IT'S OVER

HOLY SHIT, WE FUCKING DID IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11/07/sp-500-indicator-trump-clinton_n_12842474.html
businessinsider.com/stock-market-predicts-election-winner-2016-5
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-markets-20161107-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get it

I'd be shitting my pantsuit if I was a shill right now to be honest.

Trump will win my friends

SHADILAY

he's not allowed to win, idiots.

remember; it's ILLEGAL to be in possession of the US presidency unless you're a reptile

The Chinese Monkey King called it for Trump days ago.

We have scored a direct stab to those sons of bitches hearts

THE GREATEST UPSET

Why do all the major corporations hate Trump if his tax plan benefits them the most?

SHADILAY

> the financial elite doesn't want a surprise

how unsurprising

do they?

Someone into stocks here

That title is literally the most retarded thing I've read this year. You can't correlate S&P performance with a fucking presidential candidate, it is affected far more globally than domestically. The best way to think of the S&P performance is as the global market performance, at least for now until the US enters into isolationism and the EU markets, along with their cancerous currency, dethrone it

wewlad

I guess all the masks fall off when there are shekels to be made

its real

top fucking kek

It'll happen again I bet.
Check 'em

Why do you think she cancelled the fireworks?

No, they lose when he Starts taxing their reverse imports from literal slave states.

FUGGGGGGGG...

Only companies that outsource dislike him

He is pro american labor tho so that may be a reason

It's not over until the fat lady spergs.

Trump BTFO

So that means we have 4 good years before we need to be back on again, they are giving us this and simply trying again later.

Better give people the false hope of democracy and try again later than try to fight against the horde

As in, trump holding a paper saying clinton won.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE!!

both candidates are descended from the Duke of Lancaster so no worries there

I guess the S&P just confirmed Trump is more closely related to the Queen than Hillary is,

can we get a confirmation from Burke's peerage on this result?

He wants to cut the loopholes. Trump will actually make the huge corporation pay more tax while the smaller ones that can't use certain loopholes will get a tax cut.

perfect

Blood will spill, heads will roll...

OK makes sense but this is xcom rules. Lotta bullshit can happen. But we gotta take the shot.

that's a useless indicator, the markets go down around any big event, even if they were certain hillary was going to win they would still use the election as an excuse to sell off

>So that means we have 4 good years before we need to be back on again,

you have to be on the whole time, make no mistake both military industrial candidates are potential Hitlers,

as users of weaponized autism we are thus tasked we keeping watchful eye over the retarded

for it is the retarded who first fall victims to oppressive Hitler like regimes

if you see retards being murdered please raise an alert so that we may protect those who are unable to protect themselves

>yfw you start mocked soros (((jew))) so much that other jews comes to help you

Now I don't need to vote. Thanks! Now I can stay home tomorrow and watch anime.

businessinsider.com/stock-market-predicts-election-winner-2016-5
>In this case, the prediction method is simple: If stocks are higher over the three months before the vote, the incumbent party wins; if stocks fall over this period, a new party wins the White House.

SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT
SPREAD IT
>SPREAD IT

youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4
youtu.be/m9kmAAp4yd4

GET THE WORD OUT AND THE MOVEMENT GOING! #WikileaksSummary
WAKE UP THE LAST REMAINING NORMIES!

>working poor in the top left section
Why do people think that everyone that works shouldn't be poor? It's the equivalent of saying that every restaurant should serve 5 star food or else it shouldn't exist.

Just covered this in history lecture today. The professor was a total cuck though. He kept drawing connections between McCarthy and Trump (without explicitly saying it), and cited Cohn as Trump's lawyer in the 1980's discriminatory real estate case. He ended the lecture by saying "I wouldn't vote for McCarthy."

Are there any ways I can fuck with the professor, Sup Forums? I'm tired of this shit in colleges.

Sweet, I'll still vote tomorrow for ultimate overkill. I implore you all to do the same.

We already won, let's make a record out of it.

wtf i love canada now

I'd be shitting my "colostomy bag" if I was a shill right now to be honest.

ftfy

>not wanting to purge normies and limp wristed liberals
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEE

You must be a golden leaf poster

SHADILAY

ebin meme

Nope! Do buy this shit! Get out and vote for TRUMP! If it's real...this is a pic from Huffington Post...a VERY LEFT/Democrat leaning news site. They are trying to make TRUMP voters complacent! GET OUT AND VOTE FOR TRUMP!

>Are there any ways I can fuck with the professor, Sup Forums?

