Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this series is way better than the sad horse show?

now that the dust has settled, can we agree that this series is way better than the sad horse show?

No.
More like F is for Family Guy

>tfw phantomstrider hates it because its too negative

i say they cover enough different topics that I don't need to pick one over another. One's a family oriented time piece and the other is an ensemble cast of contemporary personality quirks and aggressively implemented puns

Will unintentional black face Phantomstrider cheer you up?

if Family Guy was good

Does F is for Family have cutaway gags that take up entire chunks of the episode and are mostly vague pop-culture references, Seth McFarlene's political opinion, or a drawn-out analogy?

I like F is For Family. Just finished season 2 and it has improved a lot of over the first season. It's not very similar to Bojack though. No reason to force a competition between the two.

Bill Burr's voice helps make F is for Family great

You're comparing apples to oranges.

F is for Family is nothing at all like Family Guy.

yeah, it's much more of a Simpsons clone if anything

She grew up to be an ubermilf right?

>Mammy!

It's pretty good, but not great. I'd say it's an example of the animated family sitcom done well, but it doesn't really break any new ground. The only thing that really stands out about it is the 70's setting.

And yeah, there's no sense in comparing it to Bojack. Two totally different shows. But I think the sad horse show is probably better from a writing standpoint.

Source?

Artist is Splooge. You can find his work on the Sup Forums booru. He posts here randomly under spoilers.

Cheers.

holy shit what is that on his wall

Who?

Nope but i does has some gross shit at least once every season

This guy has a souless face, everytime I look at him he looks stiffer than a mannequin.

What you get when you mix MrEnter and WatchMojo into a blender, and then add in a touch of australia.

>at least once every season

so it is not Family Guy

that one has it at least once per episode, usually more