Eurobros, will you stay awake for the election or will you just get up early?

eurobros, will you stay awake for the election or will you just get up early?

are you prepared? who do you want to win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13521530/florida-puerto-rican-hispanic-vote
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-may-have-just-lost-nevada-a-bad-sign-for-down-ballot-republicans
newsmax.com/Politics/poll-clinton-up-4/2016/10/30/id/756011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ofcourse mein deutsche bruder

What time does it happen?

I dont know,at what time will we be able to have definitive results?

>who do you want to win

Trump for the chaos and markets crashing but really it wont make any difference

Whoa, Germany. What happened to your flag?

I'm going to an election night party in London.

We should have a pretty good idea by 1am or 2am.

Thanks friend.

I turned into a non-country

Your country will soon too, be a non-country if Clinton gets elected

Vote for Trump

watching the böhmermann stream desu

kill yourself

of course. I'll take a long siesta tomorrow so I can see the results.
MAGA

>trump wins
>liberal tears are glorious
>clinton wins
>Sup Forums tears are glorious
>johnson wins
>dude free weed lmao
>stein wins
>worlds first MILF POTUS

literally cant lose

dude it's

literally my captcha top kek

Pretty much.

Also thanks for the reminder. Posting one of Nigel Farage's finest moments, for nostalgia's sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4

I'll get up 30 min early to shitpost

>tfw you are 8 again and tomorrow is your birthday (also weekend)

wait you actually have election parties over there? will they be neutral or towards a certain candidate?

meh

> →

Staying up for this shit. I think it will be like the night of Brexit . i went to sleep thinking the dream was over.. then when i woke up again, I discovered my national pride again

How many hours til the election again? Tomorrow I'm busy, but the day after tomorrow I'm free.

There's one organised by the Conservative party but it's probably gonna be full of Hill shills.

Taken the day off work to shitpost on Sup Forums

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Quality

I heard that your nation got into some electoral problems, so they just dissolved the government and didn't have one for like 3 months.

You guys should have stayed a part of France.

Probably gonna stay awayke because no work tomorrow and i usually go to sleep around 5AM. I wish Trump will be the winner. All this meme magic that happened on Sup Forums last days.. it was intense

Staying up. I won't be able to sleep anyway, I'm way to eager to learn what happen.

It's Trumpmas eve, and Santa is coming!

Why are the chairs all empty?

What time though???
After midnight tomorrow?

because """politicians""" don't actually work

Poked the day off work.

Have an assortment of bets totally about £50 on various things like electoral collage share, turnout, winning, states won and the like.

I'm working during the day but the election will likely be called at 4am so I've got wedsnesday off.

I stayed up for the last election and I watched brexit untill about 3-4am

Yeah I will probably stay awake because I don't have to work.

And of course, I'm rooting for trump (although I think Killary is going to win)

Nigel Farrage was working...

Will stay up through the whole thing

>who do you want to win
Trump, but not putting my money on him

When will the result be in? I imagine it'll be around wednesday morning

>Implying burgersharting is relevant for my mountain and my cows
>losing sleep over sheep deciding which wolf is going to eat them

I'm gonna sleep like a baby and hear it on the radio a week or two later.

trump loses Florida:
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13521530/florida-puerto-rican-hispanic-vote

trump loses Nevada:
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-may-have-just-lost-nevada-a-bad-sign-for-down-ballot-republicans

trump loses Alaska:
newsmax.com/Politics/poll-clinton-up-4/2016/10/30/id/756011/

Ohio and Arizona continue to look shaky as all fuck. North Carolina will be blue.

Good night Sup Forums. See you when the polls start closing tomorrow night.

I won't stay up since I have work in the morning.
Doubt Trump will win but I still have HIGH ENERGY

I have a fucking exam on wednesday. This election couldn't have had a worse timing for me.

it falls on a work day here so probably smoke a pound of weed and jerk off to hentai. trump all the way

>eurobros, will you stay awake for the election or will you just get up early?
Well, I will probably be awake. I've been waiting for this.

>are you prepared?
2877 screenshots to drive drumpftards to suicide and a bottle of good wine.

>who do you want to win?
guess, lol

apparently around 4-6am

maybe it would make sense go for a nap until 3am or so

I'll stay up.

Trump but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Does trump has a realistic chance to win?

>tfw off Tuesday and Wednesday

pic somewhat related but I'll enjoy myself no matter who wins

Our Uni is organising one. It's neutral but it'll probably be full of remorseful Bernouts.

gonna get shitfaced and enjoy the shitshow all night long

Idk i went to gym after 2 months of not going, if i get a massive muscle fever i might stay up late but I'm kind of afraid that i will fuck up my body clock again

nope

So to get my time I do +6?

And thanks for the pic.

Not ITT. UK.

So how does it work
No results untill all polls close?
Results every x anount of like even when open?
State by state?

About 2am a fellow britfag said (assuming wednesday) but polls close at 8ish et. Which is 1 am gmt
Does it really only take an hour?

What time will the results by announced? i'm guessing like 8AM CET 9th of November reich?

Fuck, I was hoping for 1-2 am top Central European Time

Is it possible they counted the votes that early?

