Spider-Man Homecoming

Was it good?

It's not on or even close to being on the same level as Spiderman 1&2. Not emotionally or psychologically.

Yes
Proof is, nobody can criticize BAKA without it boiling down to "muh minorities" (which doesn't affect the plot in the slightest) and "mun Stark shilling" (who's there for 5 minutes tops)

>BAKA
what the fuck I just wanted to make an abbreviation for the movie's title

I guess the filters are still on, it filters niggerspeak memes like S.M.H and F.A.M to be baka and sempai.

Fucking mud bloods

It was good, tried to be a little different with characters because they didn't want to re-hash the first two sets of movies, and retards here got butt-hurt about it.

I enjoyed it.

Is it as good as the first two Raimi movies? Fuck no, but it's leagues better then the fucking Garfield films. Stripping out a lot of the lore and baggage was a feature and not a bug for me, I was so glad it was different take on the character and at this point I'll take that over "comic accuracy."

Also Keaton was a pretty good villain and the ending setpiece was actually pretty good. I wish the lighting wasn't so flat and ugly during the daylight scenes and there was less Tony, but it averaged out to decent.

No it proved that Disney shouldn't have the rights to Spider-Man

It was pretty great.
Making lil joke remarks MCU style fits Spider-man's style.
And it only had like 1 death toll cause they always had Peter trying to save everyone like a true spider-man would.

Yes.

They say the namedrop stark in like every other 3 sentences

pretty much this, the first movies were kind of unique.

Sucked ass. Worse adaptation of all time.

Literally the best spider-man film

I found it to be, fun, yet forgettable, even more so than the usual MCU installment. Ignoring the terrible gadget shit and "Uncle Tony", it just felt like a checklist of shit NOT to repeat from the previous movies. Which I can understand that, but they also ignored the good things other films did. We don't have a Manhattan web swing, we don't have Peter working for The Daily Bugle, and we don't have a epic fight scene with The Vulture. To elaborate on the last point more, this Peter is too much of a rookie to the point where he sucks at EVERYTHING. Every encounter he gets his ass kicked, and half his heroics rely on luck instead of quick thinking. So I guess my biggest problem with it, is that it feels like a stepping stone to a better Spider-Man movie that I might not see

Featuring a protag who acts nothing like Spider-Man or Peter Parker

Alright, what was your favorite Spidey film than? I always like Peter in the Remi but Enjoyed Spidey in the Ultimate. This one though had a nice mix and they kept him in highschool... Well for now.

My problem with homecoming is how the world is already set up, but it tries to continue building the world thats already established. Plus, it faulted where the raimi trilogy and even the webb sequels had it. Spider-man is ALL ABOUT swinging and being fun. Homecoming had like 2 swinging scenes and the rest was either peter walking, or peter staying so close to the ground he blends in with the god damn pavement. Homecoming was good, it just needed more swinging scenes to solidify the deal, and less with the whole school shit.

Also, why isn't the avengers aircraft so heavily guarded shit looks like fort knoxx, ALSO ALSO, why didnt tony ever talk to peter like a human being about peters complaints being notified? This entire movie could have been avoided if tony had just told peter, "hey kid, were working on capturing this vulture guy".

It'll be funny to see how this movie is scrubbed from the MCU after it comes out that that little twink faggot Tom Holland was molested by a studio exec.

>this is considered "half black" for americans.
>burgers see themselves as white aryans.

Oh but dontcha know user? Holland captures the original spiderman perfectly! It's a perfect adaptation of Ultimate Spiderm- What? He's been around since the 40's? And that Peter was far more charasmatic? Well he's a modern take on that Peter so get over it!
>they kept him in highschool...
You say that like it's a good thing.

>and they kept him in highschool
Yes! Just what we need! ANOTHER highschool Spider-Man story! Nevermind he was only in highschool for four years out of his FIFTY year history. And even then, they're outright refusing to do the stories that were good during that period like Peter struggling to pay the bills or the drama over Aunt May going to the hospital. Nope, we have nu-Spider-Man.

No.

It was good, personally I'm not to hip on Peter being in high school, but they did a good job, a few things could have been fixed, but all in all I really liked it. What I really liked is that Peter's fancy suit did more to get in Peter's way than actually help him and Vulture was 10/10

I think it was fairly good. I know people didn't want Tony in the movie at all, but I think for the MCU makes sense. I mean the fucking kid is a nerd who loves tech and grew up in a world of superheroes, of course, he looks up to Tony. The important part of this is Peter learns he doesn't have to rely on Tony. Peter was great and it showed some cute Spidey moments as simple as sitting around and eating a sandwich with his masked rolled up, that I think even the original trilogy missed out on. While it wasn't as good as Spider-Man 2 I think it was about even with the first movie. My only huge issue with it is Tony's voice replaying over the rubble scene and the dumb gum joke during the final shocker fight. I don't think that was needed at all. The vulture stuff was better than expected.

>but I think for the MCU makes sense.
But it doesn't make sense for Spider-Man. Tony Stark is literally the embodiment of everything his uncle didn't want him to be.

And in the end the Stark suit failed him and caused him more problems than solutions and he declined a spot on the Avengers and world renown.

1) He shouldn't have had the suit in the first place
2) Doesn't change the fact that he was idolizing this man and practically ignoring the fact that his father figured died a few months ago.
3) He still keeps the damn thing in the end, so what does it matter?

I enjoyed it a lot because it kept things small scale and focused on the boring daily lives shit that I want to see more of from superheroes.

I'm getting a bit tired of "Villain wants to destroy the world" stories, so an intimate story about Peter just stopping a thief who wants nothing more than to make money on the black market is super refreshing as far as MCU goes.

>We will never EVER see a KatMac MJ