ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY

RIP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vXR5gjRMPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't get my hopes up

Emily Rickards wanted more money and was declined. I thought this was public knowledge that she was on the way out?

>Stein is killed off on LOT
>Wally and a lot of villains are removed from the cast and never referenced again
>Felicity is killed off

Are the olicities upset?

(((Smoak)))

DELET THIS

>Star of David on shitty wooden coffin.

Yeah, she isn't dead. This is a cop-out or something. If she is dead then whoever is the props person on Arrow needs to be fired for not getting a realistic looking coffin.

>Star of David
So that's why she killed 6 million people and got away with it. She was just evening the stakes.

Fake and gay!
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE

No way this is real. I don't believe it. I'm just not that lucky.

>Star of David
Of course.

It might be for the crossover but i thought they were finished with arrow and flash weeks ago.

Or it could be a place holder. And they will make it a mystery. Like they did a while ago.

Couldn't she just hack her way out?

>kill off Earth Prime Felicity
>bring in Earth 2 or whatever Felicity that is a meta with "computer powers" to become a real overwatch. She joins in on missions now.

Come on CW, DO IT!

I know the writers can.

>Felicity that is a meta
I always thought she's some kind of metahuman. Mind control or maybe altering reality. Everyone likes her, everyone praise her like Ra's and Deathstroke.

Honestly, I'm surprised that there hasn't been an evil Earth X version of Felicity introduced yet.

Got a source for that?

It was on an entertainment blog I came across back in August. Something over how the crew and cast wanted to renegotiate their deals and Emily wanted more money. It is also why Speedy is currently off the show. The actress is doing other stuff and only had a deal to appear as a guest for a few episodes.

If Arrow goes to season 7 expect a lot of changes since the CW wants to cut the cost of their DC shows.

Yes, do it!

please be real
not a cop out

>Come on CW, DO IT!
Okay :-)

>1479406757723.png

>that cleavage

rip

Good things ever happening. Please, we're not that lucky.

IT'S HAPPENING

better not be some BS Legends of Tomorrow alternate timeline or some fakeout "Barry goes back in time and fixes it" shit

I bet it's Felicity of Earth X who died.

Damn that was dumb of her, she got greedy. I heard she blows her money fast too.

them she gets resurrected to be part of the mallus cult.

that or she is mallus.

That's Gundam 00 levels of cop-out. You should get better writers at that point.

I often wonder if History will look back on this period and wonder "WTF was wrong with people back then?"

I had a hearty kek.

At least it's not as bad as magicly aged up ivy because we want more sex appeal.

Almost as wrong as pic related

I think the part of history that will always baffle future people most is why we were killing off children in the industrial revolution instead of giving adults those dangerous roles.

we got monkey claw'd

You know this will be the case. Either that or it turns out to be Earth-X Felicity's grave. You know, just to solidify how bad the Nazi world is.

Yes, like it does with every period after society or morals change

This is clearly something to do with the crossover.

No way will they kill her off for real.

Stop this shit! Felicity can't die, she's the STRONGEST.

FAKE

That's obviously from the horrible alternate nazi universe

There's NO way they would kill off the MAIN CHARACTER like that

You all should be ashamed

>the MAIN CHARACTER
Yeah, I like how the show is about Felicity and how her ex boyfriend is a vigilante when he's not trying to get back with her.

Nah this is too good to be true, they pander far too much to that batshit and stupid fans of hers.

It is with a heavy heart I must inform you that there isn't enough love for Olicity in your comment. Try re-posting your comment with something more Olicity-positive in it... something along the lines of 'olicity is love', 'felicity

lol

Best alternate universe.

>1490806235430.webm
Why are you so cruel? I'm crying ;-(

Shit, yeah this is the correct answer. Any bets Nazi Ollie will be all conflicted by seeing his "one true love" alive or some retarded shit?

Who is the thick goddess in the back

Yes, just like we're already looking back on 2008-2016 and wondering why all those people thought Obama was a Muslim sleeper agent.

A fan.

I'm crying too. because it's not canon

>the thick goddess in the back
A tumblr whale.

>it's not canon
Well, good thing that OLICITY IS CANON.

This is probably from Legends, and 'fixed' with time travel.

Or she fakes her death to escape Michael Emerson.

She looks like a dude a LOT

Stop this shit! My waifu is a lovely flower. You haters are all just fucking jealous.

left or right Sup Forums?

Right, always.

Children were given dangerous jobs in the industrial revolution because they smaller and could fit in smaller places, the between the gears of machinery or in chimneys.

>Nazi Universe
>Enough left of a dead Jew to bury outside of a mass grave

Is the American occupation supposed to be less monstrous or something?

>left or right
Both.

So...Katie Cassidy's blowjob pics were taken for him to get her back on the show?

For him? I bet that's his dick.

reminder that most of these "male feminists" accusing the US president of sexual assault are just predators projecting their actions unto their political opponents

ABOUT TIME

Ding dong the witch is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=8vXR5gjRMPk

No, I'm pretty sure a good chunk of that is also Donald Trump admitting on tape he'd sexually assault women and get away with it.

I mean, yeah, a good chunk of the male feminist population are scumbag ambush predators themselves, but don't let the sharks off for being more obvious than the trapdoor spiders.

Finally.

>A jew did it
pottery

i mean, not sure about arrow universe, but possibly based on this one. If the USA had had a nazi party that took power, they probably would have gone after blacks more than Jews. The reason the Germans wen't after the Jews is the Jews were literally turning Germany into the Thai Fuckboi capital of the world at the time and making their nation into the sex tourism capital of the world where anything could be done to a german no matter how depraved for the price of an ice cream cone back in the states, among other things.

So a Jew in Nazi America probably wouldn't be gassed, though they might not have as many rights as they do today.

>she literally got casting couched.
Hollywood needs to burn in a fresh holocaust.

On one hand
>Wally disappeared
>Stein getting killed off
>Wentworth Miller leaving

On the other hand
>Ralph is a much better secondary hero
>Kreisberg being suspended could hopefully lead to a better exec
>Felicity is dead

Please mean they get better instead of worse

It gets better as it gets worse.