Brit/pol/ - Fish and Chips Edition

>Nigel Farage warns of Brexit 'anger' protests
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37888849

>Theresa May vows to relax visa system if India takes back 'tens of thousands' of overstayers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/07/india-tells-theresa-may-to-grant-more-student-visas-as-part-of-t/

>Government to respond to High Court Brexit ruling (15:30)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37890199

>Judges could need democratic controls, says Suzanne Evans
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37894729

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>PM could call general election if Parliament votes down start of Brexit talks, warns Jeremy Hunt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/theresa-may-could-call-general-election-if-parliament-vote-down/

>Albanian ‘child migrant’ surge raises fears for foster families and schools
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/07/albanian-child-migrant-surge-fears/

>Farage compares Hillary Clinton to drug dealers in UK for using 13 separate mobile phones
ibtimes.co.uk/farage-compares-hillary-clinton-drug-dealers-uk-using-13-separate-mobile-phones-1590159

>What time are the US election results in the UK and what is the timetable for the night?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-time-are-the-us-election-results-in-the-uk-and-what-is-the/

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/
nationalrail.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=-f36Udi5MUs
youtu.be/ZNWAPB9hL5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's for dinner, lads?

First for DRUMPF WILL LOSE!

Nice frog

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cheeky email from RyanAir

chicken sandwich and ice cream m8

Dad looks uncomfy when I'm talking about Trump.

Don't think he's a fan.

>goes in the water closet
>pour tea in the toilet
lmao tax THIS

>nobody can Trump that

pun of the day

Lads, what's your /guiltypleasure/?

I like Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, not even joking

who /hildawg/ here

here's my DEVILISH prediction

270towin.com/

Same here, strange to see him falling victim to the media

Chicken nuggets, chips and onion rings.

Watchdog.

New series looks poor but Rogue Traders is still great.

Why aren't you wearing Ringo endorsed shoes?

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS

>watch Gordon Ramsay angry compilation on youtube

>literally feels like my blood pressure doubles

I genuinely get uncomfortable. My body tightens up.

Great continental railway journeys

>tfw there is literally no chippy near me
>I'm 5 minutes walk away from a gay spa
>there's kebab shops to the fucking horizon
>not a single chippy
I can't take it lads.
I just can't handle it.

oh my god

>Great continental railway journeys

>guilty

choo choo is brit/pol/ approved

Anyone got Theresa May bingo?

I've seen it around but could do with it to redpill someone on her

You guys don't like Ramsay?

Prefer that queer Jamie Oliver instead?

>gay spa
The fuck is that and how do you know about it?

These people are beyond delusional.

Anyone else coming with me to the march that Nigel Farage is holding on the 5th of december from Trafalgar square to the supreme court?

Don't think I can make the protest, lads.

Fucking hell where do you live?

>tfw chinky likterally down the road from me
>multiple paki takeaways 10-15 mins away
>closest chippy is 3.2 fucking miles away

>tfw Chris Tarrant was making fun of Portillo on the one show earlier promoting his shit railway show

wrestling

it's daft but i still find it fun on some level. strangely i hated it when i was a kid

brudne polacy

Quintessential soft lad Josh Widdicombe's recent 3/10 quality BBC3 sitcom, Josh. So bad but surprisingly comfy. And depressingly, it's still one of the best BBC comedies of the last couple of years.

I'll be there. Thinking of bringing a Union Jack and a stab-proof vest

antiques roadshow lel

its comfy, they should show it to recent heart attack victims as a very mildly entertaining background noise

Why don't you accept democracy?

Didn't you vote for sovereignty? Well, now you're getting it so why are you moaning about it?

>tfw fucking awful headcold
>everyone thinks I'm being a cunt because I'm not speaking to anyone

Better get your running shoes on

i grew up on wwf in the 80s with ric flair, ultimate warrior and undertaker, them i got into it again semi-ironically in my 20s. is it worth coming back to? anybody i would remember?

Everyone from Sup Forums should meet up and walk together.

i prefer Heston "hand me the liquid nitrogen" Blumenthal

jamie oliver is excruciatingly annoying but his books are actually pretty decent

What are you implying?
It's a sex club for fags, I saw it on google maps.
It's surrounded by Halal butchers and kebab shops.
Maybe I'll hear of some cultural enrichment soon.

>local chippy bought out by asians
atleast they're not """asians"""

I voted for the will of the people to be enacted upon. Parliament already had there say in agreeing to a referendum, now that they didn't get the result they want, they want to have a look at it again. Putting it before parliament for a second time can only serve to obfuscate or delay what the electorate voted for.

The anglokek tears better be worth the price
Spierdalaj ty cwelu jebany

Public transport should be free for everyone.

Don't Tell the Bride.

