LETS GET SERIOUS FOR A MOMENT

Convince me Trump can win other states, which ones and why? Only ones i can see him winning outside of the ones i've shown is possibly Nevada. If he can take NH or PA i'll be surprised, although it wouldn't be odd if he did take NH. Likely victory path is for him to steal a big state like PA. If he somehow pulls Nevada AND New Hampshire, he can tie it at 269. Florida is gonna be a bloodbath but i think he can pull it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INpEKndilbc
huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641
truthrevolt.org/news/16-states-using-voting-machines-george-soros-linked-company
soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/me2/maine_cd2_trump_vs_clinton-5897.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's gonna win Pennsylvania and has a shot in Michigan. I'm sure there will be some fuckery to give Florida to Hillary

>Black vote down 20%
>Democrats turnout down substantially
>Republicans and Independents up big
>Hispanics split down the middle
>Millenials don't like Clinton
>Trump inspires people. Hillary doesn't
>Hillary had one of the lowest primaries in her party recent history
>Trump has the Monster votes BIG time

If Hillary's campaign was so confident then she woudnt need to send her army of trolls to fuck with us on Sup Forums. In fact the increase in trolling leads to the conclusion that Trump is in fact winning.

They are well aware no one likes Hillary and there's no enthusiasm for Hillary on voting day. All the enthusiasm has been with Trump. Even in the primaries Republican votes were overwhelming compared to Democrats.

This map might come true at this rate

>FL
>red

He's gonna win Colorado.
Republicans are now leading in early voting there.
Maybe Michigan too.
PA is doubtful. Lots of fishy stuff goes on there during elections. Plus, the bus strike is over.

I don't know if we will see that big of a lead, but I think he's got a really good shot at winning. I really hope he wins Colorado.

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MYSELF BLEEDING

I honestly think there's too many uninformed voters who are just going to vote Clinton. Look at the average street fuck, ask them about anything intellectual and they just throw up a barely coherent sentence having nothing to do with what you asked. If we don't get this, it'll be 1984, and 1984 always == 1776.

Early voting tends to favor trouble. Colorado is a 70℅ early voting state. Trump leads with Independents. Colorado is going red, which means holding down Florida and Clinton letting just one state get away is jail time for hillary

Trump will win NY, NJ, PA, VA, MI, CO for sure. I do think he has a shot at CA if things are fair, but they won't be.

How come California is worth so much?
You can have more than half the country voting for you and still lose.

screenshotting this

Sure - watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=INpEKndilbc

Because lots of people live there

>tie at 269

Remember, one of Hillary's electors already said he is not voting for her.

Because there are more people. If anything, the overrepresented states would be ones with low population like Wyoming.

>If Hillary's campaign was so confident then she woudnt need to send her army of trolls to fuck with us on Sup Forums. In fact the increase in trolling leads to the conclusion that Trump is in fact winning.
Have you considered that maybe people troll because they get a reaction and not because they're paid to do so?

Your map has about 6 states that are all leaning Trump right now, so 1-2 of them flip, and Hillcunt is toast.

Tomorrow is going to make a lot of liberal heads explode, and I'm fine with that.

Maybe Nevada.

But he will still lose.

>forgetting about slow and steady

please clap

There are genuine trolls, and there are CTR shills.

I thought it was bullshit too at first, but CTR really does come here.

heres your possibilties

I also suspect fuckery in Nevada.

He's not gonna have the balls to do that if it's a tie

thanks, saving this to guide my emotions tomorrow

>uninformed ignorant fucks only support one party/candidate

California population: 38.8 million
USA population: 318.9 million
38.8 / 318.9 ≈ 12.2%

California Electoral Votes: 55
USA Electoral Votes: 538
55 / 538 ≈ 10.2%

>How come California is worth so much?

So after NC gets called, I can go to bed?

>Trump will win NY

m8...

