fuck off poland

>Master race
If they were a master race of any kind they wouldn't have lost
Fuck of you mexican intellectual

>Mexican master race
>Mexican empire
>"stolen" clay
No such thing

It was hardly occupied. Mexicans that lived in that area would regularly get raided and killed by Comanches and Apaches. Mexico claimed that land, but never successfully settled it or secured it.

>stole
conquered

>stole

First post, absolute best post

At least we took it from them ourselves, instead of relying on someone else to get it for us.

/thread

>Mexican master race

If mexicants want california they can take it!!

Well that's exactly what's gonna happen, til the end of this century, most od the southern states will turn mexican

We would have and could have taken the whole thing, but we didn't want to many mexicans in our country.

>Mexican master race

Come over here white man and give us your superior seed.

>stole
Did you mean conquered?

Mexico sucks. Fuck you. JEJEJEJEJEJE

The decision of whether to annex ALL of Mexico was absolutely on the table but troops who participated in the invasions at the end said our cultures were like night and day. So we took what they didn't inhabit. They weren't using it! We should have also swiped Baja but oh well.

Fuck off Pooland

Mexico declared war, Mexico lost the war, America paid for the land.

It was empty clay. Mexico clearly didn't want it, else more Mexicans would have been living there.

Dios mio, how could these gringos steal so much of our rightful land?

it's only 20 times more likely to have aids

don't worry man, that land, ethnically, is still part of México.

economist.com/news/united-states/21595434-old-mexico-lives

California was only Mexico for what... 8 years?

Western Pooland would become Faterland again too?

we didn't steal it, we liberated it from a dictator.

I agree with pablo with this one

FBPB

they had like 50 mexicans in all that "stolen" area, the rest were independent tribal savages. They never had a hold on it(neither did the spaniards), just claimed they had a claim. I laugh at their "empire".

>don't worry man, that land, ethnically, is still part of México.

Not for long!
youtube.com/watch?v=mg0QlmIG-i8
player.fm/series/fash-the-nation-1303329/white-hot-takes-white-world

You fuckers were the first ones to cross the river just so you could atack a country that was already in war with itself.
Get a president like Santa Ana and then we talk
Second empire is better
youtube.com/watch?v=4YxNggEnH-s
Our current anthem is one of war, this one is about peace and about "Forgetting our hate". Maximilian was too pure for this world

>America stole this land from Mexico
>Mexico stole this land from Spain
>Spain stole this land from fuckknowswho
>they stole it from other people

Why didnt you genocide them when you had the chance?

You had one job taco nigger

>WA not a part of the thieving spic empire

Good we're fucking full

Merkel-Putin-pact when?

>stole
It was literally bought m9.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

The history of this region can be divided into: the Native American period; European exploration period from 1542 to 1769; the Spanish colonial period, 1769 to 1821; the Mexican period, 1821 to 1848; and United States statehood, which continues to this present day.

>27 years
>stole

yeah nah

>swede cuck

kek

>Merkel-Putin
Eh.
I prefer immigrate to your country.

>cucked so hard he only made one post

>I'm a cuck says the guy who's goverment gets cucked by criminal gangs everyday.

You dont even have a country. Just a horde of brown filth living on top of oneother.

The Spanish were fucking greedy kikes when they came over desu.

>You had one job taco nigger
>nigger
>says the 10% nigger/indian mongrel
Spaniards dont eat tacos, and in all probability im more european than you.
also
Why genocide them when you can cuck them?

They can have it back, but they have to take the liberals with it.

Good luck taming Texas. They have a better army than most countries.

>implying they already didn't

that land was given to us after mexico ATTACKED TEXAS FOR SECCEEDING PEACEFULLY, and we defended them. we could have taken it all but we did not. they gave us the land in exchange for peace and then we paid for it anyways. they can get fucked. do they really fucking believe that somehow they'd have more place to live or more riches if they took it back? it would be the exact same shithole as mexico is now.

>Get a president like Santa Ana

I'd rather not have a President ousted from power and then have to retake it half a dozen times.

I get Latin America thinks this is acceptable but it's not.

I think we can let this past the wall for the fpbp

cuck

>Why genocide them when you can cuck them?
Because you retards leaving them alive just left more brownlets in the world we all have to deal with later? God damn, if you faggots hadn't been so greedy and just mined the silver and gold yourselves or brought peasants over the world would be such a better place.

k m8, as long as you're not a nigger

You mean conquered. Mexicans can't defend shit.

but then who would cuck you in turn? This is for Cuba and Philippines, after all we did to help you fight the british crown, you deserve to be cucked by our bastards.

>stole
Mexico signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. we own it fare and square

>implying you don't have to deal with brown people
>implying you planned to keep the indians alive just to fuck over a future state

Please kill yourself, moor.

Americans actually fought for this land and took it like true victors.
You are just cucks, that got lucky. Say thank you to commies for stolen German clay, psheck.

you said it yourself, im a moor, praised be Allah and his prophet. Why would i care about more brown people coming in my country? Enjoy your slow death.

>hes so mad someone called him a moor

oh i am laffin

The Freemasons cast a web over all of Mexican possessions, from these Masonic lodges they plotted in secret to take over all of Mexico.

The Mexicans eventually realized what the Masons were doing and banned them, it was too late by then.

The Catholics joined in the war against the Masons.

> See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

I think all of Mexico would've been taken only for the Catholics, probably why the Americans hate the Catholics, hence the only Catholic to become President of America had his head blown off, in very public circumstances in the Masonic state of Texas.

It was a very clandestine war, the winners write history, hence we know little of the real mechanics of the situation.

>stole
What happened was Mexican soldiers shot and killed Americans who were in contested territory between the two countries. They started the war and brought this upon themselves. They should be happy that the US paid anything for it instead of just taking it.

k

Conquered, not stole.

may you find the peace of Allah, my kaffir friend. I would be learning spanish if i were you...

Not really, this was gained by the Spanish, Mexicans couldn't hold it for much longer after they split.

You're not even a real country

Literally all your land was given to you, you retard

Pic related, the actual Aztec Empire. Significantly smaller than the map you have presented us.

But Austria invented Ukraine.
Why are you mad then?