That time they did a shitty animated adaption of the Morrison Bat-epic

>that time they did a shitty animated adaption of the Morrison Bat-epic

Batwoman and Batwing suck and should be dropped from canon entirely

>that time OP couldn't stop eating semen

>That time a newfag posted like the autistic mong he is

>that time OP got more butthurt than that time his bull rammed him against the wall

God, this movie was mass dogshit

I forgot about this thing until OP reminded me

> was so hyped for this movie.
> It was going to be Dick as Batman & Damian teaming up with a tiny side of Kate.
> turns into a nightmare movie of Dick only as Batman for a tiny bit. Kate gets a ton of exposure. All those villain deaths.
Damn.... OP why did you have to remind me of this shit stain of an adaptation?

>tfw when no Doctor Hurt
>tfw adaption of R.I.P never ever

How would you guys and gals rate the Damein Trilogy?

Batman: Bad Blood > Batman and Robin > Batman and Son

The only good one was Batman vs Robin. That movie would have been crap if JM Demathis hadn't come in to write the script

>Hey guys, what if we turn the DTV movie line into a new DCAU?
Neat!
>And what if we base it heavily on the New 52 and make every release a giant pile of shit?
Not neat!

How the fuck can anyone rate that Bad Blood mess as even worth watching at all?

It's below that Batman Unlimited movies to be honest.

I'm not saying any of them are good movies. I'm just saying if this is how I would rate them when when recommending to others.
>Dick's rendition in Bad Blood is still enjoyable despite the movie being terrible.

I don't know why you'd ever recommend hugely inferior movies. The two other movies are superior in just.. every way.

Seriously, why not just recommend them the Batman Unlimited movies? They are close to each other on visual quality, design quality and character quality. The Unlimited are more fun.

Never watched them so I have no thoughts on them.

I am so fucking happy the DC animated films have started to stray the fuck away from new 52 stuff.
Who had the fucking idea to so a line of new 52 inspired stories, anyway?

They were banking on Nu52 popularity/interest to drive sales. And putting Batman in everything.
Now everything's just going to be all Batman, all the time.
Is there a single non-Batman animated film to announced?

That's the only shit that sells, unfortunately.
Fuck DC animated

I had honestly completely forgotten Batwing existed. Is he even in Rebirth at all?

Yeah, he's shown up in Detective Comics at least. Is not completely awful.
I don't know DC is dedicated to adding even MORE superfluous diversity Batfamily members like Duke and whatever the other one's name is when they can only make the ones they added in the last 5 years work every now and then.

>Morrison batman
>epic

"no"

>being hyped for it
After Son of Batman and Batman vs Robin you have no one but yourself to blame.

>implying you didn't fap to this scene

They're doing Death and Return of Superman and that's about it.

Judas Contract didn't have Batman. And they're making another Suicide Squad one, dunno if Bat's in it or not.

Are we getting cyborg supes and all the works this time around?

>Batwing
>The Signal
What's the next Black Batman character, Bat Shark Repellent?

Probably because it's two parts

He's in Tec which has become so fucking techno wank that I sometimes forget I'm not reading a Cyborg solo. All characters do is spit technobabble at each other for page upon page only for each plot to end in an anticlimatic wet fart

Daily reminder every single DTV has been dogshit since Flashpoint.

A handicapped African American which aspergers who got in a wheel chair because he was drag racing, and he’s an extremely good driver, we’ll call him, “Batmobile”.

I know. I just expected more Dick at long last. Instead we got Kate....

The Teen Titans vs Justice league movie was the ending of movie damiens character so it's more of a tetralogy. You can probably even count the animated version Judas Contract as well.

Isn't it pretty much a continuation of that Justice League Vs Teen Titans movie?
It goes Batman vs Robin > JL V TT > Judas Contract, so it's fairly tangentially related.

What terrible design and animation

I know I'm the only one bringing them up, but honestly, something about the designs just reminds me of the Unlimited movies. It's so ugly.

naw, Gods and Monsters was cool

Not really, they're trying to have the teen titans movies be their own thing.

He is pretty cool in Detective Comics imo

They have a 4-way circlejerk between Justice League, Teen Titans, Batman, and Superman because anything that didn't have Bats or Supes on the cover wasn't selling.

Unfortunately we'll probably never get a movie that stars a JL member again that doesn't feature Batman or Superman.

The TT movies are still worth watching out of that bunch, but they're nothing like the high quality stuff they were churning out when they started making movies two or three times a year a few years ago.

Which stories would you guys want to see adapted?

The Green Lantern and Wonder Woman animated movies were really good. Don't see why they can't do more.

It's all bullshit too. I know lolWikipedia, but on their page WW and the first Green Lantern movie are pretty high sellers compared to some of the sloppy shit we've been getting lately.

But execs gonna exec