It's a Mike Tyson Mysteries thread, you can talk about Mike Tyson Mysteries in it

It's a Mike Tyson Mysteries thread, you can talk about Mike Tyson Mysteries in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zp5lxmudRE
youtube.com/watch?v=fYMzoTEloD0
youtube.com/watch?v=FhfLdMbJyGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pigeon is probably the best part of the show, but it only works because he has all of the other characters to work off of.
also they've kind of ruined the ambiguously gay ghost joke.

Latest season was fucking great. Best episode was when Mike was in that yard sale and he bought that desk.

Yeah they've certainly burnt through their quota of gay ghost and masturbation jokes.

Who is the worst character and why is it Yung He? Literally the only comeback I've heard for why she should be in the show is to make it less of a sausage fest. Literally the only funny things about her is when she was kidnapped by the cult and the scene where she was a baby and told Mike to stop living for himself. Other than that she's just the show's lisa Simpson.

She splits "straight man" duties with Marquess being a stick-in-the-mud type.

Well, I can give him gonorrhea.

But I'd have to fuck 'im.

I'm really liking adult swim's recent focus on animation. Mike Tyson Mysteries, Apollo Gauntlet and the Jellies have all been decent to good so far, and I'm hoping there's more new animation to come

Dream the fuck on.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zp5lxmudRE

Was s4 ever announced?

She works as a board for pigeon to bounce his jokes off of. Half his witty bullshit wouldn't be in the show without her.

fanservice

You need a straight man doofus

>tfw you'll never take Yung Hee's virginity

I dont appreciate having all these cartoons introducing waifus I cant have.

Yep

this is not that boxer who bite another one ear?

No time for bird sex, I gotta fly.

He gave that back.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYMzoTEloD0

Pigeon is great but Mike is so batshit crazystupid that he's the best character for me. I agree about Marquiss though. He was alright to begin with now he's the worst member of the gang.

I agree. I don't know who to jack off to.

Go on.

My favorite show on tv right now. I wish it was more popular.

Normies ruin anything popular.

The bird.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhfLdMbJyGY

I really this scene

That’s a really scene

My favorite scene of the entire Show. I was going to quote it, but this does more justice.

Norm Macdonald is the fucking best.

I hope he never gets accused of sexual assault.

If they don't have nipples why can't we see her featureless boobs

Apollo Gauntlet was meh
Watch the webseries it was 10 times better

Nah. Pigeon is just kind of gross and disgusting.
Gay ghost jokes are run out.
Mike is best character and the only reason to watch the show.

Wait for him to complain how none of the women he assaulted even remembering who he is.

Why is this show so fucking GOOD.

Yung isn't a ghost.

>that fucking Excalibur homage

Is she Mike Tyson's step-daughter in real life?

yes, just like he has a real ghost and a talking pigeon, holy shit man, can I buy some pot from you?