With all Memeing aside...

With all Memeing aside, will it be as bad as it was at Marvel or will they be smart enough to quarantine him to sacrificial lamb that are the super books. Serious question.

I think he'll be given restrictions he's not accustomed to, and it will force him to actually better himself as a writer. Make no mistake, Bendis is shit, but there was a time where he was bearable. Given supervision and people telling him no might actually be good for him.

They're treating him like a massive deal so far so they won't give him some c lister to start with like they would a new writer and then when it's cancelled give them another c lister and then eventually move them to characters people actually care about.
He'll give JL within a year and within a couple years he'll be writing events and shit and take Johns' place since Johns' will have moved on to doing just movies

>quarantine the superstar writer you just hired
I though you said all memeing aside.

I guess we should be thankful that their are at least editors at DC that actually do their work instead of just signing off on every glaring mistake and things that would otherwise upset new readers or older ones.

He's getting Superman and he's going to fuck Clark in the ass worse than any Marvel character he's fucked.

You shut your goddamn whore mouth. Superfamily must endure

I am kind of looking forward to Bendis actually trying

If not Superman, then it's Action Comics. Either way he's not getting anyone except Clark. Screencap this.

My biggest concern is that he'll invoke an OMD and retcon a large portion of what rebirth bought to the table that people actually liked, such as the Super family, giving the Aquaman books a spotlight, and adding a few new characters that aren't complete ass cancer.

>Bendis kills Selina Kyle
>Bendis divorces Clark and takes Jon with her
>Bendis has NuWally defeat Old Wally and are now sworn enemies
>Bendis has Stargirl be DC's resident bicycle just like Kitty

It will twice as bad as anything he did at Marvel after Disasembled/House of M. But people will it it up because DC

>>Bendis kills Selina Kyle
>>Bendis divorces Clark and takes Jon with her
I wouldn't mind any of these. I hate Selina, Lois, and Jon. If they fuck off I'd be eternally happy.

>Has Stargirl be DC's resident bicycle
You do realize that would cause Johns to suplex him right, considering she's based on his younger sister that died on TWA 800 crash?

What terrible taste you have
Honestly, I want to see Johns kick his ass if by some chance Bendis snuck that in

Give him a Titans book.

I think as long as he has an editor keeping his ass in line, Bendis will prosper. He's not going to have nearly the freedom he enjoyed at Marvel. He's in a whole new ball game with a whole new mission statement with DC. The real question is what title should he get though?
>As much as I don't want it, I can see DC giving him The Question due to his prior background with crime comics.

Doesn't bendis have a few characters based on his own children? If so I suspect he would respect that and not fuck with stargirl.

Nah you just have garbage taste for liking those shit characters.

he hasn't done good work for a while. maybe with some different rules he could be okay. nothing huge.

Stargirl is a c or d lister. Does Bendis even know she exists?

At least put effort in shitposting, user. It wastes my time, and yours

I used to hear that Infamous Iron Man is good or were those people wrong?

I guess their is safety in being in the Niche crowd, then again we did have the Inhumans push that tanked pretty hard.

He knows her because she is a C/D list character.

Everyone knows who she is sooner or later and some people are warned to not fuck with the character.

Why you think Benett lost Wonder Woman? She had Stargirl crash her plane then she killed her in the fight against Brother Blood.

I was going to say this.

I heard DC likes to keep a hard thumb on people. Writers like Bendis need a super autistic-level detail oriented editor to keep him in check. He does nothing to keep consistent to even his own continuity. Of course his play book is words words words, play on nostalgia built on characters, then add something shocking and leak it to the news.

That's what I'm hoping for. I heard he had a fantastic Daredevil run, but that was back when their were editors to keep him and most of other Marvel in line. I guess all we can hope is that they won't give him as much "creative control."

Time to get off of Sup Forums Millar.

So you're saying DC should hire Greg Weisman as his editor?

Since Bendis is spectacularly burning bridges with Marvel, I think he's going have to accept any DC editorial mandates and restrictions imposed on him.