I've seen them.

You just got cucked by a tin can and some wires, jarhead.

This

Latvia knows what's up

Only a fucking moron would still believe the image after he notices the words "jet" and "outer space"

They don't go supersonic "so you can't hear them", they go supersonic to get past anti-missile defenses.

?
Explain.

inb4 NOD.

They can't afford it

They can't afford it

Cause they on the welfaaaaaare

>USA couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week

TOP KEK SLAVSHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Americans are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY slavshit shit they see. When USA's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>Russia and China are about 4 generations ahead of anyone else when it comes to hypersonic missiles

yeah, no

slavshit science put the first man in space

Nobody not completely fucking dumb would link AusAirPower articles, no matter how much I would agree with their content

what are you even trying to say?

>no reason
to shoot down other hypersonic missiles coming in from re-entry

really simple stuff

>what is propaganda
Technology always looks better on paper.

This is the same shit as the "future soldier program". Just some mock-ups in the effort of getting government funding; it doesn't mean that this thing will ever come to fruition.

Except the Soviet Union has fallen and Putin is a kleptocrat who doesnt want to risk his fortune.

/thread

> Slavshit science put man in space
> Norvshit science put nigger in wife

all I'm saying is that it would be best to avoid a war with Russia because it would undoubtedly result in a lot of destruction on either side.

Hillary seems to want this, Trump seems not to.

What if we don't fight? What if we force you to be friends?

Russians BTFO

>what is THAAD or S-400

Trump will abandon out NATO Allies in the Baltics.

Unless you get diverted into Ghana or some other 3rd world shithole and spend 10 years getting your ass kicked over there.

US vs Russia would be very painful for US

USA is paper tiger and that will be exposed.

> what is american neocon establishment backed by military industrial complex and millenia of anti russian propaganda

I want self-hating burger redditors to leave

He's saying that the writer of some article put this at #1 for lethat weapons because "How do you defend against nukes from space?"
Yet in the same article a weapon made to protect from space nukes was #13.

That the writer is less about understanding the technology he is writing about and far more into promoting Russia.

Canada fails so bad at shitposting, just give up guys.

>If funding for the THAAD-ER began in 2018, a fielded product could be produced in 2022. Although the system could provide some capability against a rudimentary hypersonic threat, the Pentagon is researching other technologies like directed energy weapons and railguns to be optimal solutions.

seems like they're more convinced that railguns will work, lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_High_Altitude_Area_Defense

ne

Srbia strong
>le bringing up f117 incident

the anti satellite missile does not "protect from attacks against space"

it just shoots down satellites, rendering GPS useless

seems dumb and expensive why have a bomber when you can just use icbms?

Pure autism.

I don't really know much about this, since I didn't read the article, but if we have something that can shoot down satellites...why not nukes from space?

Nice source.

>are leafs even trying?

THAAD pretty much got almost a 100% hit rate on hypersonic rentry targets

It's already in service, and it is even planned to be stationed in worst Korea if it hasn't been deployed there already

Railguns will only be the cherry on the top of US missile defense system