Serious question: Trump thinks Japan should have nuclear weapons. Do you?

Serious question: Trump thinks Japan should have nuclear weapons. Do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIfzTKcyTfk
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/24/national/politics-diplomacy/japan-get-nuclear-weapons-virtually-overnight-biden-tells-xi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, china does.

I actually think all individuals should be allowed to own nuclear weapons.

Only if they're fired from giant bazookas wielded by robots.

Nukes are security for Japan, it's not like they would send them our way anyway.

Why not? They're basically a vassal state of the US and it'll help spook China.

Why not give them spears instead?

Yes how else can they make metal gears for us.

>tfw no qt3.14 japanese sdf gf.

Yes, and so should we.

Yes.

Japan already has the infrastructure they need, they could slap together a nuke in a month if they really wanted one

Absolutely. I also hope we give them Cassaba-Howetzer tech so they can build their own modernized versions to shoot plasma beams at the chinks and/or ayylmaos.

Just imagine a 30 story robot with a pump action shotgun that shoots nuclear hellfire beams.

They already do

Sure why not? If they have the tech and $$$ to build one why the fuck not? At the end of the day who can say what one country can and can not do.

That would be a clever move to prevent following ZOGs from messing with Japan again.

Germany needs nukes too of course for the same reason.

Yes. We need someone who wouldn't hesitate to nuke the Chinese. The South Koreas wouldn't probably bitch to no end about it which would also be fun to see.

>trusting Nips
Nice try Jewnips.

Yes, the gooks should nuke each-other out of existence. Europeans have developed missile-shield technologies, so gook nukes are no threat to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIfzTKcyTfk

Yes. I think they should have guns too.

if japan wants to protect itself from a nearby nuclear power why not? same goes for iran. if NK and Israel disarmed there would be less reason to build nukes. But we all know kikes and chinks.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/24/national/politics-diplomacy/japan-get-nuclear-weapons-virtually-overnight-biden-tells-xi/

Japan should have whatever weapons they want.

Marg bar Israel?

yo, you should rethink that. you cant even keep isis out of your own country, somewhat of a liability to have nukes laying around that they could storm the base and commandeer. however, no such problems in japan.

>tfw trump inadvertently revives the axis

We already gave them two nukes.

BAD DOG

>why do goy need to pretect themselves goy its fine we're all best buds goy

They're closest to North Korea. They need them more than anyone in the world.

Plus, they served as the testing grounds for Fat Man and Little Boy. I'd say they've earned it.

Yes. Of course. just look at them. Would you deny them nukes?

In all seriousness, no.
Allowing more countries to obtain nuclear weapons leads to more risks of nuclear war and diminishes the worth of your own WMDs.
But speaking of Japan I think they have the capability to obtain nukes in 6 months or something ridiculous like that if they decide to since they already have plenty of experience and technology in nuclear power.

I want EVERYPONY to have nukes. Nuclear holocaust is my preferred outcome.

I don't give a fuck 1 way or the other.

Oh look, someone regurgitating a clinton lie. Take a picture, it is hideous.

Yes. Japan is one of the few non-degenerate countries today.

I would've liked to see Yellowstone explode and drown us in the melting ice caps instead, sorta like a state from nature that all we've done so far and tried to accomplished amounted to jack shit.
But yeah nukecleansing sounds most probable.

>Trusting gooks with advanced, highly destructive weaponry
>Trusting gooks with weapons at all.
Japan needs to remain cucked for the sake of stability in the region. It's too bad China was too impractical to cuck before they got nukes too. Asians are the most autistic people on the planet. You shouldn't expect their decisions with dangerous tools to reflect anything other than that.

>inadvertently

Yea. I Can agree because China has them and N. Korea is getting there.

Then again... I Trust Japan's sense of honor,Japan can have such weapons and trump needs to be kept away from them.

Zog is shifting gears to infest axis like system.

>everypony
I have done this before in official reports and documentation.

Yes. Korean and China both have nuclear weapons. The only way for Japan to de able to protect itself is if it has the means to do so. Relying on a foreign power like America to provide that protection would leave them vulnerable in the instance that America would not be able to of for whatever reason refused to provide that protection.Having nuclear weapons is an adequate deterrent to outside hostilities and allows them to exercise their sovereignty and indepenence.

Will they paint cute anime girls on the sides of them?

SHALL

>you cant even keep isis out of your own country
wat?

yeah lets give gooks who are still raping children and eating bugs nuclear weapons. good idea.

I don't see why not. Besides South Korea, Japan is the only other good gook country.

I've only done it in code comments so that when a colleague has to read my code they have to stop and rage for a good second. "GOD DAMN THAT DEGENERATE user"

>thinking gooks are good

how small must your dick be if asians are able to cuck you? Sad!

i fucking wish this was real so bad

If Japan wanted nuclear weapons, nobody could stop them from doing it anyways.

