Why is obesity culture so accepted in burgerland these days? It's disgusting

Why is obesity culture so accepted in burgerland these days? It's disgusting

Aren't you fatter on average than 'murica?

It isn't, the media just pretends it is.

That poster in the bg isn't in English so these aren't American children.

We have a massive satanic pedophile ring running our shit to the point where HIllary Clinton skates even with verifiable proof of numerous crimes, including high treason.

I think we've got a bit more to focus our efforts on than a few fatties. Besides, nobody ever kidnaps a fat kid. So there's that too.

Nice reading skills, Ahmed. That's Cyrillic writing in the background. Not any of that in burger land.

>posts picture of a Georgian boy eating McDonald's in Tbilisi, Georgia
>asks why Americans are so fat

>Left
Left
>Left
Left
>Left
Left
>Left
Left

>Nice reading skills, Ahmed. That's Cyrillic writing in the background. Not any of that in burger land.

Nope, it's Georgian and it says "Big Maki". The addition of the i indicates that Big Mac is used in the nominative case. In other words, it says Big Mac in Georgian.

I don't think it's accepted. It's merely tolerated because non-fat people know how hard it is to leave the cycle if you're low-income and can only afford trash food.
Americans are still on their fitness trip for muscular bodies and straight, bleached teeth.

America's main purpose is to consume...like good goy. These kids are just above average at their purpose in life, to eat and consume, preparing themselves for the harvest.

>Besides, nobody ever kidnaps a fat kid.
It is a natural self-defense mechanism of the American children?

Aren't the English the fattest in Europe?

My friend got back from a cruise in the Mediterranean and said the ship was pack full of fat bloated drunk brits

because retarded SJWs started rooting for "fat acceptance" and now being obese is no longer unhealthy, for which clear medical evidence exists, but just a state of "being different" like: "you like music genre A and i like music genre B"-different.
Ceteri censeo: Fat people are uncultured swines that should be discriminated against, until the start changing their diet and start to lose weight. they are drains on society.

American children are immune to kidnapping and have a defensive later of blubber to protect from stray bullets fired by peaceful protestors. They are also bad at math.

> Britcuck throwing stones around inside a glass house.

because you want to hansel and grettle fatties, not twigs.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY sane wants 'nor likes these fat fucks roaming around the streets, hell, sometimes I can't withstand the thought of just gutting those disgusting piglets.

Fat acceptance is some stupid "muh feelings" notion spread by leftists and SJWs.

That picture is not from America. Look at the writing on the sign.

Obesity literally costs this country over 190 billion dollars a year, is draining the work force and is fucking over future generation as these obesity related diseases are being passed on to children and ultimately destroying our gene pool right out the gate.

People are addicted to fast food, food that is literally made to get you hooked and unhealthy, on a bunch of medicine. If you want to know how the elite are thinning the herd, there you go. This is a huge fucking problem. A guy who's morbidly obese isn't going to do anything to scare the government, they're obese and docile.

soon but not far