HEY DUDE BROS

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW. #NeverTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/Tim_Wise
youtube.com/watch?v=pPF9sdtiMfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate this cuck, really.
I really hope he gets enriched badly by some dindu one day.

I never understood the anti fitness meme.

Raised by a single mother? What could cause a man to hate his own masculinity that much?

>Wise
Gee I wonder who's behind this

Hey sniveling kikes, no matter how much you try to meme being strong and masculine into a bad thing, no one will ever fuck you.

For someone named Tim Wise he doesnt appear to be very...

not a gay cunt.

>His paternal grandfather was Jewish.

>Wise has said that when he was about 12 years old his synagogue was attacked by white supremacists.

I thought that was tim wiese for a second

Just more degeneracy. Everything is marketing. More money is made on shit food than all the supplements and useless gym equipment in the world so why not propmote poor health? Not to mention the boon to the medical industry.

working out takes effort and will power.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

High testosterone leads to violence and aggression, yeah it's kinda a bad thing.

Who?

post the one where he brags about being part of the system

Laziness combined with the lack of masculine influence during puberty. Also

>dude bro
Why do these people use this as an insult, it's not funny and just let's you know that they are either effeminate betas or sexually frustrated fat girls

Deciding to lift was literally the best decision I ever made

Fuck these cucks discouraging that.

I am supporting Hillary, dumb shit.

judas.watch/Tim_Wise
"Timothy Jacob "Tim" Wise (born October 4, 1968) is an American anti-racism activist and writer. Since 1995, he has given speeches at over 600 college campuses across the U.S. He has trained teachers, corporate employees, non-profit organizations and law enforcement officers in methods for addressing and dismantling white racism in their institutions. His paternal grandfather was Jewish (of Russian origin), while the rest of his ancestry is northern European, including some Scottish."

youtube.com/watch?v=pPF9sdtiMfw

Fucking leafposts.

Can someone shove Tim Wise's head into an oven already? I know that's a bit impromptu but honestly this guy needs it. Bloody Christkiller.

hey dude bros, keep being healthier and better looking than me. At least I'll have elected a criminal to office. Take that.

This. Thank you.

you might as lick on the right side of my nut sack, cause that's most hairy...

Fuck Trump and Fuck Chad.

Lucifer answered my prayers.

STFU already shit

Yeah!

Buy GUNS too!!

>This won't backfire

Not knowing most casual steroid users are liberal homosexuals

#PumpForTrump

Hopefully he kills himself after Clinton's narrow loss

Remember when tim wise deleted the part about his jewish background from his wikipedia entry?
I remember.

Low testosterone leads to subservience and exploitation, which is obviously a bad thing.

>Thinks that steroids are necessary to be a physically fit non-manlet.

The mark of a true pussy.

That requires satanists trips, dumbass.

This fucking cuck is cancer. At my highschool they played speeches of his in Social Justice, which was a mandatory course. Fucked up.

what the fuck is social justice and why is it mandatory? we have failed as a fucking species