I am clearvoyant and was able to predict several smaller and bigger events in the past...

I am clearvoyant and was able to predict several smaller and bigger events in the past. Most of the pictures I receive are very blurry and only show a very tiny detail of the future, but often it is enough to tell a certain outcome. I also sense emotions that come with the pictures.

For example several years ago I saw a picture of many foreign people living in some kind of camp and also a feeling of discontent. This was clearly related to the refugee crisis.

As a child I dreamed about New York being in flames and people panicking, this was only a few days before 9/11.

I've been trying to see something about this election for months now, but so far I wasn't very successful. The only picture I've received were people celebrating at a huge event and shouting "USA". Also I've seen Las Vegas several times in my dreams, don't know what this means though.

Maybe ask me some questions about the future (or the present) and I try to concentrate on them.

Why is my penis penis?

I have a high perception of future trends. I guess i am a futurist with a slight clairvoyance. I have seen a civil war a brewing

I've seen some kind of civil war, at least people fighting, but this was definitely in Europe, not the US.

are there multiple paths or is it set in stone

bump

no one interested?

Well I'm very sure that their is an endless amount of timelines, but everything I see belongs to this one. Don't know if switching between timelines is possible.

I have seen as far as 2025 .. by that time the US will be making a stand in Venezuela. The Central America was in chaos. Many foreign powers taking advantage of "some situations" but it mostly deals with oil food and plantable land. Also New York is goin to die soon

any nukes going off anywhere

NY

Will ammo prices in the USA lower?

/x/ should be deleted and such posts banned for off-topic shitposting

post-ironic larping was a mistake

I've seen a devastated city in the Middle East, pretty sure it was Damascus. Not sure if nuke though, but the city (or at least the part I saw) basically was in ashes.

"This one" only exists in this moment. There are infinite possible futures branching off from here. You can choose which one to live if you know how.

Revelations 17:18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Did you do something to your Pinea grand?

>shouting "USA!!"
Trump confirmed president, libs hate America.

Any cool ethinc cleansings coming up?

is there any "safe space" on this planet a cool country that will ride out the storm in relative peace

Don't know man, pretty sure there have been "USA" chants at Hillary rallies.
Also I remember seeing some black people in the crowd.

But yeah, my feeling is also that it was a Trump party.

I had an awful vision of people lying down all over outside of shops that were lighting up.

Drunk people almost, wandering and falling outside of these places that provide their situation.

It felt like people had no choice but to go to these shops and places because that's all there was. It was a really sickening thought.

Tonight you will dream of snow.

The civil war thing in Europe could be related to this.

Well as I've said I can only see small details, so I can't speak for the whole planet.
Though I once saw a some kind of pacific country in the far future (saw the beach and palm trees) and there was a feeling of great relief and general happiness. Could be Australia.

anything interesting happening with israel soon?

Never seen anything about Israel unfortunately.

You should team up with Knowledge Bomb user.

You're both half a sandwich short, and between the two of you, could make a grilled cheese.

Mecca maybe?

No, just looked at some pictures.
It was a big city, mountains in the background and very dusty.

Can you see anything regarding Bill Clinton's funeral?

Yellowstone?
Denver maybe?

Both Clintons will die at nearly the same time, there will be one huge funeral for both of them. But this is not before 2020.

It was definitely a city in the ME.

I've once seen a huge dark cloud over the western part of the US and the numbers 3, 3 and 9, but I have no idea what it means.

I'm clairvoyant as well. Some one will soon call you a nigger.

pls kys

>huge dark cloud over the western part of the US
super volcano confirmed

OP is a good boy who dindu nuffin.

Gotta go to sleep now, but will be back tomorrow.

Incorrect, Bill will suffer kidney failure in 2017 and Danney Williams will refuse to give Bill one of his kidneys.

do the 2020s have any good nicktoons

Furries go mainstream in 2017 pre pubescent sexual re assignment surgery will be common by 2020 , so no the US is country of cucks