Look at that blush when Peridot says Lapis was worried

Look at that blush when Peridot says Lapis was worried.

And right after Connie was portrayed as the biggest cunt to ever walk the earth. Lapis x Steven is endgame isn't it?

steven should have just let peridot go with lapis into space and mind his own fucking business

No, you mongoloid

She belongs to Godzilla

but peridot didn't want to go

I fucking wish

mah man.

How did Peridot end up being the least cunty character in Steven Universe?

She became the meme gem

Not if she's fucked off to space to justify her voice actress leaving the project and not coming back.

Reliability. No one can really relate to having a magical destiny or being a veteran of a 5000 year old cosmic war. But they can relate to being an awkward fish out of water nerd and to having a significant other leave them.

Lapis is a bigger cunt than Connie was. It's fine that she wants to leave but she took Peridot's barn and all her stuff with her. And then also treats Peridot as the bad guy because she didn't want to hurt her feelings and wasn't completely honest.
Fuck that bitch, I hope she never comes back.

if her voice actress is leaving they should just get a similar sounding one. changing the story to accommodate that is dumb.

>she took Peridot's barn and all her stuff with her
this was retarded
the whole point of the barn was that peridot was finding excuses not to leave, but Lapis had no intention of taking them to begin with

it's not even "what a cunt"
She wasn't even written as a cunt
She was just a cunt by omission, because they created a completely artificial condition in which she ended up unrooting Peridot's life just for drama's sake

Also, peridot had pumpkin and they did away with her just to make her more miserable

It's genius. I stopped watching the show after Peridot got cucked. Now that she's uncucked and living in the house again I'm back. And that bitch lapis and all the shit she brought is gone in outer space, hopefully dead on the way to home planet.

that's not even their barn to begin with

they've been living in it for years and this guy was in what, two episodes? He barely thinks about it and they probably have squatter's rights by now

It'll be another one of those teachable moments about letting go and about how we can't always stop things from changing.
Except this time he'll be able to make a big insurance claim off of it.

When is Lapis going to come back to Earth to take Steven with her?

more of they went through the episode of him accepting it's no longer his barn then lapis pulls off that stunt.

leave and return is lapis' default setting.

leave earth (ocean gem)
leave homeworld (too advanced now for her)
leave steven (to protect him from jasper but still)
leave steven again (after they saved her ass but she comes back after figuring out she has nowhere to go)

she's basically a boomerang.

Pretty sure he outright says "You can have it" in Gem Harvest too

I actually was kind of hoping that we'd see them fight as Lapis tries to make one or both of them leave with her.

I was about to post the following in /sug/ but the thread just died, so I guess I will post it here now.

Read some interesting post on tumblr about the current development of Peridot. "Feelings" are still pretty new territory to her, so while at first she had trouble with feeling empathy and care about others, she went overboard with it for Lapis. Putting her own feelings and needs aside.

We know this already, but what I found interesting about this post is how this person dragged YD into this. Peridot’s only other experience of caring about someone else, prior to landing on earth, was caring about Yellow Diamond.
>“I don’t matter! What’s important is that I’m of use to Yellow Diamond!”

She's done it before and like Lapis, YD is powerful. Although the motivation to put herself aside now is different "Lapis has been through so much!" there's definitely a parallel. Peridot needs to break the pattern of slavish devotion without question. Which reminds me that Crystal Gems who fight for freedom, still sometimes suffer from the consequences of living in a caste system society. Sure Peridot's transition from HWG to CG wasn't a long time ago, but even longtime CGs like Pearl still sometimes suffer from this past.

There's nothing wrong with Peridot, Lapis is just a disgusting parasite that sucks the joy out of life. Some people are just shits and you want to try and help them but all they do is drag you down.

Generally, by getting shat on by the universe at all times.

Lapis x Steven was always endgame, faggot.