There is really one obvious thing to say. There's ADs in blue states and they're campaigning in Blue States. If that doesn't tell how bad things are for Hillary, nothing will.

Ummm.... ADs?

fuck off back to England, faggot.

It's going to be an uphill battle for Trump, he needs to win all the states Romney won plus flip a state like PA, MI or maybe WI and if he doesn't get NC which Romney was able to flip then it's over for him.

Can someone please tell me when I can expect the results tomorrow night?

7-8 EST for the first results probably

heh this the only faggots that think fl is red are transplant faggots. As a native ive seen this state turn to shit especially because of northeastern faggots.

NC is a sure win for Trump, he's gonna have to pull Colorado or PA. If NC goes to Hillary, i can guarantee you there was definitely someone fucking about in the election pipeline over there.

He'll probably take Colorado (republicans are leading in early voting) and New Hampshire (latest polls favors him except one).
New Mexico might swing red, Johnson is dropping in support and Shillary is barely leading with 2 points (within MoE). Nevada looks like it's going blue but there is an unexpected rise in independents there that might swing the state red.
So to summarize:
New Hampshire and Colorado probably red
New Mexico: maybe red
Nevada: still a chance for red

True. She'd need 271 electors to win now.

If you've got a dollar left, now would be the time to spend it.

wait what, sauce?

Broward County has already been caught committing voter fraud. People are protesting atm.

248 here

Ive been saying it for weeks. President Trump will take Michigan, guaranteed.

Most people think the Unions are bought and paid for by the Democratic party. I think on the surface, the at top national level , maybe . The Rank and file workers, their families, and close friends will be voting Republican this year.

People that were long time Democrats watched as the heyday of Bill Clinton came and gone. In its aftermath almost 1,000,000 jobs lost.

huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html

Smart Democrats will not make that mistake again. The TPP, TTIP, & TISA will only further degrade our standard of living. These Bills are NAFTA x 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ

We will not let Ms Gold Standard screw us again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA

Addi tonally the Bernouts will play a huge factor in Michigan. The polls leading up to the primary had Clinton winning 99%, only to have Bernie squeak by a Win. The DNC colluded to steal the nomination from Bernie. This did not sit well with his supporters. Hillary is anti pot and pro wall street, these sanders supporters want revenge and they wont be voting Clinton, that's for sure.

Some people also like to bring up the large Arab population here as if that is going to be her saving grace. Unfortunately most old school middle eastern immigrants are leery of a Clinton presidency. They know that with a Clinton in office the area will be flooded with unvetted Syrians.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

A large majority of the Arabs in the area are Christian but no so for these Syrians. The old hat immigrants know that a flood of "Syrians" will erode their reputation in the area. Something a lot of them work hard for.

nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641

Based on early vote, I switched my predictions in Nevada to Clinton.

Everything seems to be swinging back to Clinton's favor right now. Less than 24 hours before voting starts and it looks like she is almost certain to win this thing. It will be a nail biter though.

At 8pm EST, networks should be able to pinpoint what direction NH, OH, NC, and FL and even PA will go. If anything looks strong for Clinton, it will be her night. But if it's too close to call or if Trump looks like he is over performing, we are in for a long night.

9PM EST Michigan closes. That would be interesting mainly because I expect Clinton to sweep. If it's not that clear she will, Trump might fair better.

NV is really the other one that we need to watch. If everything falls to Trump at 8 and 9, NV would be super important to put him over. Right now, Dems are over performing the early vote. Not too much more changes that I see. Hillary could win either Florida or North Carolina, I'd put my money Florida before North Carolina though.

why are people voting based on other results? what is this and why are the results even shared when not everyone has voted yet?

Forgot pic

What's preventing him from taking PA or MI with NH?

If he don't get NC.

He won't OH either.

then its bye bye baby

>Trump will probably lose
>tfw probably not getting that €20 back
He better win you fat fucks

Nothing.

