What is Sup Forums's stance on ANTIFA?

What is Sup Forums's stance on ANTIFA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0
youtube.com/watch?v=EfDbTgb6uyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cunts

domestic terror group. They fit every definition of political terrorism. Western governments fund them and refuse to recognize their actions as terrorism. They should be shot on sight.

this desu

*tips fedora

cancer

kids who want to fight and break shit

semi controlled by neolib establishment

assholes and thugs, self righteous hippies who fool themselves into thinking that their violence is justified, then cry when they encounter resistance

kill burn bury

It's fun fucking with Nazis with them

Retards who yell at a boogeyman that doesn't even exist.
Half of them claim to fight "muh violent dangerous facist racist evil nazis" with intimidation, violence, blackmail and other low blows but keep harming people who just disagree with them. The other half just enjoys stirring up some shit because they are students and have fuck else to do.
Fucking cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA&has_verified=1

Human garbage

more or less this

there's actual proofs that they are jewish puppets?

Blue pilled as fuck.

Top blokes, sometimes the fash needs bashed. In fact if they were more active maybe we wouldn't have this whole trump problem.

Franco fought the black-and-reds.
We should too.

faggy weak willed and weak bodied children who will only attack when they have the numbers who think that they can try to be more brutal than their enemy because "WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS, RIGHT? HRIGHTTT?!!!!?!?!?!?!!?!"

useful idiots who think they're standing up against le evil nazis

only a threat when they outnumber you at least 20 to one and have their faces covered.

Ahmed pls go

Like fascism but without the fun parts

There are essentially two schools of thought about them here:
One says they should be shot.
The other that they should be slowly tortured to death.

Me, I think that they aren't worth the bullets. Much better to use a good old rope that can be reused instead.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ONE WHERE THEY'RE PLAYING INSTRUMENTS??

After Trump wins, they're going down.

First in line for the gas chambers

A bunch of savage drug addicts with violent tendencies. Not worth supporting, even if you aren't fascist.

Scum. I hope the Nazis slaughter them some day.

Misguided lefties who have become the thing they claim to hate.

I piss them on daily basis, Czech antifa fascists are so easily triggered that it is not even funny.

SO I have to travel to Germany to support Pegida riots and piss of their antifa cucks, that usually is more fun

Only people who hasn't met them ask this.
But to answer your question: fully fledged A-grade retard hypocrytes.

>kids who want to fight and break shit
They only want to fight when they outnumber their target.

They're mostly a problem in countries like Sweden and Germany. But they're a real problem in those countries because they're backed by the state.

Good documentaries on Antifa:

>Leftist VICE documentary about Antifa in Sweden destroying houses and vandalizing propriety of nationalists and right-wing politicians:

>Leftist documentary on the growth of Antifa and SHARP skins in France:
youtube.com/watch?v=EfDbTgb6uyc

>because they are students

You're giving them too much credit. They're mostly straight-up bums where I come from.

Subhumans.

Cringey retards

So basically a map of cities?

Bunch of cowards

That they need a wild ride.

UKIP has nothing against muslims, tho, AFAIK

The only LITERALLY HITLER party is apparently the BNP but WOW, 1 000 votes, it's fucking nothing

Here, they are first or second year law or sociology students who will quit the uni as soon as they realise they have to actually pass their exams to stay in, and that implies going to classes.
There is just one step from your average weed-smoking freshman to an antifa retard. And it usually comes from "activist groups" at the university.

cultural marxist Sturmabteilung.

9/11. Would throw commies into the ocean.

Fight facisim with facism.

>antifa & redskins
fuck, that bring back memories
We had a bunch of whiteskins in my high school and on occasion some reds from another part of the town showed up just to fuck with everybody there.
Both were equally scummy, really, just in different ways.

- Degenerate
- Completely oblivious to truth
- Not in any way honorable
- Go after easy targets
- Pretend to be anti-establishment, but serve the establishment
- Violence against unarmed civilian targets, but surprising deference once armed police show up

1/10 to be honest famalam

And whenever a bigger guy shows up, they run.

cancer

Cucksuckers that have no respect for other people's property.

Near my workplace 2 graffiti fags spray painted all around the block ANTIFA and worst of all on a van and a truck's side panels and back. I seriously doubt this is their rides.

Every society has a hierarchial order, most antifa members are part of the bottom 20%.

Why would you play a game, where you are at the bottom and have no chance to rise to the top?

Antifa try to destroy the social hierarchial order of a society and then create their own social hierarchial order. They will call themself the new top and every non-antifa person will be placed under them.

They are stupid and you cant reason with them.

>At this moment, I'm euphoric.

No wonder they sympathize so much with algerian gangs then.
Exact same tactic.
Act all tough and threatening but never ever do anything unless you outnumber the opposition 6 to 1.

Oh, that's the Moroccans here.

I hate them with a burning passion. They turned the already fucked-up youth in California to violent fucked-up youth. They've also tried recruiting me, because a female member found me cute. Also, they've harassed my friends and I while we were in San Francisco having a few microbrews one afternoon. We didn't do anything. My friend was assaulted (sucker-assaulted) by one. I'll never forgive them for hurting innocents just because they have nationalistic and family values.

At first they were just a thing in Germany and the UK. Now they're all over the California bay area.

>It's fun

Kinda sad how people join their group just for this reason. This is a problem.

We got the upper class from Morocco, Tunisia and Lebanon in the late 70s and through the 80s so folks from these areas are usually okay here.
But after decolonized Algeria went to shit in the 80s, we started to get all the lower class who frauded their way in thanks to family grouping and now we're seeing the consequences.

Damn that's a cracking tash, mate.

Kill it with fire. Literally terror group not better than any other radical movement (radical greens, neo-nazis, you name it...), in addition to that self-hating and self-destructive.

>tfw when you realize a fascia is literally an edgy faggot

This is the same thing here. They're all young college-aged students who go to universities in San Francisco for maybe a little bit, go to lots of punk shows at clubs, then eventually drop out and become gutter trash, especially to keep their punk cred. They may still loiter their old campuses, though, and usually around downtown where all the hipsters are.

Honestly, one on one, they're harmless. It's when they have groups and usually throw a stone until someone else in their group starts the battle for them.

We got about 20,000 guest workers from Morocco in the 1960s and 1970s, and they were supposed to all go back by 1980, but somehow that turned into about 400,000 of them living here by 2016. Same in Belgium.

Makes you wonder how they became so adept at playing the system, doesn't it?

He never said this

Pseudo-rebels for the establishment

Also gay.

Fuck off you Communist traitor

They are basically leftists Sturmabteilung.

Worst people I met in my life were members.

Without education, drug addicts, retarded.

They are basically middle class or little bourgeoisie.

dumb cunts like all radicals, but useful because they keep fascists contained and both groups of morons can do their cripple fight in their own company, intead of spilling their cancer on normal people.

Didn't work out so well for them in sac town now did it ? :^)