Dunno... maybe ask him to get some coffee?

TOWARDS A NEW DAWN AND A NEW VICTORY BROTHERS!

saved

He'll get rid of the subsidies and all that sneaky lobbyist shit that would normally survive most presidencies.

Nah sorry lads pack it up

The bookies are making bank, cashing in on Shillary's Stupid Supporters!

you've done well fellow leaf. praise kek.

i finally get to move back home. MAGA!

This, the house always wins

Wow it's fucking nothing

u wot m8

Think about it for a moment. What if the MSM being an adversary actually helps Trump bigly? Everyone loves an underdog. Essentially the David and Goliath effect. Just a thought.

short term market is driven by psychology, long term by fundamentals.

this.

chinese prophet monkey king > shitty mexican warlocks

They baiting people with "you already won, so don't bother to vote" on one side and "you already lose, so don't bother to vote" on the other.
Daily reminder that if you don't vote - you lose.

The great irony about this election is that everyone thought Hillary was going to win, but in 20 years everyone will find it obvious that Trump won.

>bet £10 of real money at ridiculous promo odds
>if you win you get winnings in free bets so you have to bet more with the bookies and lose
>if you lose then bookies keep your real money

Topkek, they did the exact same shit with Brexit.

They are hedging their bets and milking Shillary supporters dry at this point.

suck his penis

>Are there any ways I can fuck with the professor, Sup Forums?
Yes, vote Trump.

Because the highest echelons are owned by globalist scum who would be without power once Trump gets into office. Without their puppet, they lose large swaths of control they have over he country

already did :^)

Now remember to watch the next lecture wearing MAGA gear if Trump wins.

FUCK that's a good idea. I left my MAGA hat at home, 4 hours away from my university.

NOT YET, get out and vote to make it happen

This is it, it's over.
Hillary lost the monkey test despite her cardboard cutout looking like a giant banana.

>if
What do you mean "if?"
This election already belongs to the victor, Trump will wave the flag on top of the White House in his finest suit.

McCarthy was proved to have been right about all of his accusations tho.
Evidence came out some years ago.
Google it
Venona Intercepts it is called.

Here is link to article

>This election already belongs to the victor
There is also the chance that she rigs it, in which case user will be too busy exercising his right to bear arms against tyranny to attend the lecture, I hope.

That's what most people think, but its not.

While it is true that short term price spikes (talking about a day tops) are mostly psychological, the long term ones are not even close to being determined by anything, especially entry-level fundamentals.

The rule is basically that the stock market is an incredibly complex system that is mindblowingly efficient into eliminating inefficiencies. Those inefficiencies are translated into our understanding as "profit opportunities" and the higher you perform on them (the faster you find and exploit them with as much capital as possible), the higher amount of capital will be allocated to you so you keep doing your excellent job of sealing the holes in the system.

Because that's what happens when a major investor exploits a profitable hole - he exposes the hole to other competitors, who then copy him and so on until it is driven into unprofitability and no longer applies to the market - it has effectively been "fixed" and the market has rewarded the people responsible for the fix. And simply because of that, nothing in the market is deterministic and predictable - because as soon as it becomes so, the vultures swarm the opportunity and milk it to the extent it no longer applies to the market, and the market is at a state of unpredictability again. With AIs, that happens within the frames of days nowadays.

Yes, that applies to the linear growth of S&P, as well as US economy as a whole. There are some accidental correlations, but not one of them predict anything ahead, and trying to apply them is like trying to randomly guess if a coin is heads or tails - you'll come out true half of the time, which seems like a lot, but its not

>tl;dr - .the market is literally the most complex system invented by humanity and attempting to claim that you're smarter than any participant in it and predict it (or correlated anything to it) is retarded

>Hillary blames Russia for everything
>Trump is the McCarthy candidate

checked

Bump

PRAISE KEK FOR DONALD GETTING ALL 538 ELECTORAL VOTES.

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-markets-20161107-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-verizon

Just one instance of speculation affecting the stocks.
Check...

OH ALMIGHTY KEK, MAY THE WORLD BE DANK AGAIN!

WTF i hate economy now

IT'S HAPPENING

ratemyprofessor.com - they actually read this shit and care about it.

They're going to leak the biggest bombshell so far that will destroy Hillary at midnight tonight. It'll be up to us to spread it by morning so the normies will wake up to it on social media. Get your pitchforks ready boys, shit's gonna get real, real soon.

>tfw you're hoping for an oppressive Hitler like regime

Been thinking the same thing.

>A new Don
Here I fixed it