Well, that was really good

Well, that was really good

spoil it

Was a really great movie. I just wish the TV Shows and Dark Knight Trilogy were connected to it. Would be great.

Stop feeding the Larpers.

It's pretty much the same that was leaked here weeks ago.

Steppenwolf comes to Earth to retrieve the Mother Boxes for Darkseid; Superman is revived using a Mother Box + Scout Ship + the Flash speed to reactivate the whole thing; the two post credits scene are Superman and Flash preparing to race, and Deathstroke breaking Luthor out of the prison to create "their own League"

stop pretending you've seen the movie for attention, it's pathetic.

I saw it. There were a screening for the press here in São Paulo yesterday. It's gonna be another next Monday.

How much symbolism?
Are there now any seven Samurai references?

No symbolism.

>Are there now any seven Samurai references?
No. The League has six members in this movie.

GL?
CGI is lame?
How was the score?
How is the movie first ten minutes?

>GL?
Ch'p
>CGI is lame?
Yes
>How was the score?
Zimmer/10
>How is the movie first ten minutes?
Better than DKR

>GL
Yes, It's alien. He appeared in the History Lesson scene. Not Kilowog or Abin Sur. He is killed by Steppenwolf.

>CGI is lame?
In some scenes, yes. You can clearly see which scenes are reshoots because the bad CGI. A lot of obviously chroma key scenes.

>How was the score?
It's good, not as good as Man of Steel, but it fits.
I personally thing Elfman orchestral style works better in comic-book movies than Junkie XL drums and synthetic shit.

>How is the movie first ten minutes?
1. A footage of a bunch of kids interviewing Superman
2. Montage of all the crime and sadness happening now that Superman is dead
3. Batman in Gotham hunting a Parademon

Thank you, OP. Explain better the two post credits scene.

Did Whedon fucked up the whole Snyder's movie?

>Explain better the two post credits scene.
1. Superman and Flash in a field (probably in Kansas) preparing to race. Supes jokes that if he wins, they'll kick off Barry from the team. They get on their marks and then the scene ends

2. Prison. A guard tells Luthor something. But Luthor doesn’t respond. The guard persists and comes up to Luthor and turns him around to reveal it isn’t Luthor, it’s some other bald person. Then it cuts to a boat, and we see Luthor drinking, and Deathstroke appears without mask, and Luthor tells something like “maybe it’s time we form a League of our own”.

>Supes jokes that if he wins, they'll kick off Barry from the team.
Fuck you Clark you have less reason to be onthe team than Barry does

>Did Whedon fucked up the whole Snyder's movie?
I don't think so. Like I said, there are some scenes that are clearly part of reshoots. But it's just a lack of time and good care in the post-production VFX work.
Snyder is very good with visuals, but he is a terrible storyteller. I personally think that the Snyder visuals + Whedon's character treatment works very well here

Just one more thing: How do you rate the DCEU movies so far?

>1. Superman and Flash in a field (probably in Kansas) preparing to race. Supes jokes that if he wins, they'll kick off Barry from the team. They get on their marks and then the scene ends
God damn it the spoilers were real. Wes assuming you're not lying OP I have some hope for the movie now

MoS: 6/10
BvS: 5/10
BvS Ultimate Cut: 6/10
SS: 4/10
WW: 8/10
JL: 8/10

I'm not a DCEU fan. But I confess that WW and JL are really a step forward.

OP where are you from and how did you get early screening?

Read the thread, dude

Ah shit must have missed it. Thanks.

>God damn it the spoilers were real
The trailers confirmed they were real, the TV spots confirmed they were real, the clips confirmed they were real, THE FUCKING SOUNDTRACK CONFIRMED IT WAS REAL

Just how stupid are you that it took THIS FUCKING LONG for it to register

I'm an intern in a newspaper. There are press screenings happening all over the world now. Here in Brazil we already had two.

Yeah. It's not surprise for who followed the movie news. I think the general audience will like it a lot. It's definitely a more friendly and family movie than BvS and MoS.

Deathstroke isn't in this; the second post credit scene is Darkseid with Steppenwolf.

None.

CGI is pretty much what you see in the trailers.

The post-creds are Superman/Flash and a GL tease, you dolt.

>the second post credit scene is Darkseid with Steppenwolf.
Darkseid is only mentioned by Steppenwolf. He isn't physically in the movie.

GL only in the History Lesson scene

This isn't me.
GL appears in both the flashback battle and the aftercredits.

Also, the Deathstroke and Luthor scene was teased by Zack Snyder last year

>the score fits
Well, that's nice to hear

This thread is already a fucking mess
You people should already know everything that happens in this movie if you've been paying attention

>Snyder
>When 80% of the movie has been reshot and rewritten by Whedon
Oh, so you're just spinning outdated conjectures I see.

Come on user, you need better bait, you can do better than that.

Haven't been constantly following the movie since I didn't want to get my hopes up in case it was shit. Yeah I'm pretty salty about them being real as well user

>80% of the movie has been reshoot
You really believe in this Sup Forums bullshit, don't you? Not even a half of the movie was reshooted.