I sure won't miss it. Trump has to win. He's our only hope.

I have my emergency bag ready, several cash across the countryside. Ready to go innawood as soon as Clinton steal the presidency and declares total war.

That was 6 years ago and that crisis lasted for like 400 days, we have a rightwing government now that causes huge buthurt amongst leftists. Also we were a part of the netherlands mate.

i quite confused aswell. this info might clear it up

19:00 ET (00:00 GMT, Wednesday 9th)
Polling stations start to close in the battleground states of battleground states of Florida and Virginia, as well as Georgia, South Carolina and Vermont. The first state projections will be made based on exit polls

so i think from that point on it will be interesting

America has multiple timezones lad

He never did, not even during that email spike recently. Let's be honest. Most people in democracies will vote for the perceived "safe" option. There are too many SJWs and left wing people who simply disregard Trump is racist/whatever. He is too "different", he is a change to the status quo, and let's not forget, literally EVERYONE has been putting everything they have behind Hillary - all of the media supports her, every company publicly supports her and does their best to mock Trump, fucking hell even the President has been actively campaigning for her, which is unbelievably inappropriate. Using resources like Air Force 1 to support a political campaign. Not to mention his hypocrisy in saying things like "you men are sexist if you don't vote for a woman" when it is because of him that they didn't get a woman nominee in the first place back when he campaigned against her, not to mention the things he is now saying about her are contradictory to the things he said back in 2008.

What a time to be alive when this blatant corruption and bias is so in our faces.

Science is the most important issue to me. There is a pro-science and an anti-science candidate. Who do you think I want to win?

So I guess we'll have results in the morning 9th November ;_; damn shame, I wanted to invite my few pro-Trump buddies over to drink some vodka, make anti leftist jokes and then jump in the happiness when Trump will win, but I guess I'll be just fucking asleep.

Yeah first polls start closing midnight Paris time according to so I plan to open Sup Forums at that time and follow how things go from there through the night.

Considering how important Florida seems to be we'll know rather early whether Trump can pull this up or not.

Yes i've taken time off of work to shitpost with my Sup Forumsack brothers. 1000 years of Trumpenreich.

i think you misunderstood

it appears like florida (very very important) closes at 1am germany/poland time

we are 6-9 hours ahead of them, the results should be in around 6-7 in the morning i believe.
so no, i wont be taking an all-nighter.

Nate "ourguy" Silver: Clinton is ONE State Away from Losing to Trump
>
>
>
>
>

Wew lad

just go to bed early and wake up at 3/4 am

You're saying it's worth to stay awake and observe exit polls in Florida?

mmm too early man, i'd say by 4am or 5am since it's gonna be fucking tie til the end.

>>stein wins
>>worlds first MILF POTUS
pic of her or it's false.

>posting the flag of a dystopian globalist marxist superstate when referring to the continent of europe

good goy

More like a GILF buddy

except that I wouldn't like to fuck that no way

If i get up at 2 AM, will i be in time? Cant fucking wait desu

yes

wtf i hate europe now

When can we expect the first results?

I fear that Hillary's unlimited Wall Street funds and recent celebrity endorsements will make her pull through by a tiny margin, but I do hope that Trump manages to scrape together enough electoral votes to win.

If any swing states go blue early on, I'll probably take some painkillers and go to bed, but if they go red I'll stay and cheer.

I might wake up to watch the last hour.

I want Trump to win for the eternal asshurt, but other than that the world is fucked either way.

staying up. I'm too invested to bail out right before the finish line

A
W E ' L L S T A Y
A
K
E

if you want to be sure when to get up, just ask an amerilard tomorrow when florida will close

you should be watching from that point on

Wait so in 2 hours polls start closing?
I thought poll results were tomorrow.

Why should I stay up to get a confirmation that Clinton has won, even though I know that now?

i will wake up in the morning and directly see the results

Pretty sure Napoleon freed the shit out of you.

Anyway, since you host the EU, your government should really execute more influence over the rest of Europe. You guys must be doing it wrong.

Also, you have muslims.

I dont give a fuck

Of course i will stay awake. I have dual monitor in my room, one scrren live feed from (((media))), other with Sup Forums. I have Pringles supplies and Coke for the night
8 το πρωι σε εμας θα ξερουμε το νιkητη

Stay woke, it's not like I have to wake up for work or anything

Living the NEET life?

wednesday midnight poll station close

Kek willed brexit, I owe it to the yanks who prayed with me.

I don't think Trump is going to win though. Call it Killary rigging the election or people thinking she is the lesser of two evils. I don't think Trump will win.

Le garbage man makes some good points on the matter.

all day erry day

>I don't think Trump is going to win though.
Have you seen the most recent set of digits? Maybe they're still around: >96666666

I want Trump to win, American Brexit = Freedom from Albert Pike 1871 letter... We must stop WW3 ... Google Albert Pike 1871

election is on the 8th, which means 9th for us dummy

same here senpai. pay denbts tho

starting today at midnight i will not go to pol or any other news site anymore
also, no television tomorrow

i wanna wake up on wednesday to see it for myself