/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: NO BRAKES EDITION

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf (embed)

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu (embed)

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit
>Current CFG Google Doc

memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/cfg-google-document-october-30.pdf

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD (embed)

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NewtTrump/status/795659446718500865?s=09
foxnews.com/world/2016/11/07/benghazi-guards-turned-on-us-diplomats-in-2012-attack-sources-say.html
vesselnews.io/video-undercover-journalist-full-burka-offered-huma-abedins-ballot/
twitter.com/0hour/status/795661933139677185
sli.mg/a/GuRCb1
sli.mg/a/oJRGrQ
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1
twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/795679516165165056?s=09
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-07/podestas-fiercely-independent-research-organization-seeks-progressive-insight-leaves
tmz.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-cancels-fireworks-election-night/
archive.fo/7InMc
projectveritasaction.com/video/high-level-clinton-campaign-staff-caught-video-knowingly-breaking-law
richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/smoking-gun-approximately-15-of-bernies-votes-were-flipped-to-clinton-in-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/10/22/rappers-for-trump/#sthash.T6IynEaG.dpbs
youtube.com/watch?v=j7c5tsHAUWo
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53211#efmAClAH8
i.sli.mg/EliQox.png
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw&index=37&list=PLup0AJDi74dIHhgAX45Kx2iUhofwMBscM
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/report-hillary-clintons-campaign-cancels-election-night-fireworks-show/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54233#efmAOyASU
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53056#efmABtADz
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS:

I think it's funny that these liberal celebrities are further exposing the corruption behind all the corporate entities especially Hollywood and and the music industry. I was a hardcore liberal at the beginning of the year, and I was cucked by the liberal media. I watched all of Michael Moore's movies, had all his books on my shelf and i watched Bill Maher every Friday night. But this election changed me. I suddenly saw all these people who I thought were the ones against the establishment suddenly cuck at the feet of Hillary Clinton. I donated money and time to campaign for Bernie in PA only to be defeated by the democrats' rigged system set to disenfranchise its actual liberal voting base.Then the email leaks came out and I was never more furious in my entire life. The final tipping point was when I watched the livestream of the democratic platform committee drafting meeting. They made it seem like they were going to throw the Bernie crowd a bone. They arrogantly shot down every last proposal from the Bernie delegates. And these were things like supporting legalization of weed, protection of workers, promising not to cut social security etc. They were having non of it. They cheated us and rigged the game while the person we fought for cucked himself out of all respect his followers had for him. He sold out the movement that we fought for and built and it died along with our hopes for a better world that we believed was the right one for the country.

Then more leaks came out. The level of corruption that exposed the Democratic Party was now beyond the fucking pale. I couldn't believe I'd been tricked all these years! So I started doing hours and hours of redpilling every night. I tried to see everything from the side of Trump supporters as well as the Jill Stein and Bernie or Bust people. Suddenly one night it all clicked. Neoliberalism has overtaken the ideology of the left, and the only people who can take (((them))) on is the right. I'm voting Trump.

twitter.com/NewtTrump/status/795659446718500865?s=09

foxnews.com/world/2016/11/07/benghazi-guards-turned-on-us-diplomats-in-2012-attack-sources-say.html

vesselnews.io/video-undercover-journalist-full-burka-offered-huma-abedins-ballot/

In this video, a Project Veritas journalist is offered Huma Abedin’s ballot while dressed in full burka in New York City. Alan Schulkin, a Democratic Elections Commissioner in NYC explains how voter fraud can be committed when people wear burkas inside polling locations on Election Day.

twitter.com/0hour/status/795661933139677185

Postal worked removing a Trump sign.

O RLY??

Well said. That is my story, whichever user wrote that.

Wtf is up with that archiving? They saging?

how is this slide so real

from

LAST THREAD

Previous

bump

so much unprovable shit about podesta and pizza everyones ignoring the important stuff

sad!

Relevant memetics:

sli.mg/a/GuRCb1
sli.mg/a/oJRGrQ
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1

This thread is now about monkeys.

twitter.com/BrittPettibone/status/795679516165165056?s=09

Remind me how she's not in prison?

This thread is and always has been about rounding up the kikes to skin them alive infront of their loved ones so that we may fashion them into binding for a gigantic tomb of our best memes.

fucking faggots get real...

DAVID!!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-07/podestas-fiercely-independent-research-organization-seeks-progressive-insight-leaves

More collusion and fraud between economists, research, and politicians and policy

tmz.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-cancels-fireworks-election-night/

archive.fo/7InMc

WHY WOULD THEY CANCEL FTW FIREWORKS?!

projectveritasaction.com/video/high-level-clinton-campaign-staff-caught-video-knowingly-breaking-law

New project Veritas!

>I'm voting Trump.
that's funny I didn't know we Canucks were allowed to vote in US elections

richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/smoking-gun-approximately-15-of-bernies-votes-were-flipped-to-clinton-in-california/

SMOKING GUN! APPROXIMATELY 15% OF BERNIE’S VOTES WERE FLIPPED TO CLINTON IN CALIFORNIA

David what the fuck are you even trying to do

READ FIRST

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

Podestas, Pizza and Pedos

new evil hillary!

commonsenseevaluation.com/2016/10/22/rappers-for-trump/#sthash.T6IynEaG.dpbs

Was Madeleine Mccann Abducted By The Podesta Brothers?

youtube.com/watch?v=j7c5tsHAUWo

ffs

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53211#efmAClAH8

>Before Ebola, we had minimum wage, immigration, student loans, social security, and equal pay. Now we just have Ebola. And if they don't act fast, it's going to cost the Democrats the Senate. But it doesn't have to. In fact, Ebola may be the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats. If only they would realize it, before it's too late...

Wow, just wow!

hahaha that pedo ring is fake hahaha whoops.

i.sli.mg/EliQox.png

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw&index=37&list=PLup0AJDi74dIHhgAX45Kx2iUhofwMBscM

bump!

get in the discords, go on irc! spread far and wide and do not communicate at all! that would be even more effective than Davids nerd virgins, ffs!!

TEAM SHEKEL SQUAD!!!!!

it was pure coincidence goyim

she used a hammer like carpenter, just like jesus

Fireworks story confirmed by NYPD on the record!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/report-hillary-clintons-campaign-cancels-election-night-fireworks-show/

Bonner Group charges 'only' a couple thousand dollars for coffee and donuts at a fundraising event.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54233#efmAOyASU

LET THIS SINK IN SENPAI

Ayyyyyyy, how's it going bonner?

>We are NOT affiliated with Neo-Nazi groups, Anonymous, or any other political/social organizations. We are simply concerned citizens.

what the fuck /cfg/ I thought you were based, why does everybody hate their blood so much.

I dunno... all the msm running our stories and using our imagesand videos seem to like us just fine

We've known, but it just got confirmed

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53056#efmABtADz

>I spoke w Arianna abt PMUSA Board and will send her more info. She is enthusiastic abt the project but asks if she's more useful to us not being on the Board and, instead, using Huffpo to echo our message without any perceived conflicts. She has a point. We'll keep talking. She liked the Geffen idea. He's on his boat and returns May 9. She'll make the ask.

Fucking HuffPo

SPREAD IT OUT
>SPREAD IT OUT
SPREAD IT OUT

>#WikileaksSummary
GET IT TRENDING LADS
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

omfg nice find

good shit