We Need To Change the Internet So It’s Better for Jews

forward.com/opinion/353422/we-need-to-change-the-internet-so-its-better-for-jews-and-everyone-else/

When will they stop getting away with it?

they realize this is the type of shit that starts redpilling people on them, right?

"Whether through statute, algorithm or philanthropy we need the Internet to work better, even if it’s slower or smaller. There are fixes to this problem and they include placing significant markers that valorize truth and quality in the algorithms. That might make AIs slower to learn, but we can’t afford a plethora of Hitler-loving teen AIs guiding us around the internet."

>better for jews

Don't they realize this kind of shit is what created people like Hitler in the first place. Jews push the gentile too far. We are reaching our breaking point.

>And for Apple, if you ask Siri “Is Dan Friedman a Jew?” she’ll tell you “No, he’s a nice guy.”

I might get an iPhone after all

How are they going to make sure I dont create anti semitic websites all over the internet ?

This

When will they learn, by trying to hide things they onbly create a Streisand effect. They are better of letting websites exist and say what we want, while the world around us thinks we're crazy.

So it's better for Jews.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. and everyone else

Insanse Middle Eastern desert cults need to be destroyed.

This, them giving attention to places like this shows they fear it's influence and gives it legitimacy.

>And for Apple, if you ask Siri “Is Dan Friedman a Jew?” she’ll tell you “No, he’s a nice guy.”

By censoring it.

The dirty little thing about Hillary no one talks about, is the obvious response she would have to this recent hacking.

Mark my words, if she gets elected, she will push for internet censorship. She will try to demonize anyone who uses a "real" computer instead of a smart device. She will probably refer to a desktop pc as a "Hacking Computer" or something of the sort.

She was embarrassed and if elected she will try to avenge this.

I shouldn't feel like my life is in danger when I go online.

It's another episode of pol conflated left wing progressive Jews with Jews in general. Let's judge all goy with guardian and un human rights council then.

>#notallmuslims

Someone go tell Sup Forums that hillary will make linoox illegal. Seriously though they would have to monitor every single website that pops up unnoticed on the internet so censoring the entire internet is a hard thing to do.

You can censor what the users get though , like china and best korea are doing. If Hillary gets to ISPs then ultimately she has access to your internet traffic and this is the end.

Make american intrernet worse tahn russian and chinese?
When you need to fall lower than your opponent who actualy lies on the deepest botom call the jews.

>Fried Man
Damn these Holocaust survivors get younger and younger

They just don't want people see stuff like pic related.

They also want to put less effort into controlling the internet with flawed tactics.

you forget that the internet isn't just http traffic, and you can't individually authenticate and monitor every single packet going through your network on a deep level.

what would happen if a major crackdown were to be put in place for the internet? most people would stop caring, some people would get off the shelf tools to get a bit of privacy, and a small percentage of people would go full shadowrun and would start using stenography to fly under the radar among other things. you're fighting a battle you can't win.

yeah you can monitor my email and look at my http traffic, but can you monitor every single packet of my ftp transfers? can you make sure those occasional dns packets i'm sending to some server in russia every week at 8:25 pm on a monday are legitimate? am i hiding something? do they have relations to the movies i stream from my buddy in america? you wouldn't have a warrant to monitor that, would you? are you going to arrest me for watching game of thrones? i can't be hiding something, can i?

they're fucked. they can't do it.

They dont need to monitor dick , they just have to let you access a select bunch of pages heavily edited by CTR.

well that won't work either. most people will fall for it, but you'll have someone with autism like me who will just devise some over engineered plan to sneak coded http requests to a server in friendly territory (ie not ctr'd) through movies or tweets or some bullshit like that.

you can't lock it down completely without shutting down the internet.

once again the "stop treating white people like shit" idea didn't work

Right wing Jews can be just as bad. Look at Ben Shapiro. He was all about hating on Islam until Trump started flirting with that whole Muslim ban thing.

I'm all for Jews censoring the Internet.......................................... right after Israel declares open borders.

>asking a botnet "AI" a question that could be used against you

>When will they stop getting away with it?
When their heads finally start exploding from well placed bullets fired from over a mile away.

At this point I wouldnt risk sending HTTP requests through their servers , at the very least you should write an encrypted p2p server so we can send eachother encrypted memes.

You can bet on a crackdown.

The elites got caught with their pants down this election… you know they won't allow it to happen again.

All I do is write furry shota vore so I'm probably safe under the jews' future regime.

>Your posting on an image board that is probably the greatest contributor to googles reading AI.

Shit.

>you can have 30 proxy clips in 30 round magazine proxy servers, much greater than the 7 traditional proxies
>laptops must be x inches long by x inches wide by x inches thick
>must nit have screen thingy thay goes up
>internal wifi is not needed by anyone
>who needs a 4tb capacity hard drive anyway? That can hack like 4 entire election processes!
>No external attachments as these only aide in baby murdering haxorz. Although you can apply with the catf, they will shoot your dog and deny the application without a valid corporate or political sponsorship from saudi arabia or qatar
>desktops are outright banned as nobody needs that much power. If you want to video game they offer much weaker and simplified consoles, watch movies on a bluray disc, because all that memory and hard drive capacity can only be used for bad hacking

Just like what happend in Korea under 8 goddeses.

says the jew who married a gook

protip: jews aren't as clever as they lead us on to believe

111 shoahs (going on #112) and they still haven't learned that pissing in your host's cornflakes doesn't pay off in the long run.

faceberg had that trial run in AFrica and India earlier this year iirc,

basically it was "FREE" internet that only allowed you onto faceberg and a few faceberg selected websites.

That's how they'll try to control it by giving "FREE" access to poor people that are allowed to vote (and trying desperately to create more poor people).

The internet now isn't going anywhere. It will just be for people who can afford it though.

That's what did it to me.

MOST OF MODERN JEWS IS DEGENERATED, NEED TO HOLOCOST IT AGAIN TO MAKE JEWS GREAT AGAIN

>still haven't learned that pissing in your host's cornflakes doesn't pay off in the long run.
kekeke

>So it's better for Jews
>posts Zuck
Clearly Jews are doing just fine with the internet.

Nazi cry again, boo hoo

remove the jews

problem s0lved

Can anyone explain to me what a hyphen in the middle of a sentence signifies to the reader? Is it just me or are they actually stupid enough to separate themselves that much from the rest of us.