Trump will lose...

Trump will lose. The only reason any of you still thinks he has a chance is because you have been spending too much time on Sup Forums. He only seems to be gaining ground is because the media will get more viewers: a closer race is likely to pull in more people come Election Day. All the time you spent supporting Trump on this board will have been wasted and you will all go back to your pathetic lives once this is over.

>99999
lord kek why do you keep sending mixed signals

>implying

I predicted a Brexit win, and I feel even better about a Trump win. Wait until she loses Pennsylvania AND Michigan tomorrow, it's going to be hilarious.

Kek... don't do this to us, we've been with you for so long

oh them quints dont lie.

>All the time you spent supporting Trump on this board will have been wasted
>says the shitposting ctr shill

That is what happens when you worship false idols.

Except everyone on normie social media is pro Trump

THOSE DIGITS ARE BROUGHT BY MOLOCH, NOT BY KEK, IGNORE THEM

Not repeating 7's
Its clearly from Moloch so just ignore it

Neither do these

Guys I'm a Trump supporter and hope they send Shillary to the gallows

But I'm starting to get worried that he won't win

Watch these double 7's, these will ward the beast Moloch away

nice quints

>everyone who disagrees with me is ctr

praise kek

Trumptards BTFO

everyone who shitposts is CTR*

Nicy try but thankfuly saved your ass

How was it decided that phone polls using data from 2012 were a better metric than people going to a rally?
If you extrapolate a small base like the ~1k in polling to show a trend, why can you not do the same in comparing their rallies and enthusiasm?

>That is what happens when you worship false idols.
No this is what happens when people abuse the power of kek

Kek confirms it. Drumpf is finished.

I don't see why else you'd be on a politically incorrect board supporting a politically correct candidate.

A mere test of faith.

Trump will win.

Uhh... septs?

SEPTS CONFIRM!

It doesn't matter. This board already accomplished much. Still, no one will care of anything you said but your digits.

8 is the magic number.

This. I mean, his chances are obviously non-zero, but I cannot understand how some people so strongly believe his win is a certainty. Furthermore, why couldn't someone who is a realist and knows he'll most likely lose, be a Trump supporter? I am one, but I would bet my money on Hillary every time.

>politically correct candidate.
That's Hillary, Trump is way more politically incorrect

I Don't understand. Who blessed you with such quints?

I'm sorry, but did The Donald(TM) already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 36%. Does not having the lead at 36% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Trumpists are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? [Editor's Note: Not even one.] He's against one of the worst Secretaries of State in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Donald(TM) is one of the best fucking candidates in the Trumpist party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the nasty woman didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when The Donald(TM) wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, The Donald(TM) just got west virginia, just like Bush did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-The Donald(TM) topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trumpists because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

He was never meant to win, he was meant to start the movement which will get us a real candidate in four years.

Until then we just have to try to survive nuclear war with Russia.

yes I know
that's what I'm saying
this is a politically incorrect board
we're supporting Trump, the politically incorrect candidate
I'm asking him why he's on Sup Forums while he's supporting a politically correct candidate - Hillary Clinton

Polls aren't really accurate. Also going to a rally to support your candidate isn't required to vote. All it shows is that there are more people excited about the candidate and so they are willing to go out and support him.
That's true. I kinda wish this post didn't get quints. It would have more of a discussion.

well i'm gonna go kill my self now

>66
>99999
Drumpfsharts forever BTFO

>Being this stupid
Can you not read?

Either go Hillary or repent hedonist scum.

>your are using a proxy.

>trump is gong to win.

witch one is true?

You are wrong.

> implying they were not pathetic while we were on Sup Forums

the man has penta 9's he's basically the second coming of christ, who are you?

I'm not supporting Clinton. I'm just saying that Trump will lose. At least he helped to further increase tensions between the two parties. A good foundation for a civil war.

OP used a script, Kek would never betray us

Kek is a well known God of Chaos. And that God is....

Tzeentch! Prepare for change, all are pawns to the Great Deceiver!

Kek is chaos & laughter, his will is Trump, his price is our pain and anguish...Shadilay, Trump 2016!

He is the god of Chaos

Your paltry digits have no power here.

Trump already won. It's over moloch. You're finished.

Checked.

even a broken clock is right twice a day

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Yes I can read but I just love to shitpost. Thanks for the (You), amertard.
>I'm asking him why he's on Sup Forums while he's supporting a politically correct candidate - Hillary Clinton
Because we got invaded by a bunch of normies brining in a new different more bland hivemind compared to ours

KEK VULT

reminder that

>

is a bigger get

The polls say otherwise.

this
CTRs are comfy ignoring the fact that it's already too late for them

What did the verse mean? Context?