Just showing how NV and NH become irrelevant at that point.

Nobody cares

sauce me pal

Theres a good chance he could take virginia too.

If the entire faggoty arlington area just died, the state would be fire hydrant red.

Did you see one of her campaign guys on O'Reilly yesterday? Bill asked him about HRC chances in Florida and added that it was close. The HRC surrogate claimed that they had reports from Broward County and that they were doing really good there, and that the black turnout was great in Broward.

#RiggedAF

Here's mine.

- I suspect that Nevada and Florida will be lost due to the Dem's fraud.

- NH, Michigan and Pennsylvania will go to Trump. There's no early voting in these states so it's more difficult for the Dems to cheat because they can't veer too far from exit polling.

- Trumps up in early voting in CO, so I'm giving him that one too (even though he wouldn't need it to win under my scenario).

>Theres a good chance he could take virginia too.

No. No there isn't. Where do you retards get this crap?

Trump will also take Nevada and New Hampshire for a 269-269 tie which goes to the House of Representatives who will then choose Trump our next President.

>reeee if Trump loses it is because they cheated!!!

Is there a more infantile group of people than Trump supporters?

She met with election officials right before the big controversy down there, there's definitely some fish down there.

if they wanted to properly represent the population %'s, there wouldn't be an electoral college in the first place.

>I suspect that Nevada and Florida will be lost due to the Dem's fraud

The election process is administered by Republicans in these states, how do you figure?

>NH, Michigan and Pennsylvania will go to Trump
So when you're wrong about two, possibly all three of those things, what are you going to do?

If Trump doesn't get NH or PA or one of the great lake states states, he can still pull out a win in this situation. And this is not far fetched. But if he gets NH he only needs one of either CO or NV. Or if he gets one of the great lake states or PA, then CO and NV are irrelevant.

This is all based on the assumption that he will take FL and NC (he will).

Because those two states use Soros' voting machines. truthrevolt.org/news/16-states-using-voting-machines-george-soros-linked-company

>Maine all 4 to Hillary
>New Hampshire guaranteed red

Wouldn't be the first time she contemplated rigging something

soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

Starting from your map, he has eight options.

1) If he flips Michigan, he wins
2) If he flips Pennsylvania, he wins
3) If he flips Virginia, he wins
4) If he flips Nevada and New Hampshire, and picks up Maine's 2nd District, he wins
5) If he flips Nevada and New Hampshire, he can force a tie
6) If he flips Colorado, and picks up Maine's 2nd District, he can force a tie
7) If he flips Minnesota, he can force a tie
8) If he flips Wisconsin, he can force a tie

Now some of these are more likely or less, but the point is they're there, and none of them are completely impossible.

>PA
Urban cities

>MI
Union households

>NH
Massachusetts transplants to southern NH

Stop trying to blame it all on "fraud" even if there is some messing around, its not nearly enough to change the end results

He has been ahead in several polls in Nevada, even a +6 last week, and tied in the last ones. Early voting shows a surge of independents, which largely favor Trump.

5 of the 7 last polls in New Hampshire shows Trump winning, some by as much as 5 points.

Michigan has a large blue collar demographic, who are all behind Trump. The polls were completely off in the primaries, so it's likely that things could swing toward Trump. Even Hillary's campaign said they're worried.

Black turnout is massively down from 2012, so Pennysylvania is in play. This will matter in places like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. The last polls show a tie, or a slight lead within the margin of error for Hillary.

Trump was leading in Colorado a few weeks ago, and right now he's tied in polls, and actually beating Democrats in early voting (plus a large surge of independents who again vote for Trump).

And Trump is guaranteed to win Maine's second congressional district.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/me2/maine_cd2_trump_vs_clinton-5897.html

>establishment republicans
they're pushing for a hillary win

>>NH
>Massachusetts transplants to southern NH

Along with generally moderate voters.