Only if they're manned by lolis.

Sure why not

RARE
A
R
E

maybe not nukes but give them their military rights back
might produce a handful of great firearms
possibly reduce the number of betas

'murrikans already gave you nuclear bombs.

Japan is our greatest ally schlomo. they should be able to avenge us if you destroy our country past the point of no return.

>I actually think all individuals should be allowed to own nuclear weapons.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

If the west keeps cockblocking japan then china will only get stronger.
S. korea and japan need to build up their military strenght again.
Need to show those chinks that they arent the only spliteyes in the east who want clay and have the strenght to fight for it.

Are you retarded?
>ISIS
>Iran

Why not. I mean if Obama and Hillary want IRAN to have nukes, who the fuck cares about Japan having nukes.
It's like saying Jeffrey Dahmer was a good babysitter, but I don't like the looks of that Mary Poppins chick.

OF COURSHE

India got them in response to Pakistan getting them.

Either do cold proxy war or don't.

Yes. And so should Germany. I want that we take care of our own security. More monies for army, less armies for colonization and islamization by Arabs.

Definitely. They could start nuclear war with China on the local level without bothering USA or other powers.

If a true first world nation like Japan wants nukes, there's really nothing the US can do to stop them. The technology and know how is easily obtained when you have that kind of money and industrial/scientific base.

If they're going to do it anyway, best to cooperate and offer our help so we can at least monitor their work and minimize the risks.

>bear

No, I don't think we should make the japs threats ever again.

>implying bare arms could stop a tyrannical government.

Marry me?

I wish we could too

A spear? God Gundam is all they reallt need, burning finger OP

they are still under us controll

what the fug
are they autists?

this, also japan has a enough navel shipyards to start shitting out aircraft cariers and all other kinds of navy ships if they ever feel like it.

We already gave them two!

Why not? Their neighbors all have nukes. Russia, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea fuck I'll just end it there because it's insanity how they're surrounded on all sides by countries who are armed with nukes. KeK!

It's ridiculous how vulnerable they are. Do you honestly think that we would honor our treaty and defend them if they ever got three way anal fucked with nukes from China, Russia & Best Korea?

Nope, we'd just gather our shit and look the other way then rebuild a new country over their destroyed land after the japs have been nuked into dust. It's not a nice thing to say, but it's the truth. Americans have no intention of honoring the treaty because Japan is surrounded by countries who are actually strong enough to fight back against the USA.

Worst Korea & Japan are basically Western perimeters and they would be the first places attacked from the East. It's hilarious how Worst Korea & Japan don't have nukes. How the fuck are those gooks supposed to protect our interests when they can't even retaliate with an equal amount of destruction because they're not allowed to create the tech to?

>when resident weeb watches too much /m/

No but think the US should provide free nukes to Iran.

What are you, a fucking racist and a liberal? Japan is one of 2 good countries in Asia.

if the muzzies get nukes they'll use them on everyone, including the nignogs

Either there is a rumor, or someone said me it on imageboards, that Germany have special forces, which have the only one mission - in case of emergency take control over american nuclear weapons in Germany.
Dunno how truth is it.

They make good anime, why not?

Link please?

Pakistan?

drumpf will lose. nothing worth talking about

You're an idiot. Japan is basically a US protectorate. We have military bases there. We have the place surrounded by the bulk of our Navy. We have the place surrounded by nuke-carrying submarines.

We're not going to just let them get attacked or nuked without overbearing retort. They would literally have to bypass nearly half our military to strike Japan. It's the point of our force projection for the entire Pacific region, and our staging point for potentially fighting China and Russia, let alone North Korea, who we have a massive troop presence on the border of.

Jesus christ you're dumb. Japs don't need nukes because it would be a liability. Japs are fucking idiots when it comes to geopolitics, and have tons of petty baggage with their neighbors. The only thing keeping Asians in the Pacific from chimping out is basically the US and Russians.

They've had two already, let's give them another

It doesn't matter what I think. It's up to the Japanese to decide whether they should have nuclear weapons.

I think it will eventually happen they're the third largest economy in the world still right?

I don't think anybody is seriously trying to stop them from getting nuclear weapons built ASAP, the only thing really stopping them from getting nukes is themselves.

japan needs a knife at their throat to remain peaceful.
no nukes for japan.
i will gladly nuke them a fourth time.

Why not? They're an ally, aren't they?

Japan needs nuclear weapons against the giant insects.

>implying muzzies are smart enough to not hit 'reply all' when launching the nukes

This. Japs are only on their best behavior when they're on a fucking leash.

Lol keep dreaming