I like to remind myself that no matter how shit I am at something, I'll never try to wedge my fiance into the top of a biplane to arrive at her wedding, nor will in spend the venue and dress money on a massive piss up stag do in Vegas.

When's the march lads??

And how do we pay for it?

listen to be you wooden shoed windmill jew why dont you go shove a bifta in your japs eye or whatever it is dutchcucks do with their spare time and leave the british political discussion to people who actually understand the rudiments of british politics i.e. not you

you dont hear me lecturing you about dyke construction so dont lecture me about the british constitution

I've been thinking this, it's a great reason to meetup. We can pick a pub that's about 10-15 min walk away from Trafalgar square so that it won't be crowded with other marchers

Looks like a massive gap on the market.

taxation

Where do you live? Did you try nationalrail.co.uk/ ? I managed to get a return journey to London from Derby for that day for less than 65 quid.

the cunt

With the extra money the economy gets from people travelling wherever they want for free.

I feel like such a furfag but I fucking loved Mongrels.

It was pretty fucking based too.
youtube.com/watch?v=-f36Udi5MUs

I've never been to a London pub but I've always imagined that they'd all be completely full all of the time just because of the concentration of people

5th December

I've nearly finished my Brit/pol BTFO America meme (for when they lose) but I need the image of Trump with the Brenden fraser trim does anyone have it?

I wonder how long it would take you cunts to realise I'm Polish if I show up and not mention it.

>inb4 hurr poles are mongols cherrypicked pic
Fuck off.

>extra money the economy gets
what did he mean by this?

surely we will not get these magical savings until after we build an infinitely large transport network so how can we use the savings to build the infrastructure when we need the infrastructure to make the savings

This desu, seems like we wouldn't be able to talk about how much we all hate pakis and jews without sitting next to several.

They have free buses in Gib m9. If they can do it, we can too. It would have to be a local thing though, I'm not spending my tax money on Cornwall buses which carry about 3 people 40 miles to the pub and back.

Once parliament stops being faggots and allows devolution of control to local councils it'll happen.

I like poles.

2 chicken burgers

not really, no

i don't have any guilty pleasures
i don't care what people know i watch

Stop traipsing out the government line.

First, "it" is not the will of the people. It's the will of a determined minority. And even from who voted, it was less than 52%. You don't speak for the other 48% so stop claiming too like your whore prime minister.

Second, what exactly is "it"? Is that 350m to the NHS? Is that hard brexit or a soft brexit? Can you please define "it"?

Why do you fear so much a second referendum on whatever deal (won't be much) is brokered? You know the answer to that.

Take the red pill, boy.

please get me a qt polish gf lad

You from Brighton?

White British are >50% here
I hear more languages that british accents.

some aren't too bad. Just gotta know where to go.
Kind of, but they don't go to pubs. You just have to worry about cucks and queers.

Please help lads

anyone have the original?

This is the most disturbing Woes video I have ever seen

youtu.be/ZNWAPB9hL5o

Depends, suppose over lunchtime it may have a fair few people on their lunch breaks, but pubs away from the square will be much less crowded than those nearby, it'll be easier to find eachother. Suppose we could also try meeting next to Charing Cross station or in Covent Garden

>Including children
>Including people who choose not to take part in the democratic process
>Being Dutch

County Durham, National Rail was a bit better, around £130.

Absolutely despised this when it was first on, but in retrospect it really wasn't bad. Nice little Mosley reference too, instantly makes it more intellectual than any BBC3 comedy.

>tfw at least 5 chippies in every direction and no paki kebab shops

This is probably the best for what you need.

>Fish and Chips Edition
Fuck you lad I'm drinking my breakfast and now I want something real.

idz do domu

>First for tax hikes

Councils have warned that Britons could face council tax hikes as a result of the influx of so-called child migrants campaigners have pressured the government into taking, with taxpayers alerted that the true cost of housing each “unaccompanied minor” will be £133,000 per year.

Implying Brexit was ever meant to be soft Brexit. Both sides made it absolutely clear that a vote to leave was a vote out out out.

A vote in was "remain and reform" because Cameron was a "eurosceptic". Atleast put some effort into your waffle.

Come Dine With Me

Not even sorry

>Started my new IT job
>Meeting all the staff
>Everyone is some variation of Muhammed/Abdul/Hussein
>New guys starting alongside me are all muzzies (except 1 who is from Bangladesh)
>Only non-pakidesh are 2 of the 3 people that interviewed me originaly along with receptionist
>It pays about 40% better than my last job

go to cardiff sometime, bigot

>6 new videos
Wew

Its pretty wank these days mate, its all womans revolution and flippy manlets. all the big dogs are gone.

>Local chippy about 40 seconds away from my house
>Called 'NAME'S Plaice'
>Hilarious

But then apart from that it's all chicken and kebabs and shit