Trump is still behind. You can also give the op another read. Might explain Trump's latest surge.

Stay mad hillshilltards.
You're always, ALWAYS on the losing side.
First you tried to wage weak falseflagging campaign in Sup Forums and got FUCKED.
Then you make fuckmillion "LMAO TRUMP BTFO" and still get FUCKED like the unimaginative autistic whoresons you are. You even try to manufacture memes, adopt OUR memes and you are simply laughed out, parodied and made a fucking joke.

You are nothing, you will lose and your salty tears will be delicious when Trump WILL win tomorrow.

Kill yourself, KEK's will is immortal. KEK is all, KEK has blessed us with his holy repeating digits and presence.

What have you done...

Just do your part and vote, user. It's all Trump really asks for.

Id rather everyone burn then see Hillary be president.

Daily reminder.

Nice digits! It was pretty pathetic. Anyways, you must have not been here 4 years ago with the Obama and Romney bullshit all over Sup Forums. Elections turn Sup Forums into a constant shit posting state instead of a place to discuss. I haven't had a real argument on here I a few months.

Look up Hillary's Twitter, nothing but insults. Look up Hillary's instagram, nothing but insults. Look up Hillary's ads on you tube, nothing but insults. In line at DMV last week, some up a conversation with the people around me, college jock and retired post man. Both hate Hillary. At lunch today, waitress has a "I voted" sticker. She voted for Trump.

I get outside pretty often. Your lack of any factual evidence, shows you don't.

MAGA, because my county will be for Trump.

That's a world I can only dream of user but we both know they won't let him have the presidency

We've been getting INCREASINGLY blessed GETs that are carrying out KEK's will.
The Fullfilment of KEK's prophecy is at hand.

You're going to need more consecutive digits than that.

CTR go suck kike dick somewhere else.

KEK IS A FALSE GOD

I was wondering what the GOP's excuse was going to be after Hillary get's sworn into office. And there it is

A trump or Hillary presidency = USA's destruction.
Her rebuttals to anything Trump has done or said has entirely been insults. A lot of her supporters thrive on that unfortunately. A lot of them don't even know her positions other than muh progressivism. She really just has to say she'll fight for gay eights and they'll cheer even if she never gets around to it or doesn't have a solid plan for doing so.

KEK
IS
GOD

>the_weak_should_fear_the_strong.jpg

Not a bad concession speech if you ask me

Bound for glory

If Trump loses tomorrow, mark my words, it will be the beginning of the end. America will not improve economically, there will be more social problems (SJWs/BLM etc.), guns will not be banned but it will be harder to get them and that $20 trillion debt isn't going away anytime soon. Then there will be international issues with ISIS and Russia. Eventually, people are gonna see through bullshit, both Democrats and Republicans because at the end of the day, losing our jobs and not being able to pay the bills (student loans for my generation) is gonna trump over the politically correct fuckery pushed by the media and government. There will either be a civil war, coup or WW3.

Th-those 9's and 6's... but k-kek...

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US

Is there no hope in this dying world? Should we just watch the flame fade?

its just banter

If anything, that would be benificial for our cause. Everything need to get worse, people need to see how bad a choice Hillary has been.

So, maybe there is hope, even in defeat. The America will not end. It will get worse before it can heal.

SUPER FUCKING STEALTH RARE

6 and 9 are Moloch digits. Kek favors 3s and 7s and his way is the light.

Can't argue with that but with blanket amnesty will fuck it up for elections to come tho.

Nah. The first thing that happens after Trump's loss is the GREAT PURGING of any lingering supporters of Trump within the party.

Pretty much this.

The hilarious thing is that you somehow attributed to Trump the status of savior for any of those items you listed.

Man was a Democrat in just about every aspect until he decided to run for the Republican nomination. FFS he never even talks about the debt you shitstain, and his CAMPAIGN PROMISES on spending means it could only go higher.

Checked and keked
how does he feel about 1's?
PRAISE KEK

IT'S NOT KEK IT'S MOLOCH TRYING TO DISGUISE HIMSELF AS KEK

Lies

Trump supporters are sheep, they'll literally agree with anything Trump says or does.

Overruled

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

It's sad to see them try to become Obama drones under the impression that this is how to into politics.

Just bury your head farther into the sand why don't you.

>keked

it's almost like the numbers are essentially random and have nothing to do with signs from the gods.

Be gone, Moloch!