STORYTIME

Mememagicks, Hitler, Crowley, drugs induced occult shenanigans!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/JJ4S51D
youtube.com/watch?v=cKUZPdFf-zg
imgur.com/a/RIa3U
imgur.com/a/U8t8P
imgur.com/a/DGR9m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So?

Sorry, had to do something. I'll finish the comic now.

Anyone reading?

Here. Never heard of this story until now, thanks, OP.

You are in for a ride my friend.

Image to heavy, heres the link for 26 and 27.

imgur.com/JJ4S51D

What was it with mystics and not fearing Air Raids? Evola was paralyzed from the waist down because he refused to give up on his morning walk because of allied bombers.

Recommendes hearing

youtube.com/watch?v=cKUZPdFf-zg

I can see why the forward is by Morrison. Interedasting shit, I like it.

Fuck, this site its giving me shit about embebed files in images.

64 and 65 its too big, heres the link.

imgur.com/a/RIa3U

Historically speaking, Crowley thought very little of Parsons, seeing him as an overly ambitious upstart. He never commented on Hubbard, and Hubbard's more well-known work after his time in the Parsonage made no mention of Crowley whatsoever.

I didnt read a lot about crowley really, just little things about his life.

I don't know much either, my information on Crowley's relationship with the Parsonage came from Lawrence Wright's book on Scientology, which includes an extensive biography of Hubbard.

Looks like good shit.

Yeah, and the life of that dude its full to the brim of tales about how weird it was

No, Rob. You are the sigil

The las four pages are doubles.

82-83
imgur.com/a/U8t8P

84-85
imgur.com/a/DGR9m

That's all folks.

If you are so inclined to follow occult practices, remember to fuck as many tattoed girls whit daddy issues as you can.

It's not a fear of air raids, it's a refusal to comply with orders given that are dictated by a man. Evola still went on his morning walk during an air raid because he refused to break a routine that brought him satisfaction, and was willing to deal with the consequences of it. The idea is tied to refusing authority that you place below yourself following Zarathustra's teachings combined with the idea that no matter the result you should do what you know is right, following the teaching given to Arjuna in the battlefield.

Huh, I can relate to that. Though admittedly my "refusing to follow the orders that are dictated by a man" usually just means smoking in no-smoking areas.

That's opposing authority for spite's sake. What is the consequence of smoking in a non-smoking area? Thus Spake Zarathustra has a line that says (paraphrasing) "You have freed yourselves from your bonds. You call yourself free? You are not free. You say you have freedom? Freedom from what?" Zarathustra points out that humans claim to be absolutely free, but they don't claim responsibility for themselves. They don't place every decision they make onto the scale of life and death. What is the consequence of smoking in a non-smoking area? What is the consequence of walking in the open during an air raid? Who is more free, you confined to a corner, unable to walk 150 feet for a cigarette, or Evola walking the street as the sky falls around him?

Thank you for the storytime.

ah fuck, it's true. The swastika is so charged with nazi imagery that it can't be used without heavy disclaimers to this day.
Fucking meme magick

thanks op, nice shit

Me because I can use my legs, I'd say.

yep

ye, i like the artstyle

Okay, this is bugfuck. I love it.

Manwoman tried.

i don't get it. Why the american soldier created viceroy? what was it doing to him and later to the other guy in present time?

speaking of drugs