Why do white women want to ruin our country?

Why do white women want to ruin our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/german-parents-may-face-trial-after-refusing-mosque-field-trip/a-36169842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Immigration isn't ruining anything

Canadian here. Yes it is.

Danish here. Yes it is.

>Alabama
>part of Mexican controlled US
White women are retarded. Also should we seriously put them in power when they want to give back any claimed land?

American here. Yes it is.

Mexican here.
You're right.

Swedish here.Yes it is.

Britbong visiting the US here, yes it is.

>those two whores
>white

Nice try.

Just stop the boats.

Whitey BTFO

You have to go back

Jew here. You are correct.

((((((((()))))))))

Maybe they just want to give the shitty part of this country back to Mexico

Women will always choose to fuck the victors and cuck the losers. Women have literally always betrayed their own people for ones who are stronger and more able to give them what they want.

See French women with Germans, and German women with Russians, in WWII.

I'm Benjamin Netenyahu and I approve this message.

for attention

>Jaxaranda

Shitskin name

Yes it is Taquito.I see you spiqs selling cigarettes to dumb kids in Calabasas all the time.
LEAVE CALIFORNIA YOU ARE SHITTING IT UP WE ARE LITERALLY ACTUALLY FULL FUCK OFF

American here. Yes it is.

False. Positive immigration statistics and propaganda all fail to take into account that the only reason they are positive is because birth rates, complete families (this excludes single parentship) and divorce rates are all major players.

What immigration is, is the insidious proposition by Jewish (foreign) controlled media that a panacea of letting more foreigners in will solve the problems of a nation. This is genocidal insanity. Once the primary and original occupants of a nation have ceased to be, it is no longer the original nation. It is a conquered territory.

Furthermore, a conquered territory of a foreign nation that has not the military to legitimately take a foreign nation by might is a weak, vulnerable nation. This thereby makes nation stealing by proxy immigration and then re-conquering via military engagements one of the most successful, easy and devious ways of destroying your enemy.

In the case of the Jewish and non-Jewish globalists, first traitor factions must infiltrate and commandeer key positions of power in the law making, media, and political positions of the country targeted for this kind of engagement.

There is no way I can more succinctly summarize what immigration is and what it is used for.

Giving up the west coast and Texas oil would be retarded. Colorado too. There's a lot of good parts even if the people who live there are retarded.

Say that to my face, faggot.

German here. Yes it is.

R-Really guys. I am

Another swefag who has moved åver där?

That's what women do in a land of beta cucks u need to man the fuck up and get your women in line. loose whores are for fun fucking get yourself a pure woman to keep. But fuck the whore before and after on the side to keep them happy.

Trump wins by a landslide if only white women voted.

Hur är Amerikat?

Illegal Immigration? thats a problem. Legal immigration? you're right, not really ruining anything.

By 2050, there will STILL be more whiteys than mud people. So stop crying, there will be plenty of white pussy to go around.

The men who have been running it until now have fucked up so horribly that anybody else, quite LITERALLY, now thinks they can do a better job.

They're not wrong, you know.

That's a Mexican but there are more white men in the lower class than white women.. Middle class whites have the luxury of not experiencing cultural enrichment most of the time so they think it's all "far right propaganda" until they get gang raped and gutted by nigs.

This is one of the alpha men who liked that picture. It really makes me think.

When has a white woman ever had to compete with immigrants?

They can't resist Latino dick

>50% is ok
You know the US used to be like 90% or something

Inte illa! Bor i Texas, bra mycket mer minoriteter än hemma i göteborg men vad fan. Överlag inte lika kvävande PK som där hemma så jag trivs rätt bra. Dessutom kan jag gå runt i shorts och sandaler i november. Lyckades övertyga min fru om att rösta Trump också.

Literally when was America part of Mexico....ever? Protip California etc weren't part of America then

>no undershirt
>some kind of faggy necklace (if it was a cross it should be displayed)
>hands folded into crotch like a passive woman
>posing in front of cool sculpture like a woman instead of just taking a picture of cool sculpture by itself like a man.

into the trash

Full House

They don't want to they just don't know any better

Women have a hard Time analyzing bigger geopolitica trends. They care less about loyalty and tradition. They are easily swayed by emotional appeals and not logical reason

90% including Hispanics

>Again

WE WUZ INDIANS N SHIEEEET.

Those Mexicunts are a Spanish colony and always will be.

Kul att du trivs. Här hemma är det -5 grader på dan så sandaler låter inte alls illa

that's factually wrong, OP.

You can't make that generalization.

>y'all
>white

Southniggers are an abomination of the European peoples.

Because we let them expand their social role beyond its evolutionary capacity. It's in women's nature to be deceitful and untrustworthy, which is why they need strong and authoritative men in their lives to suppress that part of their nature so they can be nurturing and loving.

They want government to make decisions for them and tell them what to do rather than individual men

>Why do white women want to ruin our country?

