I will admit, I got into liking Felicia Hardy solely from fetish art...

I will admit, I got into liking Felicia Hardy solely from fetish art, but I have a genuine interest to read stuff she is involved in having gotten into her design and character from bits I've seen on here. Whats a good comic to start on for someone who otherwise has not read comics of Marvel or DC?

First of all don't.

Second fuck off. This is not a rec board.

Warch spider-man the animated series. Felicia is there from the start, but doesnt become black cat until way later. Season 4 ish. Then play the amazing spiderman 2 game. Then read the amazing spiderman. You can google and find the runs she is involved in. Fuck Mary Jane Watson. She is so bland. Felicia is where its at dammit. OTP if ypu disagree, Kys

I'm all for telling new posters to fuck off, but this doesn't make any sense. He's at least asking about comics, and we've been giving recommendations for years. What board do you think he's supposed to go to?

Why didn't you recommend Spectacular?

mfw I'll never get to look at that wonderful silver hair in real life naturally...fucking natural hair colors suck.

getting someone to dye their hair or wear a wig just isnt the same

>getting someone to dye their hair or wear a wig just isnt the same
Except it pretty much is, if it's done well?

I bet you hate makeup too.

You fuck off.

This

hmmm Im honestly light on makeup personally. It depends, case by case basis.

Why is she so perfect lads?

It's a bit hard to get a real recommended list going for her Im afraid. Id suggest just fining her appearences in the main spiderman books and going from there. I don't have a list handy. She did get one or two minis you could check out.

>This is not a rec board.

there is no rec board on here dumbass.

why is it this character is so fucking well suited to getting really goddamn fat?

that fucking suit....

man..why couldnt Sandman have exploded HER guts instead of Spiderman?

Personally I seem to have developed a huge thing for actual red hair, i.e. not the natural kind, but I've seen a few RL girls that pull it off fucking jaw-droppingly.
Too bad I'm a fugly dude...

So keep looking, user, you might find a close enough match to your tastes.

Speaking of which, is it just me or did they make her look younger in that version?

Everyone looked younger in that show.

Hmmm, that's true. I was thinking more in terms of the age difference being a plot point in the comics, though.

as somebody who is into soft femdom I always loved her teasing personality and thought that her bad luck powers made for some fun situations

oddly that plays into my fetish.

I wish Black Cat was my mommy
She'd give me nursing handjobs and tell me how much she loves me

It's a natural hair color. Incredibly rare though. Only know one person irl with it. And it was a guy.