>its not nearly enough to change the end results
Bush won Florida by a margin of 537 votes

what time will we find out if he won? 8pm ET? later?

Trump will take Michigan. Ford moving plant to Mexico is huge.

If Hillary wasn't worried, she would not be there for the past 3 days.

how the fuck did this even happen?
hillary up in the polls by 27, 37, 24, 13, 11, etc. which is 2-4x the margin of error and lost LMFAO

that worked in brazil and we impeached the president.

These are his possible paths to victory.

They are based on polling and probaility.

You are wrong about Michigan and PA for starters.

do you have any evidence though

Anecdotal, but I wanted to see Trump and I'm not in a swing state so I flew to Hershey PA on Friday. I've never been to Hershey before and I was surprised how sparsely populated it was. (Tangent anecdote - apparently the whole town used to smell like baked cookies or something until Hershey stopped making their candy there and moved the manufacturing to Mexico.) There ended up being over 20k people in attendance and all of them had to drive some distance to get there, stand in line all day and still 5k or so didn't get in. There was a lot of waiting around so I spoke to many people, including a few Democrats for Trump. I also spoke to a few folks who plan on driving the Amish to/from the polls tomorrow. The Amish are big Trump supporters, apparently. I know Philly has a lot of Democrat voters, but there's no way they can come close to the enthusiasm of the Trump voters. Remember - no early voting in PA, so if you want to vote for Hillary or Trump tomorrow you need to get your ass to the polls and likely wait around for hours -- that takes dedication. Dedication that the 20k people at the Hershey rally definitely had.

and he has MI. Why do you think her people are all there today? Did you hear she cancelled the fireworks?

>WI
>blue

Kek

It's naive to think voter fraud can't affect elections. Nation wide, sure, it's hard. But you only need to rig Florida or NC or even OH. Rigging even one swing state gives a huge advantage to that party.

Neither you or him have evidence.
Polls are not evidence, they are estimates.

As for hints:
How many rallies of the DNC side are today in Michigan even though they thought they had it already?
How many polls in Michigan in the primaries said that Clinton was 10-30 points ahead of Sanders and yet Sanders won?

Every poll, every survey, every count of voters based on their party is an estimate

I have Union members in my family and they're all voting Trump even though the Union leaders are pushing Hillary. I've heard that half of most Unions are in the "silent Trump voter" category. It makes sense -- the influx of illegal immigrants and refugees will hit their communities and workplaces the most. No true American wants that shit in their neighborhood.

This is an excellent point.

NV, MED2, and NH will give him the combo to 270.

Nothing I read in this past days even hints at WI going red.
Not even on Sup Forums.

Just forget about cheese county.
There are better targets.

Last I heard clinton had pulled out to a big lead in early voting in NV. You think he can still take it?

Although if NV flips in that senario we'd wind up with a 269 tie that be as good as a Trump win anyway.

Someone post the tied map.

You're thinking of old school fraud. I'm talking the kind of fraud that comes with having control of the voting machines. All of these states use Soros-backed machines: Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington, D.C., Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. truthrevolt.org/news/16-states-using-voting-machines-george-soros-linked-company

Well Hillary is campaigning there and being on the defensive, so it shows that she's worried aboout Wisconsin and especially Michigan.

Well, word is Bush rigged Florida.

I have evidence, and you have evidence. They're both tools for estimating what the result might be. I'm not saying I'm 100% right or the polls are and I'm welcome to hear other view points.

He just said 'you're wrong' with no reasoning, so I was asking.

I do base things off of polls, perhaps they are inaccurate but if they are I am unsure of why they are. The Sanders anomaly was incredibly weird, was there any explanation for it?

I agree it is REALLY ODD that they are campaigning in Michigan as opposed to somewhere with more electoral votes that is supposed to be tighter, like Florida or Pennsylvania.

THIS WILL BE THE FINAL ELECTORAL MAP
MARK MY WORDS
SCREENCAP THIS