ADAM AND EVE

God warned humanity about letting women take control.

When Eve started thinking for her self she decided the advice of the snake (foreigners/jews) was better then the rules of Adam and god (Civlization)

Women will devolve into beasts like the 3rd worlders if they aren't brought into line.

Females will be the end of Europe and the USA. Too many of them feel no kinship with their own kind.

>Women will devolve into beasts like the 3rd worlders if they aren't brought into line
This.

Womens suffrage was the single greatest mistake made.

American here, yes it is

This. Women have trouble looking at the big picture, and get tangled up in their emotions.

Väntar fortfarande på mitt arbetstillstånd, därför spenderar jag dagarna med att skitposta på Sup Forums. Flyttade hit i somras. Då var det alldeles för varmt, ingen höjdare med 37 grader och luftfuktighet på 80% alltså.

Women are evil, they can't help it--and they should never have been given the vote.

So? Did america enjoy the depression? maybe we should go back to that, being all white didn't seem to help there. No it was the fact that WWII's technological innovations and lack of any real competition in global economics that made us wealthy. I don;t see how race had anything to do with that, other than everyone was pretty much white around that time.

Funny enough when they bring the 3rd world they'll have no choice but be kept in line.
It really is just a massive outcry from them to be manhandled again, it's a shame so much loss of life and quality of life will happen because of it.

Most people in general don;t critically think. Thats why so many people believe Trump wants to ban everyone that isn't white and deport the rest. Similarly, it is also why trumps dumb people think Hilary is a femanazi and sold poisoned milk to school children

Mexico hasn't even done shit with their own land. 90% of Mexicos economy is because Americans and Europeans built shit in their land and used their subhumans as labor. And not to forget that we export half of their food to them so they don't starve to death.

In the entire world there isn't a single group of people more coddled and still degenerate subhumans like the Mexicans. a quarter of their population isn't even Mexican because they sold their land for pennies.

Romanian here, yes it did back in the day

they just can't resist the BLC (big latino cock)

white bois btfo

Short answer: Jews

Long answer: White women have fallen victim to a combination of brainwashing and physical brain damage imposed upon them by globalists. All part of the Zionist plan to destroy the family, making western civilization easier to control. See Cultural Marxism and the Frankfurt School.

>Also should we seriously put them in power when they want to give back any claimed land?

no, what they want to do is treason.

now that's successful bait, hope you are enjoying the (you)'s

FYes it is.

>prison abolitionist
What went wrong with women?

Nigger here. Yes it is.

reverse image searched this, made me mad.

dw.com/en/german-parents-may-face-trial-after-refusing-mosque-field-trip/a-36169842

In the states, if you don;t sign the permission slip, you kid just goes to a different class room and does some other activity, why not here?

what the fuck is a
>>>>>prison abolitionist
does she just believe we should destroy all prisons and crime would go away?

They want to replace prisons with day cares and community services.

CAUSE THEYRE FUCKING CUNTS

>civil rights lawyer
>the op pic
I think she believes prison is rayses and wishes they were gone since everyone in there is good boys who didndu

You almost got me shill

Hmm makes me think
Maybe we ought to hang the (((bankers))) responsible for all these depressions and the tools they use to consolidate and steal wealth methodically from the middle class through staged depressions

I don't actually recall any countries that conquered another nation by immigrant peasants over for decades, replacing the native population, and then "re-conquering via military engagements".

I mean it sounds pretty spooky and scary, but when has this happened

Did you watch the Canadian getting buttmad about stop the boats on Q&A last night

Women are emotional idiots and don't think about economic or cultural impacts of anything as long as some brown person gets gibs

Sink the boats m8s

>Why do white women want to ruin our country?

Checked.

Women just want to be tossed around and raped to where they can't move.

Women sufferage will likely be removed within 30 years if Hillary wins.

Croatian here, I like painting landscapes.

That's bullshit, you can't do that here, never heard of a single case of that. All claims in the article are utterly ridiculous, you can't get fucking fined for not attending school, wtf.

>28 degrees
>hottest day of the year
What

Inmigrant here. Yes it is.

>bra mycket mer minoriteter än hemma i göteborg

Seriöst? Göteborg är ju ett jävla rövhål precis som resten av storstäderna... hur kan Texas vara värre?

Nice anecdotal evidence, Mohammad

when jews proclaimed to destroy europe by immigration and then DID IT

go find the jewish sources. They brag about it, they proclaim it

Why would we give back something we paid for?

good luck. I won;t cry for them. Ofcourse, if you do that, america is ruined economically, and then china and their commie ideals will rein over all.

It's true trumpfag.

also israel is bolstering its military and has been since its inception and receives massive military funding from the U.S.

So, presumably, you consider Europe to have already been destroyed, yes?

I live in Alabama. I've met like 3 Mexicans in my life.

Norwegian here. Yes it is.