>Not even a half of the movie was reshooted
You seriously believe this?
You might wanna watch the movie again

>$200mil budget ballooned to $300mil
>Nope totally imposshiburu!

Next you'll be telling me that Affleck didn't do the reshoots all puffy as fuck.

Friendly reminder not to reply to bait, that'll only derail the thread further.

le splashman

>Le Synder is a great director and Whedon is fucking up his vision meme
This need to end.

Yeah, there is a bunch of reshoots, but it's just specific small scenes and dialogues. Whedon didn't reshoot whole action scenes.

BUY A MERCEDES, YOU COMIC NERDS

Well, just see the movie.
It's basically a Snyder movie along someone fixing his terrible storytelling in a short time with bad VFX work

I watched the movie.
CGI's really bad.
Pretty much all the Superman bits are obviously Whedon reshoots, because the Cavill de-mustaching is so obvious.
And the characters' appearance keep changing across choppily spliced-in shots which are obviously reshoots.

>but but but totally not obvious!

They actually fixed the story instead of completely fucking it up in editing this time?
I'm impressed.

There's barely any story.
Steppenwolf attacks Earth with his alien army to collect Cosmic Macguffin for his big bad cosmic boss. Superheroes have to band up to stop him.

Now, where have I watched that plot before...

>CGI's really bad.
Well, they had only three months to rewrite, reshoot and do the post production of a bunch of scenes. So yeah, It's expected the shit CGI in some parts.

>Pretty much all the Superman bits are obviously Whedon reshoots, because the Cavill de-mustaching is so obvious
That I agree with you.

Better this than another BvS confusing pacing or SS editing nightmare

I'm a faggot shill

>Deathstroke appears without mask
in costume without mask? or without costume too?

In costume without mask

In costume with mask.

In mask without costume.

This thread is dead

In mask without clothes.

>WW: 8/10
that's about 4 points too high. i guess it's safe to say that justice league is dogshit, too.

>Now, where have I watched that plot before...
In 1954 with Seven Samurai

But Wonder Woman is a cinematic milestone that celebrates a strong woman of Jewish ancestry defeating the terrible British elderly gentleman!

Who are you talking to

i actually liked the first two thirds of wonder woman. i wouldn't say it was great but it was good by capeshit standards. then it takes a massive fucking nose dive.

david thewlis deserved better.

Yeah and drive like an asshole apparently too

what are you talking about? He had plenty of time to get across without having to yield. I hope I never get stuck behind you at a stop sign, we'd never leave.

>this action sequence is brought to you by mercedes benz.

The first two acts are very good. The third is lame. It's a good movie in general.

Yep, he didn't deserve to have a CG version of his face shittily slapped onto a CG musclebod being thrashed by le empowered womyn.

The Mercedes League

i dig snyders work, not too keen on whedon's style, still worth a watch op?

>good

lol, sure
faggot

It's largely Whedon style.

fake and gay

well thats dissapointing, thanks anyway op

>6 % on RT
>6 billion in box office
screencap this. BvS was shwarbage but it made bank

>no sourdough
>naan that low
naan is at least godtier

Whedon didn't get a directing credit so the reshoots must have been minimal. Sup Forums wants to believe otherwise so they will

>DCucks in denial

Critics and audiences don't agree with your hurt fee fees though

>not liking banana bread
Shit list

>DCucks on suicide watch

I'm the real OP.

No, It's definitely Snyder's movie with more cohesive pacing and the characters are likable

2/10 you made me look it up

>>Sup Forums

Yeah, Affleck's alcoholism and bad appearance for the reshoots are now Whedon's fault.
Sure, user.

this bread list is garbage and you should be ashamed

>naan is at least godtier

I finally find one post here I can up-vote!

Nowhere did I say that Affleck's deteriorated state is Whedon's fault.

Learn to read.

>cornbread that low

Not even black but you guys are goddamn delusional if you don't think cornbread is THE absolute shit
t. Asian

>OP not using a trip
RIP thread

oh, well thanks guy thats more like it

Any Green Lantern appearances?

>le empowered womyn
WW hasnt been about that since the 70s during that dumb arc where she was depowered and working as a secret agent.

>WW: 8/10

stop reading here

OP are clearing a SHILL

That was supposed to be a permanent direction, and it was actually doing well sales-wise. The only thing that stopped it from sticking was the success of the Wonder Woman tv show.

nigger that series was great, fuck you

Are my eyes just fucked or does this car look like it was CGed in too?
It looks so out of place compared to everything else in the scene

So did Joss"Cuck Supreme" Whedon re-shot a lot pf the film or not?

If the film is mostly Snyder vision I will see it. But not interested on the other betafag work.

ok look, I'll just say it. I'm a stealth Jew. I work for the internet jdf. If all the stealth Jews in this board reveal themselves will you finally fuck off . We've gotten accustomed to posting here and we're tired of the old cat and mouse game